CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW FULL VIDEO ADDED 10/13/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Cindy video re this topic and others:

RAW INTERVIEW: Cindy Anthony Says Investigators Are Ignoring Caylee-Related Tips

http://www.wftv.com/video/17705649/index.html

According to this, Cindy claims to have many sources. She says the evidence is purely circumstantial, but when pressed, she won['t discuss it.

I especially liked when she referenced the kid who has been enlisted in the Army since graduating high school (something her daughter apparently didn't do) and how can people be expected to defend this country when this is our type of justice? It was the most convoluted argument and I half envisioned her making this patriotic speech wrapped in an American flag (and then I remembered that she's not the family memebr who likes to wear the flag).

Cindy should be quiet.

"It's about time the Anthony's are speaking out?" You're kidding me!!

You go LL!

PS-I request every news outlet out there to resist talking to the As about anything other than how they've been searching for Caylee. It's serves no useful purpose reporting her cr*p.

I agree - I think the media should stay away from her - she's nothing but bad news!

I wonder what happened to the family SPOKESMAN?? *ROTFLMAO* Think Cindy fired him coz she could screw up better than he could?? ;)

She needs to look stressed, it's about time for her to be afraid. She should be very afraid.

YUp!!:woohoo:

she looked like crapola today compared to last week. Her hair was a mess, no make up. She more nervous than a cat right now!! I bet she doesnt sleep well after today.........:behindbar

And "many" sources. Of course, NONE of which she named. But you know it's JB.
I love it how she claims LE isn't following up leads. Wasn't the airport siting which WAS followed up on by LE one of the ones she claimed they ignored. They ignored it enough that Baez wants the flight manifest from LE. I think a glassful of cold water in the face would do her some good - or better yet, some duct tape across her mouth.

The only people who claim circumstantial evidence is no good are the people who are convicted on it. It's the direct evidence (witness sitings) which get overturned on a daily basis.

OMG, she needs to learn to put together one single sentence that makes sense. She sounds like a babbling idiot! Everytime the reporter tries to ask something, she raises her voice and just talks right over the top of them. She's a flaming basket case.

So much for the advice of Mark Nejame. He is probably regretting he ever got involved with these misguided people. I really think CA will wind up in an institution when all is said and done.

Sombody needs to get a BIG roll of Duct Tape for her mouth... Something has to shut that woman up !!!

Casey Anthony's mother Monday accused prosecutors of playing politics and rushing the case to the grand jury before the November election, but Eyewitness News was told there are more important deadlines, legal ones, steering the strategy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

LOVE this quote from your link...lol,

"Are you nervous about the grand jury?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey Anthony on Monday.

Casey didn't answer as she rushed to her weekly jail. She was not wearing her big white stolen sunglasses, either

"Are you nervous about the grand jury?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey Anthony on Monday.

Casey didn't answer as she rushed to her weekly jail. She was not wearing her big white stolen sunglasses, either.

This cracked me up.

Omg my stomach hurts from laughing. You know the reporter was losing it when they were typing up that line. lmao. Too funny.

:clap:

I almost jumped through the TV and smacked CA when she called KC a victim!!! OMG RU kidding me... I hope they charge her right next to her daughter... Matching pink handcuffs and matching DP drips...

Doesn't Cindy realize that TONS of cases are won based just on circumstantial evidence? She acts like it's not something anyone should take seriously at all. But I'm betting those jurors will take it extremely seriously!

CA doesnt understand the law

I think it's safe to say that at this moment, Ms. Cindy is scared of what's going to come out of this and she is grasping at straws. I think Ms. Cindy is trying to save her own McFannie (butt) and I think we should all get ready to be entertained by her over the next few days! I really don't think she's concern over Casey - she's probably ready to get her out of the house!

So much for the advice of Mark Nejame. He is probably regretting he ever got involved with these misguided people. I really think CA will wind up in an institution when all is said and done.

God, we can hope, can't we?? One with those big red-ball mouth gags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18