CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts are with the families tonight, I'm not sure how they will cope with such a huge loss.

Sheriff Vern Warnke's honest, forthright, manner was nice to see in this age of politically correct, bland, LE statements.
All the agencies involved in this are likely heartbroken, just like us.

Jesus Salgado deserves so much worse than he will ever receive in our justice system :mad:

Wondering if he had any help ?
The Sheriff seems to think so. I also think it's a good possibility. MOO

Warnke said that while no evidence leads to it, he believes one other suspect may be connected.

The Sheriff seems to think so. I also think it's a good possibility. MOO

Warnke said that while no evidence leads to it, he believes one other suspect may be connected.
Someone had to pick him up after setting the truck on fire, that's a good ways out.

Has a reporter asked the Sheriff if JS had a car? I think he mentioned a gray pick-up in one of the pressors?

Honestly, I fear that we will find out more horrid details in the coming days.
This abomination should have never been allowed to breathe the same air that the rest of us do.
He is the lowest of all life forms.

JMO

My thoughts are with the families tonight, I'm not sure how they will cope with such a huge loss.

Sheriff Vern Warnke's honest, forthright, manner was nice to see in this age of politically correct, bland, LE statements.
All the agencies involved in this are likely heartbroken, just like us.

Jesus Salgado deserves so much worse than he will ever receive in our justice system :mad:
I'm thankful he referred to them as "Our family".... :(

Have to keep my thoughts to myself for now, regarding the perp(s). :mad:

All I can do is cry. That poor sweet baby. What sort of animal hurts a baby?! I just don’t understand.
Subhumans. Animals don't usually hurt human babies. Humans hurt humans and animals and animal babies. I've lost hope for most humans. Too many unstable, violent subhumans.

I wish their American Dream turned out different but often times lately, it is just American Nightmare.

What a pitiful loser this thing is. He couldn't even succeed in taking his own life. I would put money on it that he sucked at most things in life & sabotaged anything good that came his way. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
And I also believe Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke's office has pulled every necessary resource from Dept of Justice and elsewhere where they will be at the site all night gathering all the evidence to deliver justice for the victims and their families and community. :( :(:(:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back