Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read it wrong? I thought the 4 AM ping was Sunday morning? She was last seen 11 PM Thursday in the area??
No, I wrote it wrong. I fixed my post. Thanks for pointing that out. :tyou:

This case feels awfully familiar to Toni Anderson.

:crying:
It's certainly mysterious like that. Except her phone pinged in the area she was last seen in about 72 hours later. That's uber hinky!

TA turned off her gps then disappeared. In this case, Alycia disappeared THEN her phone pinged.They need to check all the garages and outbuildings in that immediate area. hmmmmmm

The FD help find Alycia mentioned there was metal detecter during the search... I wonder how far down that goes?

Also, I'm wondering how well the area / streets are lit up at night? I would go back to the area at night and see where the dark areas areas are...

Although, I'm guess the whole field is dark at night.

How come they new exactly where the cell ping was (the field) but for Toni is was "somewhere in Parkville".

That seems odd to me.

I think the tower location is what they are chasing, in both cases. Just a guess, I don't really know though.

This is near where I used to live.

DEVELOPING - 20 year old Alycia Yeoman from Gridley missing 72 hrs, friends search field for cell phone
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35051858/yuba-college-student-from-gridley-missing-for-72-hours

Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. Yeoman's friends said police were able to get a ping on Yeoman’s phone in the field across the street from the Walmart in Yuba City on Harter Parkway. Our reporter was at the scene and talked to those who were searching.
[.....]
Sunday evening friends and family are searching the field outside of the Yuba City across from Walmart for clues.
[.....]
Alycia Yeoman is 5' 4" tall, has braces, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has a small mole near her left eye. We do not know her exact age, and are waiting for more information from the Gridley Police Department, but we do know she graduated from Gridley High School in 2014.
Yeoman drives a green Toyota Tacoma, license plate 4FAR610. She is known to drive back roads between Chico, Gridley and Yuba City. Her father, Daniel Yeoman, says no one has seen her since last Thursday.
If you have any helpful leads or tips to solve this missing person case please call the Gridley Police Department at (530) 846-5670.

They do not know her exact age??? This is odd. Does she not have family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do not know her exact age??? This is odd. Does she not have family?

I think that was just the initial story and it was updated to say 20 year old shortly after. I may be wrong though.

She left at 11:00 pm. What was she wearing?

The phone pinged not far from the last seen location at 4:00 am but the vehicle is missing? I have a feeling the phone was in or around that house when it pinged.
attachment.php

Just started following this case. :( Do they know who's house that is?

The FD help find Alycia mentioned there was metal detecter during the search... I wonder how far down that goes?

Depends on the quality of the detector, the soil conditions and the size of the item they're looking for. I'd say 10"-12" would be very expectable. 15" maybe under favourable conditions.

Just popping in since Aly has been on our local news. I found one name associated with the house but couldn't find any significant link to Aly. Could be a rental. Doesn't seem like a great neighborhood but I am not super familiar with Yuba City. I have been to that Walmart and shopping center though. Yuba City is generally nice but has some gang activity/pockets. Gridley is very small so not surprising she might have been hanging out in Yuba City.

Live oak would have been on her way back to Gridley. It's a straight shot up 99. I wonder if she was trying to avoid the highway for some reason and drove over a levee?

Timeline:
Last seen: Thursday March 30th @ 11 pm leaving a friends house on the 1800 block Romero St.

Phone Ping: Monday April 3rd around 4:30 am near/in a field across from along Harter Parkway and Oro Ranch Rd. near a Walmart in Yuba City, CA

Truck Found: Monday night (time unknown) April 3rd stuck in mud. The truck had been there for several days according to the farmers who found and reported it.

Lut. Casner says "It appears it (AY's truck)came down south bound on the levee, from the road up that way, Cooly Rd. area, turned and went down the levee into the orchard and got stuck." One set of foot prints are seen leaving the truck.

Photo of her truck & Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/849138184013266944/photo/1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...student-reported-missing-from-gridley/9225137

Video of Lut. Casner at the scene, where her truck was found.
[video=twitter;849104335220781056]https://twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/849104335220781056[/video]

I definitely do not think this girl drove her truck out to this orchard, its not on the way home especially if they believe it came south bound down the levee. Someone was probably attempting to hide it or get in into the water. The police should have her phone records later today.

edit: spacing and added details
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

According to FB help page, they didn't find the phone in the search.

They were hoping to find it.
Did they search the last known location... the house?

So her truck was found miles away, and had been there for days. Yet her phone coincidentally pinged over by the house she was last known to be in, days after she left the house, while her truck was stuck. That's so hinky my hinky meter just exploded.

So her truck was found miles away, and had been there for days. Yet her phone coincidentally pinged over by the house she was last known to be in, days after she left the house, while her truck was stuck. That's so hinky my hinky meter just exploded.

Agreed. At this point I am leaning towards the truck being 'dumped' there. Wonder how big the footprints were...and what size shoe she wore.

I want to know more about who was in that house that night, and what size shoes they wore. ...

There wasn't any indication of foul play, struggle, or injury. The sheriff's department noted there was a great deal of mud, as if someone was climbing in and out of the cab. Based on the appearance of the truck, the sheriff's department says it doesn't look like the truck was stuck in the mud rather than parked.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/mi...ruck-found-in-sutter-county-orchard/431289762

Foot prints should tell a bit about the size of the person who parked the truck.
If the truck was parked and not stuck, why would someone need to be climbing in and out of the cab? Wouldn't you park and leave?

ETA

"doesn't look like the truck was stuck in the mud rather than parked"

Does that read right to you?
I guess so, just sounds awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics