Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that her door was unlocked is what throws me. If someone actually saw her outside of her apartment that day, that means she left to go for coffee at Rise and Grind, or catch a ride with her apt door unlocked. That makes no sense. Unless she went back after that.

What are your theories and timelines based on the little we know?

*She *did* go to Rise and Grind, but went back to her apt. Someone was already in there when she arrived?

*She caught a ride with someone who harmed her. But again, why was her apt unlocked?

*She was harmed the night before, the perp hijacked her phone and is texting as her, left her apt door unlocked. But there’s no word about a struggle at her apt.

*She left her apt door unlocked to run down the hall real quick.. to do what? Meet someone? Take trash out? I’m trying to understand why a woman would leave her apt door unlocked even for 10 seconds. Especially with all of her high end designer bags and jewelry in there.

I’m really at a loss on this one!

Please post your theories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she was harmed in the building. She left the apartment momentarily, for whatever reason. Or, someone she knows came to see her and that person forced her to leave with him, or whomever, with a made up reason or threat. He took her out by the fire escape. Or she is still there in the building.
I dunno....I'm at a loss too. The unlocked door is the main red flag to me....

The fact that her door was unlocked is what throws me. If someone actually saw her outside of her apartment that day, that means she left to go for coffee at Rise and Grind, or catch a ride with her apt door unlocked. That makes no sense. Unless she went back after that.

What are your theories and timelines based on the little we know?

*She *did* go to Rise and Grind, but went back to her apt. Someone was already in there when she arrived?

*She caught a ride with someone who harmed her. But again, why was her apt unlocked?

*She was harmed the night before, the perp hijacked her phone and is texting as her, left her apt door unlocked. But there’s no word about a struggle at her apt.

*She left her apt door unlocked to run down the hall real quick.. to do what? Meet someone? Take trash out? I’m trying to understand why a woman would leave her apt door unlocked even for 10 seconds. Especially with all of her high end designer bags and jewelry in there.

I’m really at a loss on this one!

Please post your theories!

For me the fact she left her door unlocked is something we have to keep in mind. This in combination with canceling her Uber ride (if that was even her) are some huge red flags to me.

I am leaning towards the following situation. She was getting ready and waiting for her Uber ride. In that time someone came to her appartment, probably someone she was familiair with because there was no sign of break in, struggle etc.

Now from here its tough, it can either be that the person who took her, canceled the Uber ride or she trusted the person enough and canceled herself.

However because her door was unlocked, i lean towards her maybe being sedated/drugged and then been taken away to someplace. She wasnt capable of locking it anymore.

This is all only my opinion and suggestions combined with the little information we have.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

I wonder if the Uber driver was questioned as to where her destination was to be before the cancellation. If Adea's phone is missing, would LE have a way to find who the driver is? I guess so. If not I'd hope the driver has come forward. Even so it probably wouldn't lead to anything, other than to determine the destination.

Does anyone know the relevance as to what the red candles text was about? Why was this important information to release?

Has this been disclosed?

Tricia gave permission for this to be posted

Snipped...
...$25,000 REWARD 🔴 #AdeaShabani has now been missing for 17 days🔴We received an anonymous tip, but we need more information. If you placed the anonymous tip or may have information leading us to the whereabouts of Adea, please call us at Origin Tip Line - (800) 358-3830 You can remain anonymous. Thank you!

https://www.instapopim.com/p/1732222395261362709_2100483714

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Adea???

:candle:

Tricia gave permission for this to be posted

Snipped...
...$25,000 REWARD [emoji837] #AdeaShabani has now been missing for 17 days[emoji837]We received an anonymous tip, but we need more information. If you placed the anonymous tip or may have information leading us to the whereabouts of Adea, please call us at Origin Tip Line - (800) 358-3830 You can remain anonymous. Thank you!

https://www.instapopim.com/p/1732222395261362709_2100483714

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Adea???

:candle:

Thanks this was posted a week ago on Hookah Guyz Twitter asking whoever called that tip in please call LE they needed more info.

It seems as if an attractive young woman now who posts pictures on Instagram with a bunch of followers calls herself a "model". If you're not getting paid for it, and it's not in print or on a runway I really don't think that's modeling that's just selfie central. I agree, she's beautiful, but much too short for commercial modeling. Height is normally a minimum of 5 foot 8, even for magazines.

There seems to be some confusion on what constitutes a professional model or actor. Something that I've noticed here is that people seem to jump straight to High Fashion only when they think of modeling or Movie Stardom when they think of acting. That is such narrow section of those professions.

