CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has occurred to me that my husband just dropped my 15 year old off at the movies, I never even think of these things in a local sense. What a scary thought. I really do think it might stop some people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yup. I think I will pass on seeing Star Wars on opening day and will maybe wait for it to be on demand.

" Just because they just 'happen to be' Muslim....it could be a workplace incident, we don't really know ...."

The lawyers ^^^^^trying hard to blame this on co-workers making fun of his beard.
:facepalm:

That's why those people needed Emily Post's The Etiquette Advantage in Business. When you go from a fairly clean-cut looking guy to full jihadist with a long beard . . I mean . . sorry, what do you expect?

It's like these guys are fighting for FaceTime. On another note, I am a typical housewife. I keep my house Free of pipe bombs, not make them and shoot at innocent people. She was NOT a typical housewife like the attorneys say.

Oh, yeah, just your usual exchange of pleasantries, pix of hot babes in red brassieres and burkinis, directions for Xmas tree light crafts . . . nothing, you know, major. Don't make too much of it
This subject is so not funny. But your post made me laugh just the same. Never heard Burkini. Oh my, I can't I just can't [emoji39]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

" Just because they just 'happen to be' Muslim....it could be a workplace incident, we don't really know ...."

The lawyers ^^^^^trying hard to blame this on co-workers making fun of his beard.
:facepalm:

Yes because he was isolated and introverted....they said.

I think these guys are just drumming up business from within the muslim community. Don't take anything these guys say seriously.....they are just rambling and enjoying time in front of the cameras.

<modsnip>

Wow.
I've been working this evening and I've had to skip a bunch of posts which I'll go back to later.

But watching these attorneys, I'm speechless.

I still feel shocked about the media being in th ehouse.

Does anyone feel as if there are things here that don't quite add up? I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but some of this is just weird.:thinking:

The Hill &#8207;@thehill [video=twitter;672891897480945664]https://twitter.com/thehill/status/672891897480945664[/video]
MORE: MSNBC: We regret live footage of #SanBernardino suspects’ apartment http://hill.cm/ZNVntv1

This really bothered me. One would think the media would know better and not touch anything. I couldn't believe what I saw. They were touching everything, rifling through papers, putting their knees on the bed. What is wrong with these people? Don't they have a duty to also protect the integrity of a potential crime scene so that more Americans are not slaughtered?

Greed. Shame on their employers. IMO

According to Attorneys: She was not a pharmacist...And the Motherinlaw lived with them?

'She was a StayAtHome mother, very private person and conservative...'

' The brothers of Sayed have never seen his wife's face.'

The attorneys hemming and hawing, trying to answer questions about if the family ever went into the garage----' it was his man cave so they never really went in except to see him working on his cars, he loved to work on cars...his brother used to go visit so the kids could have playdates...'

[ do 6 month old babies have playdates?]

OMG He just said there is NO picture of her!

I'll bet the cops have got plenty of pictures of her.....the "after" pictures there in the SUV as well as from the coroner.

I say they publish them all to show her like-minded followers how glamorous it is to be a "soft spoken" terrorist.

BTW--if Farook posted pics of her on his Facebook prior to deleting it, then they might be able to retrieve them.

Hopefully LE has checked hospitals in that area to verify that "she" did have a baby there.

I'll bet the cops have got plenty of pictures of her.....the "after" pictures there in the SUV as well as from the coroner.

I say they publish them all to show her like-minded followers how glamorous it is to be a "soft spoken" terrorist.

LE probably knows more about her though dna then she knew about herself. jmo idk

This really bothered me. One would think the media would know better and not touch anything. I couldn't believe what I saw. They were touching everything, rifling through papers, putting their knees on the bed. What is wrong with these people? Don't they have a duty to also protect the integrity of a potential crime scene so that more Americans are not slaughtered?

Greed. Shame on their employers. IMO

There have been comments from other media about how unbelievable that was. Disgusting imo like vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmpathicWitch