GUILTY CA - 3 found murdered after child calls 911, Fullerton, 24 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somewhat off topic but do any of you fellow websleuthers ever wonder if god forbid anything bad happened to us and our computer/ phone history had to be pulled the stuff they would find in our search history!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. :eek:hwow:

Somewhat off topic but do any of you fellow websleuthers ever wonder if god forbid anything bad happened to us and our computer/ phone history had to be pulled the stuff they would find in our search history!!

Yes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I figure (hope?) that if that happens, LE will also see WS on my daily history and put it together.

On a related note, I had to google for cloth diapers for adults for work today. For an incontinent adult. Seemingly innocent search. Results = holy yikes.

I figure (hope?) that if that happens, LE will also see WS on my daily history and put it together.

On a related note, I had to google for cloth diapers for adults for work today. For an incontinent adult. Seemingly innocent search. Results = holy yikes.

Every single thing you can think of is a fetish for someone somewhere.

I'm seriously trying to figure out in my pea brain, how do people develop sexual tendencies towards stuffies and anthropomorphic animals?

I am going to put it in the same category as trying to understand the way a killer thinks. I just don't get it. I'm not saying these furry people are sick or murderers or anything like that.

But HOW do you become drawn to it? I don't get it.

For anyone interested in the sick and twisted things that FF was into, I posted some links in the other thread.

Jmo

And Google can't explain it to my satisfaction.

http://www.salon.com/2014/12/21/ins...l_suits_are_the_perfect_fetish_for_our_times/

Lol. I googled breastfeeding 14 years ago when my eldest was born.

Yikes.

I now still Google it to this day. Lol.

Just kidding. Lol.

Hugs.

I didn't know they even made cloth diapers for adults. You learn something new everyday on WS...:nuts:

I'm afraid it would be used against me. Like "oh she watches those shows all the time, she knows how to disappear." Etc.

Uhm I was under the impression KY was arrested as well... not true?

Uhm I was under the impression KY was arrested as well... not true?

They arrested a 17 year old female whose name they can't disclose because she's a juvenile. The assumption is that it's KY.

I'm not even that old and all of this is very odd to me. No judgement. I just don't get it.

Yes, ha! Not just because I sleuth and have a lot of crime related searches, but because if someone says don't google this, or don't look at that.. I'll go look anyway, can't help it. Curiosity got the skib!!

Someone said that some furries just wear tails...and yes they do, and well I thought oh that's a little cute, no harm in that.. until my sis in law showed me what you can buy... butt plug tails, yup. YIKES! That reminds me, I must tell her about this case! Shes familiar with a lot of the furry communities and I've just realised it's the same one shes a member of that our players are http://www.furaffinity.net/

butt plug tails, Oh Skibs!!! lots of questions...........get the bleach out now!

Yes, ha! Not just because I sleuth and have a lot of crime related searches, but because if someone says don't google this, or don't look at that.. I'll go look anyway, can't help it. Curiosity got the skib!!

Someone said that some furries just wear tails...and yes they do, and well I thought oh that's a little cute, no harm in that.. until my sis in law showed me what you can buy... butt plug tails, yup. YIKES! That reminds me, I must tell her about this case! Shes familiar with a lot of the furry communities and I've just realised it's the same one shes a member of that our players are http://www.furaffinity.net/

Sorry, but...so the tail is concealed in their pants, right??

Maybe I am old.

Sorry, but...so the tail is concealed in their pants, right??

Maybe I am old.

IKR! Yeah, not saying all do it that way but you can buy different colours and sizes... I'd show you but (pardon the pun), nope!

butt plug tails, Oh Skibs!!! lots of questions...........get the bleach out now!

Just to add, be very careful if you google image search them, you will need eye and brain bleach!

ETA: Why do I do these things, I just went and looked, ew ew ew ew I even saw a Pikachu one!

If you're feeling adventurous, and want to see inside a furry convention, google "Rainfurrest 2015 imgur" and view the two albums (about 100 photos each). NSFW.

Even the users at 4chan consider furries filthy degenerates, if that gives you some idea...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back