CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the bank reimbursed Amy, so Cindy really should reimburse the bank for the "stolen goods" she's in possession of!!

The bank reimbursed Amy for the check cashing, but what about the mysterious cash that disappeared when KC saw Amy sleep walk? Cindy should give Amy her money!

She will probably get thrown out of court at some point for opening her big mouth while someone else is testifying.

Probably MORE than once!

I am betting that one problem the prosecutors will definately have with Cindy is to get her to shut up long enough to ask her a question! Even then she will probably not answer a direct question with a direct answer.

Cindy is going to have to learn the hard way that she cannot make up her own rules, and that she can be held in contempt if she will not answer.

Her mouth and lack of control of it has made me have an opinion of her that I cannot put into words on this forum! Caylee was her grandchild. Her own flesh and blood. How can she justify harboring, and lying for, a babykiller? Especially one that killed an innocent, beautiful child - her granddaughter?

Yeah, we'll know for sure when they go and arrest Casey on Murder 1 charges tomorrow evening.:)
I only wish I lived in Florida so I could vote for LL!

OT- When all is said and done...we should have a "highlights" thread...watching Casey rearrested on tv was one of mine.

I am betting that one problem the prosecutors will definately have with Cindy is to get her to shut up long enough to ask her a question! Even then she will probably not answer a direct question with a direct answer.

Cindy is going to have to learn the hard way that she cannot make up her own rules, and that she can be held in contempt if she will not answer.

Her mouth and lack of control of it has made me have an opinion of her that I cannot put into words on this forum! Caylee was her grandchild. Her own flesh and blood. How can she justify harboring, and lying for, a babykiller? Especially one that killed an innocent, beautiful child - her granddaughter?

I think we're going to be hearing a lot of "Objection, your honor, UNRESPONSIVE"'s when Cindy is on the stand.

I have two words for Cindy SHUT UP

...and how can she believe for one moment that no one was out there looking for her granddaughter? LE was, TES was, ordinary (but heroes to me) citizens were...where was she?

:nuts: This is what Tim M. of TES has been up against. It's incredible.

I think we're going to be hearing a lot of "Objection, your honor, UNRESPONSIVE"'s when Cindy is on the stand.

Without a doubt! "Your Honor, would you please direct the witness to answer the question?"

Of course this would be at Casey's trial whenever that would be! I wonder how long it would be until trial? Next spring probably!

My disgust meter is off the charts right about now! How much nonsense can we expect to hear from this woman during the trial. She is a certifiable section 8 and by the time she is done with a few of us, we will be too!

I know this is rhetorical, but I think she has a boundless supply of nonsense to spew, and we've only just begun to hear it. She actually thinks she can control what happens by ridiculous statements like this. Talk about grandiose and delusional.

It would behoove whomever is running against the current DA to state that he too would pursue an indictment against KC, in my opinion that is. Even if only to further his own political aspirations and distance himself from this straight out looney tunes family.

when she said my POOR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN A VICTIM ALSO that gave me big time Agita...(heartburn in Italian) she could not remember Caylee's name right off either. omg...:behindbar

...and how can she believe for one moment that no one was out there looking for her granddaughter? LE was, TES was, ordinary (but heroes to me) citizens were...where was she?

She was too busy spinning for the camera's at first and being on every talk show that would have her.

Now she appears to have holed up in that house unless there is a vigil or something that would not take up much of her time. I just have no words to describe her that would not get me banned!

Wonder why she went to Baez office the other day with Casey? Was it Thursday or Friday?

Does anyone know if Casey is at Baez office today? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay