CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The non bearded lawyer is a nut no evidence-- they chased a car there dead and thier bodies are there ??

OK fine --then he is a domestic terrorist - but this is stupid someone who has a bomb factory = "terrorist " imo

its actually good they are dead, not for that reason, but a defence attorney would get a serial murderer case thrown out if neighbors , dogs , infants, half the repoters to tramp thro a crime scene they court hearing would last 4 minutes !!

They are splitting hairs they commintted the biggest since Sandy Hook what else do you need lawyers

it gets stupider with every passing hours a sitcom

you want evidence check out pics of the garage geezz

guys go back and look at the video I posted of him early this morning - you think this is whacky check it out - IMO it was worse

we will be as over zealous as we want they are terrorists , murderers and bomb makers and horrible parents - fine shut up they are domestic terrorists whatevet oh he had me going this AM

Stigma== ? murderer yes that is a stigma you earned lady

the amount of time they giving him Como IMO, intro (he is wildly bright) was great on AM interview

ha attorney for a domestic terrorist has 5000 rounds of ammuniation at home

na na na they had a 1000 more bullets than you !!!!!!! if he says he owns two A15 I am ...!

calling Saturday NIght Live
calling Saturday NIght Live

he liked car books --he a remote car bomb!

they had interests BOMBS

she was very soft spoken when i saw the video of a15 firing it was so loud

Mom lived in the house , and did not notice UPS every day there was one day where the UPS had to help him bring in boxes , the ups driver asked "Christmas"?

Would any of you , if you were at your kids house, and UPS is delivering packages to you house in the dozens for week - would any of ask honey what are you buying??

I am sorry guys i cant help but transcribe like this

these things happen !

the bearded one IMO is delightfully articulate , he was this am

so a disgruntled employee has a right to go do what they did ??

They took this as a giant commerical for thier practice Obnoxious

Is the lawyer actually defending the two ??? Two shooters that are dead?

Fox just said the female killer's father was living in SA and just recently went back to Pakistan. He works in the postal field or something...they said. Also that he lives 'quite comfortably'
I wonder if he provided any financial assistance to the young family just starting out living the American dream.

....i think they changed plans....somewhere else, somewhere bigger was the target.....going by all the bombs and ammunition etc.....

You are on the right track here. Why develop a home bomb lab with supplies coming in over and over if you are not going to use the tools of carnage you create? Why amass thousands of rounds of ammunition and not use it? These criminals had help and they had bigger plans. I think due to the quick response of the police they changed directions. They fled the scene and changed plans.

<modsnip>
All I can say is, what in sam hill were those cards doing ON THE BED? (I assume that's where they were, that's where I saw a lot of ID's and such). I mean . . . most people keep those in their wallet . . it doesn't make much sense, if those are legitimate cards, for them to be strewn around like that. That's just odd. I'll say it again, the baby needs to be taken by DCS. That baby is in danger. Period.

Horrible lawyers..aside from them defending these guys, they are terrible speakers. Would not want them to be my lawyers.

The lawyers are now complaining that muslims aren't getting a fair shake, I kid you not. They are whining about how everybody is picking on muslims and how unfair it is. They seem to be forgetting about the entire purpose of this press conference.

Isn't this the families opportunity to apologize for having such a creep for a son and tell the victims families how sorry they are ?

These lawyers are just getting their 15 minutes of fame in........they have nothing to offer and nothing to add.

They both need to be added to a watch list.

Are these attorney's seriously talking about the presidential candidates? I want to throw something at the tv! What about the innocent people that lost their lives by the henious acts of this family's members? They are trying to turn this into a anti-muslim reaction. I am not anti-muslim I'm anti-TERRORIST that want to kill us. And who are they to say what the point of the FBI investigation? WHO hired these attorney's?? I bet there's a big story there.

Is the lawyer actually defending the two ??? Two shooters that are dead?

This is my question. Why is this lawyer for 2 dead people giving a press conference? Why do 2 dead people have a lawyer? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

<modsnip>

How can she live there if they dropped the baby off at her house?

Attorney saying what he reads on facebook, what a joke! They are putting words in the FBI's mouth too.

"Burners" are often flip phones, typically used by criminals trying to avoid LE detection, or sometimes by straying spouses & SOs, and by budget-minded, some ppl w bad credit, and others for other reasons.

Worth mention: older (dumb/feature) phones like flip-phones are not only cheaper than newer smartphones, but that also have much simpler electronics, so they are much easier to modify for other purposes. Iirc they have been used by terrorists to perform remote detonation of explosives.

" Just because they just 'happen to be' Muslim....it could be a workplace incident, we don't really know ...."

The lawyers ^^^^^trying hard to blame this on co-workers making fun of his beard.
:facepalm:

The lawyers are now complaining that muslims aren't getting a fair shake, I kid you not. They are whining about how everybody is picking on muslims and how unfair it is.

That is EXACTLY what the men at the Mosque did too. Not even one tiny comment saying they felt bad for the victims, the only talked about how THEY were being victimized, threatened, their rights violated etc...

It makes me sick.

Oh my word. These killers had bombs, they slaughtered 14 people and injured others. But let's not jump to conclusions! Wow! These attorneys sure are on the major defense about radical connections

I wonder if this will keep people away.
It has occurred to me that my husband just dropped my 15 year old off at the movies, I never even think of these things in a local sense. What a scary thought. I really do think it might stop some people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member