Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
317372564f5e772764276535a616f9dd.jpg

Link to press release on the FB page for Gridley-Briggs Police Department (it needs to be updated at this point but has a lot of the ping and search info) https://www.facebook.com/1464665053...466505397691/1450128388364823/?type=3&theater

my screen shot did not show up properly, dang it. sorry about that

I didn't even know they had put one out, so thank you for posting it! I'm not very FB active so I miss those things a lot. Much appreciated!

Looks like they found the coordinates to the phone in an empty field, not the phone itself. Kind of misleading choice of words by them.

Looks like they found the coordinates to the phone in an empty field, not the phone itself. Kind of misleading choice of words by them.

I think the article is referencing the phone ping coordinates in the empty lot from early Sunday morning. I believe they found the actual phone near her abandoned truck in another area.

Please note this very specific line in the press release. The phone could have easily been at the boyfriend's house when it pinged. Please someone explain to me how it suddenly ended up by the truck. HINKY!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

Also, how were they able to get Sprint to ping the phone and provide the coordinates in such a quick manner?

Attachments

• cell phone ping.PNG
    cell phone ping.PNG
    269.9 KB · Views: 670
CA counties.png
Possibly three counties at play here: Sutter, Butte, and Yuba, as well as the Gridley-Biggs Police Dept. The PR indicates that Sutter and Butte counties conducted aerial searches and the GBPD has done much of the investigating work. Glad to see them cooperating!

attachment.php

Possibly three counties at play here: Sutter, Butte, and Yuba, as well as the Gridley-Biggs Police Dept. The PR indicates that Sutter and Butte counties conducted aerial searches and the GBPD has done much of the investigating work. Glad to see them cooperating!

Yes that's correct. I live in Sutter County and it's possible she's still in the area. I'm also wondering if they found evidence in the car such as blood.

Yes that's correct. I live in Sutter County and it's possible she's still in the area. I'm also wondering if they found evidence in the car such as blood.

I assume there was no blood as there was no sign of foul play

Another article about the cell phone, turned in by a local resident.
"Yeoman's Toyota Tacoma truck was located near Pennington Road in the Live Oak area about 5 p.m. Monday by a citizen. Also on Monday, a citizen called the Gridley-Biggs Police Department to report finding a cell phone in the general vicinity of the truck.
The phone turned out to belong to Yeoman."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sacbee.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/crime/article142647599.html

Another article about the cell phone, turned in by a local resident.
"Yeoman's Toyota Tacoma truck was located near Pennington Road in the Live Oak area about 5 p.m. Monday by a citizen. Also on Monday, a citizen called the Gridley-Biggs Police Department to report finding a cell phone in the general vicinity of the truck.
The phone turned out to belong to Yeoman."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sacbee.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/crime/article142647599.html
They also say that it was turned into a cellular location, could be the carrier, in Yuba City. I wonder what was found first and if it was the same person who reported the truck's location. So many questions.

Kind of weird that where the truck went off the road is about where you would try to turn on that U that goes right down to what is that? A boat ramp?

Kind of weird that where the truck went off the road is about where you would try to turn on that U that goes right down to what is that? A boat ramp?
Yes that's a boat ramp down there. Not 100% sure if they close off the area with gates at night to keep cars from entering there is one that has a stop sign on it. There is a guy that lives there in an RV, he works for the recreation area, he collects the fees.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yes that's a boat ramp down there. Not 100% sure if they close off the area with gates at night to keep cars from entering there is one that has a stop sign on it. There is a guy that lives there in an RV, he works for the recreation area, he collects the fees.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That is good to know...so he may have heard or seen something? I am just wondering if someone looking to get rid of a body might know of that river access, but not know there is a guy living right there in an RV.

Sorry to repeat and quote myself but...
I definitely do not think this girl drove her truck out to this orchard, its not on the way home especially if they believe it came south bound down the levee. Someone was probably attempting to hide it or get in into the water.

I would love to know more about this guy she saw last and if he is the only one who is saying he saw her leave.

I wonder if the truck was checked to see how tall the person driving was compared to Aly. Fingerprints etc.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Updated press release https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1450953731615622&id=146466505397691
ETA:
  • DOJ investigating truck
  • Live Oak citizen called LE to report finding cell phone
  • An interview with the citizen resulted in the cell phone being taken to cellular store in Yuba City
  • Cell phone confirmed to be Alycia's, it is being investigated for information
  • Sutter County Sheriff's Office conducting ongoing search near Pennington Rd. beginning at 10AM today
  • Additional SAR are being acquired, as needed
  • No credible leads of suspicious circumstances or foul play in disappearance at this time
  • These facts and interviews with family, friends, and investigative leads are very concerning

Map has over 30,000 views now.

I did a search of RSO's within 10 miles of the address she was last seen in Yuba City on Thursday night, which includes Live Oak and Pennington Road, over 200 sex offenders came up, which isn't unusual, they are everywhere.
The house she was visiting has 5 bedrooms according to public records, which makes me wonder how many people where there at the time, that's a lot of house for one guy.
I'm praying she is found soon, even if she's in big trouble for some wild youthful indiscretion, it's starting to look like the best case scenario.

The cell phone pinging near the Walmart early morning Sunday just doesn't make any sense if her truck had been where it was eventually found for 'a few days'.

How can that be explained? Incorrect info from Sprint? Phone being dumped near truck later? Something else??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member