Found Deceased CA - Alexis Gabe, 24, suspicious, last w/Ex-BF, car abandoned, Antioch, 26 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aaah Alexis.. I fear the worst for you. Ex-boyfriends...ex 's in general! I've learned here over the years that it's best not to put yourself in close proximity to them, specially without witnesses and support!

Has anyone seen any new MSM or LE reports on this case?
Nothing with any new information, but from Feb 3:

Billboards of Missing Oakley Woman Go Up as Family Pleads for Clues – NBC
[...]

Gabe's family said they hope the billboards will generate leads.

“The more people the more eyes, the more flyers out there, the more people hear about it. Hopefully it will bring more attention to it, someone will have seen something that happened that could help figure out where she’s at and how to get her home,” said VL of Brentwood.

Flyers were also posted all over the East Bay and Oakley police said they've sent information about the missing woman to various police agencies around the Bay Area.

[...]

Jodi Hernandez on Twitter
FKtAOONVEAEkHP_

FEB 6, 2022
'Things Like This Don't Happen In Oakley': Locals March For Missing Woman Alexis Gabe (worldnationnews.com)
[...]

On Sunday, community members from Oakley and nearby cities met at the intersection where Gabe’s car was found and handed out T-shirts with a black-and-white photo of her face and “Stay Strong” written across the back.

Community members then walked a mile from the intersection to City Hall and the police station, cars honking in support, and Gabe’s face flyers posted on almost every street corner and road signs. The event was hosted by MS, Gabes’ brother’s girlfriend, who provided updates via a Facebook page called “Help Alexis Gabe Home.” ...

[...]

MS described Gabe as having a great sense of humor.

“She always made people laugh,” she said. “Very witty. Funny. Quick joke. She is super creative. She likes to draw. Very artistic. She loves fashion. She loves frugality. We just really miss her presence. She is bright in every situation. Her absence is hard.”

[...]

MS said the police are taking the case seriously, adding that the number of officers handling the case has increased from two to 25.

Oakley police spokesman Brian Foreman said he could not give an exact number of officers working on the case, but said: “We are using all of our resources and bringing in patrol personnel to assist our investigative department.”

[...]

Video: Community Holds Vigil for Missing Oakley Woman – NBC Bay Area

Also see: 'These things don't happen in Oakley': Local community marches for missing woman Alexis Gabe (mercurynews.com)

Last edited:
I did a quick Google search this morning but found nothing new reported. The most recent MSM story I see is from 4 days ago. LE indicated they might release some additional information this week but so far I haven't seen anything.

Does anyone find it odd that the police would state they confirmed she wasn't in any detention facility? I don't think I've ever seen that on another missing person.
JMO MOO I find it interesting.
I have seen numerous non-related cases where the person missing has an arrest history or active warrants at the time they went missing, and it is never mentioned in anything released to the public. In my opinion, it's perhaps just something the family member had inquired about and LE just wanted to rule out that avenue of thought.

It would be very helpful to know what, if anything, LE found when they searched her BF's home a couple of weeks ago. MSM reported LE removed several bags and a vacuum cleaner from the house but so far no details have been released.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back