Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of weird that where the truck went off the road is about where you would try to turn on that U that goes right down to what is that? A boat ramp?
If it was a boat ramp, that sounds familiar, huh?

Sorry to repeat and quote myself but...
I definitely do not think this girl drove her truck out to this orchard, its not on the way home especially if they believe it came south bound down the levee. Someone was probably attempting to hide it or get in into the water.

I would love to know more about this guy she saw last and if he is the only one who is saying he saw her leave.

I wonder if the truck was checked to see how tall the person driving was compared to Aly. Fingerprints etc.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I would love to know that information as well, but it was reported that it was treated as a crime scene, but then determined there was no evidance of foul play. I'm assuming they thought about these things when the processed the scene... BUT you never know.

The cell phone pinging near the Walmart early morning Sunday just doesn't make any sense if her truck had been where it was eventually found for 'a few days'.

How can that be explained? Incorrect info from Sprint? Phone being dumped near truck later? Something else??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I was wondering about the towers, and how accurate pinging is... I haven't found an official saying that it pinged Sunday morning... I just saw an article that said that her friends were interviewed. Of course I could be wrong.

That's why I was wondering about the towers, and how accurate pinging is... I haven't found an official saying that it pinged Sunday morning... I just saw an article that said that her friends were interviewed. Of course I could be wrong.

Zulufoxtrot posted a map of the towers on page one http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Gridley-30-March-2017&p=13284186#post13284186
The Verizon tower info was corrected in this post http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...017&p=13286868&highlight=verizon#post13286868

I went down the rabbit hole, and the following is just what I "dug up" on the internet... just to hash out ideas. In no way am I saying this is concrete info. I found a public record that had not been updated in a while, and saw who owned the house, and their age. He may be renting the house OUT, as I found nothing that says he actually lived there. I THINK I found him on FB. Aly is not FB friends with him, and he is 18 years older than her. I cannot find a record on him, and he is not a sex offender. Aly is not FB friends with anyone with his last name. He is a sole proprietor of his own business. Sole proprietors are supposed to use their home address as their "business" address where I live, not sure about CA. The business address and the home address do not match. The business address is a residential home, where a female lives-- same last name. It says that she is related to the man who owns the other house. She is 10 years older than him. His business started over 10 years. Did he start the business were he was living, and then got a divorce, moved, and didn't update the business address? He does not have any children linked to the "family" section of his FB. I found someone with the same name as the man, who is 23. Hometown is not Yuba city, but an hour away. I'm not sure if this is too much to disclose... Again. I'm not stating that this is ANYTHING factual.

attachment.php

Antenna Towers in the area. One is owned by Verizon wireless (Walmart side of HWY 20) which was most likely the one that the cell phone pinged and the ones above Walmart is D&D Communications.
Are there anywhere near where the car was found?

Hope they take notice of the seat position and distance from the steering wheel. Someone else could have been driving that truck. If she's light a man could carry her over their shoulders leaving one set of foot prints. Humm those muddy foot prints went somewhere. Maybe the person had the phone and was looking for a place to toss it hence the Walmart area ping but ultimately took it out by the area of the truck.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

They said from the beginning that there were only one set of foot prints leading away from the truck. I thinik the public could help if they told us which way the footprints went.

They said from the beginning that there were only one set of foot prints leading away from the truck. I thinik the public could help if they told us which way the footprints went.

I agree, the footprinted would give us more information in the direction where the person was headed. May it be Alycia or the unknown person.

I went down the rabbit hole, and the following is just what I "dug up" on the internet... just to hash out ideas. In no way am I saying this is concrete info. I found a public record that had not been updated in a while, and saw who owned the house, and their age. He may be renting the house OUT, as I found nothing that says he actually lived there. I THINK I found him on FB. Aly is not FB friends with him, and he is 18 years older than her. I cannot find a record on him, and he is not a sex offender. Aly is not FB friends with anyone with his last name. He is a sole proprietor of his own business. Sole proprietors are supposed to use their home address as their "business" address where I live, not sure about CA. The business address and the home address do not match. The business address is a residential home, where a female lives-- same last name. It says that she is related to the man who owns the other house. She is 10 years older than him. His business started over 10 years. Did he start the business were he was living, and then got a divorce, moved, and didn't update the business address? He does not have any children linked to the "family" section of his FB. I found someone with the same name as the man, who is 23. Hometown is not Yuba city, but an hour away. I'm not sure if this is too much to disclose... Again. I'm not stating that this is ANYTHING factual.
Cement company, right?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Glad to see some activity on this thread! Thank you all!

zulufoxtrot - for some reason all the facebook links that you have posted are coming up with the same error message. (and I have facebook).
Sorry, this content isn't available right now.
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

:dunno:

Can someone give a synopsis of the press conference said?

TIA!

Hi all,

Glad to see some activity on this thread! Thank you all!

zulufoxtrot - for some reason all the facebook links that you have posted are coming up with the same error message. (and I have facebook).
Sorry, this content isn't available right now.
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

:dunno:

Can someone give a synopsis of the press conference said?

TIA!
That's weird, I was able to access the link just now and downloaded the press release.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58e4e633dcfaf/17758339_1451115044932824_2499004916566235963_o.png.jpg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90