There is a lot of modeling work outside of high fashion that does not have a height requirement.
-Trade Show & Promotional Modeling
-Part Modeling [hands, feet, skin]
-Fitness Modeling [swimwear, workout gear, underwear]
-Glamour Modeling [Cosmetics, Hair, Jewelry]
-Tv & Commercial Modeling

Likewise there are many opportunities for actors.
-Commercial Actor
-Voice Actor
-Comedic Actor
-Theatre/Stage Actor
-Film Actor
-Tv Actor

You don't have to be Gisele Bundchen or Jennifer Lawrence to consider yourself to be a working model or actor.

For me the fact she left her door unlocked is something we have to keep in mind. This in combination with canceling her Uber ride (if that was even her) are some huge red flags to me.

I am leaning towards the following situation. She was getting ready and waiting for her Uber ride. In that time someone came to her appartment, probably someone she was familiair with because there was no sign of break in, struggle etc.

Now from here its tough, it can either be that the person who took her, canceled the Uber ride or she trusted the person enough and canceled herself.

However because her door was unlocked, i lean towards her maybe being sedated/drugged and then been taken away to someplace. She wasnt capable of locking it anymore.

This is all only my opinion and suggestions combined with the little information we have.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

This is one of my possible theories or someone grabbed her in order to extort money from the family. Some type of ransom situation this is why her Mom quickly flew into the country and hired a PI and there's a gag order with friends and nothing else has been on the news. They are dealing with this situation from within. As always JMO this is not fact.

Many posters here made it sound like she had A list friends and mega connections. Where are they now that she needs them? It would be great if they would be posting her photos and flyers on social media and using their influence to help.

I missed that. I have seen posts about her photos with celebs look like they were at events, Coachella for example, not that they were friends out on the town together.

Maybe someone went to her apartment after she disappeared and when they left they didn’t lock it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe someone went to her apartment after she disappeared and when they left they didn’t lock it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if any of her friends or neighbors had a key.

Or maybe she was doing laundry and cancelled her Uber because the machines were in use. That happened to me before in one of those multi unit apartments. Stick a load in the wash come back and all of the dryers are in use. I wouldn't lock my door if I went to the laundry room but I'd have my wallet (quarters) and phone on me.

Not sure what would make her leave the building without going back to lock her door though.

Regarding tips....LE is not going to receive any, given this silence and gag order. No updates whatsoever. What reasons does LE have? Not wanting to spook a suspect, an organization...do they have info they are pursuing that needs to be quiet? What is at the bottom of this ? Is it bigger than what appears to be? I can't think of a case of a disappearance in the LA area where no pleas for help or info are solicited. Uber guy, Sahray, Leah....
Very mysterious.

I was just looking for something and came across this. Strange case of Laura Lynn Stacey, who disappeared last year. Lived in Hollywood Hills, with a connection also to Santa Clarita, newcomer to LA, pretty and blond. Was found some 70 miles away wandering along a freeway. No info on what happened.

https://heavy.com/news/2017/01/laur...nia-description-colorado-los-angeles-age-bio/

I missed that. I have seen posts about her photos with celebs look like they were at events, Coachella for example, not that they were friends out on the town together.

There were several posts about her obviously having A-list and well connected industry friends to be able to get into these A-list events. Oscar party, Cannes parties, etc.

I never said celebrities. I said A-list friends and mega connections. There are A-list industry people - promoters, filmmakers, writers, etc that she may have rubbed elbows with to attend these prestigious parties and events.

I really hope they can use their influence to help spread flyers and keep her in the news. The more coverage the better!!

You don't have to be Gisele Bundchen or Jennifer Lawrence to consider yourself to be a working model or actor.

Totally agree. She did a small, indie short film. That still constitutes her being an actor.

Do we know if there was a concierge or doorman in her building? Even without one it seems it would be hard for someone to carry her out of that type of building.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Has anyone reported the change of her IG to private?
I assume her friends are following her so they wouldn't realize the change.
I find the activity on social media very important.

There were several posts about her obviously having A-list and well connected industry friends to be able to get into these A-list events. Oscar party, Cannes parties, etc.

I never said celebrities. I said A-list friends and mega connections. There are A-list industry people - promoters, filmmakers, writers, etc that she may have rubbed elbows with to attend these prestigious parties and events.

I really hope they can use their influence to help spread flyers and keep her in the news. The more coverage the better!!

I think those A list individuals probably don't know her, personally. Perhaps someone with Twitter could tweet them, and hope they notice? Maybe attach some of the Instagram photos she took with them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are you saying her IG was originally open for anyone to view and it has been changed to private since her disappearance? If so, that is very odd. I just wanted to make sure I am understanding your post correctly.
Has anyone reported the change of her IG to private?
I assume her friends are following her so they wouldn't realize the change.
I find the activity on social media very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member