Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying her IG was originally open for anyone to view and it has been changed to private since her disappearance? If so, that is very odd. I just wanted to make sure I am understanding your post correctly.
Yes that is what happened yesterday until then it was public

Are you saying her IG was originally open for anyone to view and it has been changed to private since her disappearance? If so, that is very odd. I just wanted to make sure I am understanding your post correctly.

That is correct but I don't know that it is necessarily odd. It may have been a result of people referencing her account and speculating about things.

A family member could have changed the privacy setting. We aren't privy to what other devices she may have had with Instagram installed. One can also view it from a desktop or laptop and a lot of people have the "remember me" or "save password" set to electronics that they leave at home.

I think those A list individuals probably don't know her, personally. Perhaps someone with Twitter could tweet them, and hope they notice? Maybe attach some of the Instagram photos she took with them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Again, I’m not talking about the celebrities she took quick photos with. I’m talking about the A-list connections that got her into all the A-list Oscar, Cannes and star studded VIP parties, etc. There was such a “to do” here about her being professional and well connected in the industry as opposed to anything else, so I concede and defer to those comments, and I’m really hoping all of those fabulous connections will help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know if there was a concierge or doorman in her building? Even without one it seems it would be hard for someone to carry her out of that type of building.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

From what I understand...no doorman. The building would have to have fire escape doors though, probably out the back, at least 2 for the size of building.

Perhaps someone with Twitter could tweet them, and hope they notice? Maybe attach some of the Instagram photos she took with them?

This is a GREAT idea as far as the photos with the celebrities!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying. I agree with you, her family/friends could have made changes to her account if they had her login credentials or were able to access one of her devices already logged into IG.

That is correct but I don't know that it is necessarily odd. It may have been a result of people referencing her account and speculating about things.

A family member could have changed the privacy setting. We aren't privy to what other devices she may have had with Instagram installed. One can also view it from a desktop or laptop and a lot of people have the "remember me" or "save password" set to electronics that they leave at home.

Again, I’m not talking about the celebrities she took quick photos with. I’m talking about the A-list connections that got her into all the A-list Oscar, Cannes and star studded VIP parties, etc. There was such a “to do” here about her being professional and well connected in the industry as opposed to anything else, so I concede and defer to those comments, and I’m really hoping all of those fabulous connections will help!

I didn't see it verified by friends or media that she was well connected or friends with A-listers. Do you have a source with link?

I didn't see it verified by friends or media that she was well connected or friends with A-listers. Do you have a source with link?

Sigh. Please read my posts again and maybe read over the thread again. . I never said it was verified by friends or media.. I said there were posts here saying she was obviously well connected to be able to attend Oscar parties,etc.

I’m trying to think of ways to get the word out by people who have a wide audience and influence, not argue with anyone here.

Sigh. Please read my posts again and maybe read over the thread again. . I never said it was verified by friends or media.. I said there were posts here saying she was obviously well connected to be able to attend Oscar parties,etc.

I’m trying to think of ways to get the word out by people who have a wide audience and influence, not argue with anyone here.

I only briefly scanned her insta when it was public so I don’t remember specifics. Who was the host of the oscars party? I ask because I don’t necessarily think she was connected to celebs. The pic with Kanye West was about 6 years ago in Vegas, and it looks like Adea and her friend got Kanye to pose for a quick pic. I have an acquaintance like this. She is trying to get into the entertainment industry and she has met a ton of celebs, and ALWAYS makes sure she gets a pic with them. If I wasn’t very close with her for many years, and I looked through her Instagram, it would appear that she has hung out with a bunch of famous people, but in reality, it’s just being in the same place as them and asking them to take a pic with her. How she tries to portray her life on social media is a very far cry from reality. And people who don’t know her very well likely have no idea that it’s a front.

I only briefly scanned her insta when it was public so I don’t remember specifics. Who was the host of the oscars party? I ask because I don’t necessarily think she was connected to celebs. The pic with Kanye West was about 6 years ago in Vegas, and it looks like Adea and her friend got Kanye to pose for a quick pic. I have an acquaintance like this. She is trying to get into the entertainment industry and she has met a ton of celebs, and ALWAYS makes sure she gets a pic with them. If I wasn’t very close with her for many years, and I looked through her Instagram, it would appear that she has hung out with a bunch of famous people, but in reality, it’s just being in the same place as them and asking them to take a pic with her. How she tries to portray her life on social media is a very far cry from reality. And people who don’t know her very well likely have no idea that it’s a front.

I happen to agree with you. But, many posters here insisted it was her connections, etc that got her into these parties and meeting celebrities. So, unwilling to waste time arguing about it, I’m just deferring to that for now.

I went back and can't find anyone going on about how well connected she was.

She went to Cannes Film Festival. She went to school in France. She is an aspiring actress. Nothing out of the norm there.

It is not that hard to get into Oscar parties if you know people in the entertainment industry. You don't need to know an "A-lister". For example, could know someone who works as a costume designer or makeup artist or in editing.

That small selection of photos with celebs is spanned over years.

Those step and repeat backdrops behind the carpet seem to be at every other function in Los Angeles.

Sometimes people see what they want to see or jump to conclusions. A few of us were writing about how her photos didn't look extravagant or out of the ordinary but that doesn't make for opportunities to speculate.

Here’s a new article on NBC News

The LAPD Media Relations Department told Dateline Monday that they were unable to release any more information on Adea’s case.

She was last seen in the area of her apartment on some [surveillance] video at a local coffee shop she frequented,” Jayden Bryant, a private investigator hired by Adea’s family, told Dateline. “She was communicating with friends via text message pretty consistently during that morning and early afternoon. I’ve seen all the messages and everything was very consistent with her normal patterns.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981

I think they have a person of interest under surveillance. IMHO

Private investigator Bryant believes Adea’s case is being handled as an involuntary missing person homicide, because there has not been “any evidence that Adea was a runaway or committed suicide” or is otherwise missing voluntarily. However, he stressed, that doesn’t mean Adea is deceased.

Lots more info here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981
Thanks for all the info on Twitter I retweeted her missing poster a few times hoping she is found save.

I’m posting this link again lots of recent info I think they are possibly doing a dateline episode on this story. Lots of quotes from Dateline.

According to the article...
“She was last seen in the area of her apartment on some [surveillance] video at a local coffee shop she frequented,” Jayden Bryant, a private investigator hired by Adea’s family, told Dateline. “She was communicating with friends via text message pretty consistently during that morning and early afternoon. I’ve seen all the messages and everything was very consistent with her normal patterns.”

Then, suddenly, the communication stopped. Investigator Bryant told Dateline that her friends continued to try to contact Adea, but she didn’t answer.

Private investigator Bryant believes Adea’s case is being handled as an involuntary missing person homicide, because there has not been “any evidence that Adea was a runaway or committed suicide” or is otherwise missing voluntarily. However, he stressed, that doesn’t mean Adea is deceased.

I'm really behind on this thread, but I'll have to catch up tomorrow. I have a LOT of posts I want to respond to.

In the meantime, I was concerned about construction in the area, and this 2018 map view shows a couple pf places down the street from her apartments. Just putting this out there, because all angle should be ruled out, and no possibilities should be overlooked or ignored. imo
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...f5d9cd14df540!8m2!3d34.1016256!4d-118.3310587

attachment.php

Attachments

• construction adea.PNG
    construction adea.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 372
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors