GUILTY CA - Adrian Rios, 17, slain, body burned, Hemet, 15 Nov 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I'm sorry, Carrie. :( I want to say first name started with 'Rose' - something like Rosamaria but I could be waaaaayyyy off.

I heard it and lost it right away. Feeling pretty scatterbrained today.

According to court documents, police who searched the home found a machete; a .22-caliber spent shell casing; bicycles; a shovel; butcher-style knives; a gas canister; burnt pieces of what looks like clothing; a partially burned T-shirt; pieces of rope; a sock; a yellow metal hoop earring; and a Hemet PD ticket issued to Jose Campos
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20091204/NEWS01/91204016/1263/UPDATE

This one has taken a few turns. I hope they catch the other three soon.

So, not really surprising considering the circumstances. I wonder what happened between the time the boys were at the neighbor's getting aid from being pepper sprayed and the time Rios got shot. (If that's what happened.) I wonder if Felicia really thought this whole thing wasn't going to be figured out eventually. Hope they find the fugitives quickly.
I really feel for Rios' mother. She really cracked this case by immediately going to the Seym/Campos house, looking around and calling LE.

WOW what a turn of events. I thought they were friends with Adrian Rios? I wonder what happened? Hemet is not too far from where I work (March ARB) and it has been up and coming with gangs and violence. I am sorry for Adrian's mom.

Wow I was sure that one of the boys was the actual murderer. I did notice the other day when I saw a newsreport press conference in front of the house, I seen a Officer with a Gang task force vest on. That means these people are in gangs, I am not surprised judging by the pictures on Jose's Myspace. I bet the stepdad is probably a gangmember too.

Rene LopezFregozo Courantcom
[SIZE=-1]This undated image provided by the Hemet Police Department shows Rene Lopez-Fregozo, who is being sought on an arrest warrant, according to police Friday ...[/SIZE]

Attachments

• ReneLopez-Fregozo AP photo.jpg
    ReneLopez-Fregozo AP photo.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 18
e8n12b.jpg

Figures, just more young punks with something to prove, now they get to look forward to a very long time in prison, unfortunately idiots like this see it as an honor to go to prison, so in about 20 years when they get out, they will be worse than ever.

I dont get it, apparently you have a whole group of teenagers living in Hemet and all of them claiming to be gangsters from San Diego which is about 2 hours south of Hemet. Why dont they just stay in San Diego and stop bringing their problems to newer and nicer areas. I wish people like that would just stay in the ghettos because obviously thats what they like.

Fregoso, a friend of Campos, was believed to have been at the home the night of the killing.

But after interviewing him, Margis said in a release that police released him.

"He is not wanted for questioning anymore," Margis said.

Police were not go as far as clearing Fregoso as a suspect, Margis said.

"I think we are way too early in this to absolutely to rule him out," he said.

http://blogs.pe.com/news/digest/2009/12/bonfire-killing-suspect-interv.html

I sure hope the Riverside LE know what they're doing in letting Fregozo go!

Couldn't they find something to hold him for temporarily? Seems risky to me.:waitasec:

The house where the remains were found - has there been any information released on it being foreclosed on?

I know there are literally a glut of foreclosed homes in Riverside county - sometimes whole neighborhoods....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti
Back