Found Deceased CA - Alexis Gabe, 24, suspicious, last w/Ex-BF, car abandoned, Antioch, 26 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the Alexis Gabe fb page someone posted a screenshot of another conversation elsewhere - where they were discussing a serial killer in Norcal theory - and a person commented on that thread, dated approx 3 weeks ago, that Oakley PD came to his work in the Sloughouse area searching for a missing person because that person's cell phone's last ping was near there. Another commenter asked if he knew the name of the missing person and he commented he didn't. Also, the brother's GF said info was floating around on social media that there was a link in the AG case to Pioneer, Ca and she confirmed that information to be 'accurate'. The search parties continue to look around the areas of open fields, creeks, etc. in Brentwood, Oakley and Antioch from what I've gathered. Nothing else has been mentioned about Pioneer or Sloughhouse (there's a town called with that name, about 45 minutes from Pioneer.)

Google Maps

Oakley, Antioch, Brentwood are close together but Pioneer is quite a distance west, on a route to Nevada. Sloughhouse looks like it's an outer suburb of Sacramento. To get to Pioneer from the Oakley area, going via 88 would be shorter.

I've driven through some of this area when I was visiting one of our kids a few years back. There's a whole lot of nothing out there. Farm fields, marshes, very flat.

Right. Not sure if it's related to the AG case but Oakley PD searching there is sus. Why would her cell phone ping there? No further info has been given out about the Pioneer link. Also heard there was a new BF but don't know if that's confirmed. I'm sure the fam has been updated with more info that the public is getting. Oakley PD doesn't want to jeopardize the case I'm sure.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the group posted on Alexis. I've seen nothing new in the media regarding the search last month at her ex-BFs home. If LE found anything relating to Alexis in the items removed from his home then they are keeping it very quiet. Hopefully we'll get more facts from LE or the family.

On the Alexis Gabe fb page someone posted a screenshot of another conversation elsewhere - where they were discussing a serial killer in Norcal theory - and a person commented on that thread, dated approx 3 weeks ago, that Oakley PD came to his work in the Sloughouse area searching for a missing person because that person's cell phone's last ping was near there. Another commenter asked if he knew the name of the missing person and he commented he didn't. Also, the brother's GF said info was floating around on social media that there was a link in the AG case to Pioneer, Ca and she confirmed that information to be 'accurate'. The search parties continue to look around the areas of open fields, creeks, etc. in Brentwood, Oakley and Antioch from what I've gathered. Nothing else has been mentioned about Pioneer or Sloughhouse (there's a town called with that name, about 45 minutes from Pioneer.)
thats WAY out there. i feel like ppl from out of area stand out like a sore thumb. we went to the lake and stopped for gas in oakdale and we felt really uncomfty. thats about an hour south of pioneer and pioneer is even more sparse and remote.

https://kymkemp.com/2022/02/05/conj...-dubious-north-coast-serial-killer-narrative/

Just throwing this out there. Not sure if it has been discussed elsewhere on WS. Seems like too far North for this case, but who knows? What is it about California and serial killers.

I hope this is not AG's fate and that she is found safe and sound. JMO
they arrested emma roarks killer and he couldnt have done the others. no clue if those others are related tho. also terra trunich is missing from santa rosa but she has not turned up.

There are a bunch of women missing from the Stockton-Lodi-south Sacramento area over the years, too.

We tend to immediately focus on similarities that might indicate a serial killer, but LE is much more aware of details and differences.

I cannot get past the fact that in the very 1st news report, the brother's girlfriend says Alexis saw her
exBF the night she vanished... and that he isn't helping post flyers or anything. He is the last person to see her. Even if they had broken up, just staying radio silent after she just disappeared is odd behavior.

From the F B page... Another wide-scale search is being planned for the weekend following Alexis’ upcoming birthday on March 17. So.. March 19 and 20.

Sounds like someone drove her car to Oakley, got out of the car, and left the keys and door open. Apparently video makes it unclear who drove her car.

I find it hard to believe that a car going from here (you'll recognize the peach one story house.)

Dropped pin
Google Maps

To here:

Google Maps

Was never caught on some kind of surveillance video or doorbell video from that night.. though it's been 6 weeks so video might be gone.

Trenton St is a cul-de-sac. It dead ends in a straight line.

It's also a 1 hour 22 min walk back to Bentree lane if one were so inclined. Not impossible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back