CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I suspected that might be the case. I do want to say, other family members of the Salgado brothers are the reason LE were able to find and arrest Jesus. They called LE and reported what he told them. Without their help, the quick identification wouldn't have been made, IMO.

Salgado & brother also victimized their own family, JMO.

Just getting the info regarding the attempted suicide on the thread. Thanks for the link, @Megnut. I missed this.

Warnke said Salgado tried to hang himself when family told him they contacted law enforcement.

Just getting the info regarding the attempted suicide on the thread. Thanks for the link, @Megnut. I missed this.

Warnke said Salgado tried to hang himself when family told him they contacted law enforcement.
Thank you! I knew this had been linked previously but couldn’t find it when the question was asked later in the thread. ;)

I am heartened by the turnout at the vigils. Especially in small town it would be easy for an us/them culture to exist, especially with outsiders coming in and competing with older local trucking businesses. I am glad to see so many people from Merced and surrounds showed up to pay their respects.

The suspect in the kidnapping and killing of a central California family was a former employee who had a longstanding dispute with them that “got pretty nasty,” a sheriff said Thursday.

Relatives of the slain family told investigators that Jesus Salgado, 48, had sent angry text messages or emails about a year ago after working with their trucking business, Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke told The Associated Press.

Salgado is expected to be booked into the Merced County Jail as soon as he is medically cleared.
This reminds me very much of the Wash DC murders of a family, by a disgruntled employee, who had been fired as a welder a few years earlier.
On May 14, 2015, three members of the Savopoulos family—Savvas, Amy, and their son Philip—as well as their housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, were killed at the Savopoulos home in Washington, D.C.[1][2] The victims were held hostage for 19 hours, starting on May 13.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back