CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of talk about Enrique Marquez, but nothing definitive,,,

You've never heard of "No-Go Zones" in the UK? :eek:

Oh, of course I've "heard of" them. Everyone on the internet has. But just like Abraham Lincoln said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Still waiting for a legitimate link proving they exist.. :waiting:

Belgian minister’s statement revives talk of ‘no-go zones’

So, is Molenbeek a “no-go zone”? The Independent seems to think so: “
Paris terror attacks: Visiting Molenbeek, the police no-go zone that was home to two of the gunmen.” NewsBusters, a blog that dogs the mainstream media, appears to think it qualifies: “Two Paris Terrorists Lived in Supposedly Mythical ‘No-Go Zone’ Neighborhood in Brussels.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...isters-statement-revives-talk-of-no-go-zones/

Hope this is msm enough.

I hear ya Rob
Hubby n I are drawing benefits atm. Pahh. We have paid into then for years. These Immigrants come over here and they are rubbing their hands together easy money.... fact is.. In the UK. With the pitance we get a week to live on.... We either eat. Or go cold.... is that even remotely fair?
No Christmas for us this year. Wish it would hurry up and be over. Tbh.
But yeah I have an attitude of late too. I just go and play some mind numbing mahjong.

I'm so sorry you and hubby are in this situation. I truly feel for you. And you live in a Country with a high cost of living. My Sainted Mother always said "Charity starts at home" I guess that's why I am so torn about us receiving 25,000 by March. We have hungry and homeless here. Not that I dont feel for the refugees but i feel for my own folk here in Canada. Of course I have concerns about who may slip thru the vetting process as well. These folk will enter my Country and have full benefits right down to Dental, Scripts, Health. Sigh......

Still behind, but 1 PM eastern? :waitasec: You posted this at 2:52 PM

LOL.. Sorry JLSChook, I forgot that the time on my PC is 3 hours slow.. Procrastination rules in my household..

LOL.. Sorry JLSChook, I forgot that the time on my PC is 3 hours slow.. Procrastination rules in my household..

No problem, Foxy. You can fix it later. (See what I did there?)

:hilarious:

With a fire an investigation will take place, I wonder if and how many weapons could or will be found. Paper trail may burn unless in a safe but weapons will be identified even if they melt yo a point. Just wondering.

I too was wondering if any explosions happened during the fire or bullets firing off.

His mother accompanied him to Saudi Arabia to pick up Malik. Lots of information here.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ed-beyond-reason/story-fnb64oi6-1227635730660

Spilt across their cluttered kitchen counter was the last meal enjoyed by Tashfeen Malik and her husband, Syed Farook. Along with orange juice and paratha bread were bottles of Adderall and Xanax pills, prescribed to steady the nerves.

snip

"Uh yeah Doc, the little house-wifey and I plan on blowing a dozen plus to Kingdom Come. How's about prescribing something to take the edge off?"

Gee, too bad the victims didn't have the benefit of something to take the edge off.

The more I read about this situation, the sicker I get. It is beyond comprehension how these animals can do the things they do and still be classified as human beings.

FBI: Killers were 'radicalized,' took target practice

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — The husband and wife who carried out the San Bernardino massacre had been radicalized and had taken part in target practice, once within days of the attack that killed 14 people, the FBI said Monday.

The details came out as thousands of San Bernardino County employees went back to work for the first time since Syed Farook, 28, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, 29, launched their rampage five days earlier.

"We believe both were radicalized and had been for some time," said David Bowdich, assistant director of the FBI's Los Angeles office. But he said investigators are still trying to establish when, where and by whom they were influenced.

He also said the Muslim couple had taken target practice at ranges within the Los Angeles metropolitan area, with one session held within days of the rampage.

In addition, authorities found 19 pipes in the couple's home in Redlands, California, that could be turned into bombs, Bowdich said.

http://news.yahoo.com/investigators-wife-may-driving-force-211741605.html

I'm so sorry you and hubby are in this situation. I truly feel for you. And you live in a Country with a high cost of living. My Sainted Mother always said "Charity starts at home" I guess that's why I am so torn about us receiving 25,000 by March. We have hungry and homeless here. Not that I dont feel for the refugees but i feel for my own folk here in Canada. Of course I have concerns about who may slip thru the vetting process as well. These folk will enter my Country and have full benefits right down to Dental, Scripts, Health. Sigh......

Bless you Bravo. And thank you for you kind words.
I am torn in too about this refugee crisis. We are damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Also being part if the wider 'European Market' (just a European shopping basket really. The Euro is the common currency adopted by most countries. And we have ease of passage of goods between all that are signed up on the treaty. So for example we can import freshly picked lemons have them delivered from the farm to our shops. Exporting ditto) sorry o/t.
But yes as we a part of the EM. We all signed up and have to take what is assigned to us.
Thanks to Angela Merkel the German P.M.
I just worry where there is no wives or grandparents or children. When they're playing on smart phones they don't seem like refugees to me. Smh 😨

This article has quite a bit of detail about the Al Huda center:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/08/w...vative-religious-school-in-pakistan.html?_r=0

"Officials at the Al Huda center in Multan said that the woman, Tashfeen Malik, enrolled in an 18-month course to study the Quran in 2013, just as she completed a degree in pharmacology at a nearby public university. But she left before finishing the course, telling administrators she was leaving to get married."

FBI: Killers were 'radicalized,' took target practice

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — The husband and wife who carried out the San Bernardino massacre had been radicalized and had taken part in target practice, once within days of the attack that killed 14 people, the FBI said Monday.

The details came out as thousands of San Bernardino County employees went back to work for the first time since Syed Farook, 28, and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, 29, launched their rampage five days earlier.

"We believe both were radicalized and had been for some time," said David Bowdich, assistant director of the FBI's Los Angeles office. But he said investigators are still trying to establish when, where and by whom they were influenced.

He also said the Muslim couple had taken target practice at ranges within the Los Angeles metropolitan area, with one session held within days of the rampage.

In addition, authorities found 19 pipes in the couple's home in Redlands, California, that could be turned into bombs, Bowdich said.

http://news.yahoo.com/investigators-wife-may-driving-force-211741605.html

<BBM for Focus>

'If there were no others involved in the terrorist attack or links to domestic or international terrorist organizations'.. There would be no reason for them to destroy their cell phones or remove and dispose of their computer hard drive..imo

Just curious.. 'Why is it that when POTUS addresses the nation to ease our public safety fears by focusing on gun control.. Everyone runs out and buys more firearms'?..

<modsnip>until we stop loking for easy answers , religion, skin color , where one was born , and start looking at info

83% of mass murders are perped by white 30-40 year old american whites

its hopeless

until we start looking for gun infatuation, lonliness, etc etc it will not change

today its all aobut muslims while ignoring the numbers

83% of mass murders are perped by white 30-40 year old american whites

that is just the reality , until that is acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads