Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all that mud activity, maybe they will be able to determine a hand size. Could she be down in that mud?

Her phoned pinged near her last known location 3 days later....

I couldn't get the krcrtv link to work, but I got a cached version. The approx. location has been added to map. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hhoaHNm2DTowOyfvg7jqmdjY6XY&usp=sharing

truck-- courtesy Frances Wang_1491289390648_6366401_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
Alycia Yeoman's truck recovered from muddy orchard in Live Oak. Courtesy: Frances Wang, ABC 10.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...y-orchard/431289762+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The sheriff's office said that Yeoman's truck went down a levee and got stuck in the mud off of Pennington Road. Investigators found one pair of footprints walking away from the truck. They do not believe foul play was involved, at this time.
Yeoman's phone was also not found in the truck.

truck-found-1491279610.jpg
Alycia "Aly" Yeoman’s truck was found in a Live Oak orchard by farm workers, the Sutter County Sheriff’s Office said Monday, April 3, 2017. http://www.kcra.com/article/yuba-college-student-reported-missing-from-gridley/9225137

CBS Sacramento reports Gridley Police investigators are going through the truck searching for evidence.
The community of 7,000 people is desperate to find the 20-year-old, who was last seen four days ago when she was leaving the home of a male friend on Romero Street in Yuba City in her 1998 Green Toyota Tacoma truck.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ali-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-students-truck-found/

First time I've seen that she was leaving the home of a male friend.

wow this is definitely mysterious and creepy. they found her car not far from where she left but she is missing, and her phone still pinged? i hope they find this girl.

All of this doesn't add up. In one news report they said that she was seen headed west. One way to get to Live Oak is via Tierra Buena, which is a back road. The truck was then found in Live Oak, several miles East near the Feather River.

attachment.php

Tower from my previous post with coordinates

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.00.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.00.57 AM.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 625
i noticed in Google maps that the overhead view shows what appears to be cement mixing equipment on the back patio of the home. And...the emblem on the side of the truck in streetview is very similar (or the same) as a cement and masonry business in Yuba City. Am I allowed to name the business ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.13.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 9.13.16 AM.png
    807.7 KB · Views: 632
  • truck-found-1491279610.jpg
    truck-found-1491279610.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 628
attachment.php

Actual location where they found the truck, it went down a levee near the orchard, not sure which side tho. From images of the tow truck location on the levee itself and one where they have lights showing down the levee, most likely the East side of the levee.

attachment.php

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35062482/truck-of-missing-gridley-woman-located

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for, I had it coming from the wrong part of Cooley Rd. I will update the location.

Yes, it doesn't read right <modsnip> [FONT=Lato, Arial, sans-serif]My guess it was supposed to say "it looks like the truck was stuck, in the mud, rather than parked." Especially since... that's what the officer says in the video. He said, "It appears that someone got stuck, somebody was climbing in and out of it, it was wet, and there's footprints walking away from it." "People get stuck out here quite a bit. People tresspass on the orchard lands a lot." "People try to get out there. the park's not open yet." The reporter asked, "Does it appear is actually stuck versus that's where he chose to park it?" The officer said "It looks stuck. It's pretty deep in the mud."[/FONT]

She was probably going to the park. The police officer said that the park was closed, so people trespass and get stuck there all the time.

The police officer said that the workers on the orchard had seen the truck out there for a couple of days, and either they recognized the truck from the news, or because they decided it was too long for the truck to be sitting out there. So, it totally makes sense that she was seen late on Thursday, wanted to go to the park, that was closed, so attempted to enter it by trespassing on the orchard, got stuck in the mud, got in and out of it to try and push it, and then walked away to find help, got disoriented, and will probably end up being found in Feather River. I encourage you to watch the video earlier in this thread... This is kind of open and shut. The only thing that is curious is the ping from her phone on Sunday... but she could've just lost it at Walmart. It's less than a mile away from where it pinged, and pinging is not 100% accurate.

The police officer said that the workers on the orchard had seen the truck out there for a couple of days, and either they recognized the truck from the news, or because they decided it was too long for the truck to be sitting out there. So, it totally makes sense that she was seen late on Thursday, wanted to go to the park, that was closed, so attempted to enter it by trespassing on the orchard, got stuck in the mud, got in and out of it to try and push it, and then walked away to find help, got disoriented, and will probably end up being found in Feather River. I encourage you to watch the video earlier in this thread... This is kind of open and shut. The only thing that is curious is the ping from her phone on Sunday... but she could've just lost it at Walmart.
Sorry but why would she choose to go to some random park at 11 pm? She had work the next morning. When the cop says people try to get into the park he isnt talking about a pretty 20 year old girl all alone trying to get in. She had a phone, had she gotten stuck she would have called someone.

I want to know if this friend, who last saw her, is being honest. If its only based on his word then we have no proof she left that night.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sorry but why would she choose to go to some random park at 11 pm? She had work the next morning. When the cop says people try to get into the park he isnt talking about a pretty 20 year old girl all alone trying to get in. She had a phone, had she gotten stuck she would have called someone.

I want to know if this friend, who last saw her, is being honest. If its only based on his word then we have no proof she left that night.

Her phone was pinged days later in a different location. It's possibly she lost her phone on Thursday. The officer said that trespassing on the orchard to get to the park happens all the time. I've certainly partied at parks late at night with my friends, especially when I was underage.

Her phone was pinged days later in a different location. It's possibly she lost her phone on Thursday. I've certainly partied at parks late at night with my friends.
And you dont decide to drive to a park in the middle of the night after losing that phone. I can understand if her friends were saying "oh yea she frequented that area" or " she was very unpredictable" but they are nit, this is way out if character and she was not unpredictable, she was reliable. We have to consider all the details or we'll end up discussing things that are way off base. Just because you would do it a certain way doesnt mean everyone else would and based on what we kniw about this girl she would not have done this. There is also no way her phone would have pinged days later unless it had been charged at some point. So it being lost doesnt fit.

And you dont decide to drive to a park in the middle of the night after losing that phone. I can understand if her friends were saying "oh yea she frequented that area" or " she was very unpredictable" but they are nit, this is way out if character and she was not unpredictable, she was reliable. We have to consider all the details or we'll end up discussing things that are way off base. Just because you would do it a certain way doesnt mean everyone else would and based on what we kniw about this girl she would not have done this. There is also no way her phone would have pinged days later unless it had been charged at some point. So it being lost doesnt fit.

I went to parks to drink with my friends when I was underage... and some people brought along illegal substances. A desolate park is perfect to not draw police to illegal activities. Police said people trespassed on the orchard to get to the park all the time. I cannot find an article saying WHEN the phone pinged, just that they had the search on Sunday. My phone holds a charge for a couple of days.

I went to parks to drink with my friends when I was underage... and some people brought along illegal substances. A desolate park is perfect to not draw police to illegal activities. Police said people trespassed on the orchard to get to the park all the time. I cannot find an article saying WHEN the phone pinged, just that they had the search on Sunday. My phone holds a charge for a couple of days.
Again your suggesting AY was someone she wasnt... and that because you would do it means she would, not to mention if she was meeting friend(s) I think someone would have spoken up and said she never made it out to meet us. There were only one set of prints leaving that truck.

Again your suggesting AY was someone she wasnt... and that because you would do it means she would, not to mention if she was meeting friend(s) I think someone would have spoken up and said she never made it out to meet us. There were only one set of prints leaving that truck.

With all due respect, the police often withhold evidence until a body is found, and is evaluated by a medical examiner. It was reported that it was treated as a crime scene, and then later determined there was no foul play. We don't know if friends came forward to the police, and the police didn't release that... or it's possible they wouldn't want to come forward to admit their illegal activity. I'm not suggesting that the details should not be OVERLOOKED, but if police comes to a conclusion... and you formulate a backwards narration... could it make sense? BTW- I appreciate your opinion, and enjoy how you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf