Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coffee shop where she was last seen is also next to an exotic sex shop. Lots of creeps around those places sometimes.

Just to clarify, Ashleigh Banfield said Adea attended an Oscar party last year (not the actual awards ceremony) and asked whether she had attended any Oscar parties this year. Adea still would have needed connections to score an invite to one of the official parties attended by celebrities.

And based on the images showed during Ashleigh's interview, Adea had posed with:
- Justin Bieber
- Kanye West
- Paris Hilton
- Chris Brown
- Cara Delevingne
- Lamar Odom
- Robert Pattinson
- two other female model-types

I know celebrities pose with hundreds/thousands of strangers but it would be nice if some of them used their platforms to promote awareness of Adea's disappearance. Maybe even another native Albanian, like Rita Ora.

bumping this up for the person that asked.

I noticed Adea used #pisces....did she just or was she about to have a birthday?

Sorry to jump in so late in all of this. I have been so focused on little Lucas that I haven’t been able to keep up but am for the most part. I see why everyone is concerned and honestly I’m completely weirded out and have hit a serious mental road block... She’s healthy, right? No prior health issues? Hasn’t had any restraining orders filed against stalkers in LA or back home? Not much in MSM other than 6 or 7 days ago. Very odd.

I agree with you all. Something isn’t right. Sorry I’m not any help tonight. Maybe after some sleep and another look at things I can help.

I don’t like the sudden change of ig. Seems odd to me but could she have someone helping with SM doing posts? Still after her missing they would know not to post. Ugh. Hope my brain block goes away soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to jump in so late in all of this. I have been so focused on little Lucas that I haven’t been able to keep up but am for the most part. I see why everyone is concerned and honestly I’m completely weirded out and have hit a serious mental road block... She’s healthy, right? No prior health issues? Hasn’t had any restraining orders filed against stalkers in LA or back home? Not much in MSM other than 6 or 7 days ago. Very odd.

I agree with you all. Something isn’t right. Sorry I’m not any help tonight. Maybe after some sleep and another look at things I can help.

I don’t like the sudden change of ig. Seems odd to me but could she have someone helping with SM doing posts? Still after her missing they would know not to post. Ugh. Hope my brain block goes away soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the newest article from reputable source NBC News 3/12 I've already posted but here it is again.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981

[...]

Meanwhile, her friends at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting, including at least two who reached out to The Signal to share information about her, were instructed later in the week not to talk to the media.

“There are no updates, unfortunately,” Wendy Taylor-Smith, the acting school’s administrative director, told The Signal on Friday. “We have all been advised by the police to not cause any speculation or gossip.”

[...]

https://signalscv.com/2018/03/no-new-reports-missing-actress-scv/

...Brant, a former sheriff’s deputy, continues to work with a detective assigned to the LAPD’s Missing Persons Department.

[good to know!]

Here’s a new article on NBC News

The LAPD Media Relations Department told Dateline Monday that they were unable to release any more information on Adea’s case.

She was last seen in the area of her apartment on some [surveillance] video at a local coffee shop she frequented,” Jayden Bryant, a private investigator hired by Adea’s family, told Dateline. “She was communicating with friends via text message pretty consistently during that morning and early afternoon. I’ve seen all the messages and everything was very consistent with her normal patterns.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981
That its stated they are unable to release anymore information on this case is telling to me. This leads me to believe that the scenario of an abduction and possible ransom is more possible. Or they have some very obvious information they can not release yet, because they need more "evidence" to point to an POI. Ofcourse this is all my opiniom and not a fact.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

“She was last seen in the area of her apartment on some [surveillance] video at a local coffee shop she frequented,” Jayden Bryant, a private investigator hired by Adea’s family, told Dateline.

Hmmm Doesn’t say if she was alone in surveillance video. I wonder if she was seen talking or leaving with a man or perhaps a man leaving shortly after she left perhaps following her home? If so that could explain why no more details given out. Odd LE didn’t mention what she was last wearing in the video.

These are the languages
Expand languages section
Languages
Albanian English French Macedonian Serbian

A dynamic individual with a natural flair for anything associated with Luxury, Elegance, Extraordinary and Class.
Raised in Macedonia, Educated in Paris and recently been working in Mozambique and Dubai.
A culturally fluent global thinker with experience, knowledge and a personal passion of industries such as
Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Wellbeing and Event Management. - this is what she describes herself as

Here you go :)
Can you please copy and paste the text? I don’t want to sign up.
e79a6f93aff0aed206730d4e141df72f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for posting the text!!! She sure is a very smart classy gal who is going places. Very motivated. Beauty and brains. I hope she’s found safe soon and is not in any pain or suffering [emoji20]

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.55 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.55 AM.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 381
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.35.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.35.02 AM.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 385
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

For those of you who don't have LinkedIn

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.36 AM.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 421
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.31 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.31 AM.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 423
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.25 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.34.25 AM.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 410
I just don't know what to think. Her lifestyle and connections are probably part of the reason she has been targeted. I 100% believe she did not voluntary leave. Someone took her. Especially after LE recent stance.

Questions about WHO may very well lie in camera footage we aren't privy to.

And even if she is alive somewhere, which i think she is, and they know who took her, which i think they do, I have a feeling she won't be easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catdog1234