Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no sense for a truck to be stranded for days, a phone ping 10 miles away days later, then suddenly appear near the truck.

I'm certain whomever planted that phone is sweating. They must not have known the phone pinged by that's house until it was too late.

Good observation about the 5 bedroom house. Lots to be dissected.

Local News Reporter shows the area where the truck was found. I might go there today and take pictures before it gets dark.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A look at where investigators found the truck of missing 20 year old Alycia Yeoman in Live Oak <a href="https://t.co/LnF9DhTWmB">pic.twitter.com/LnF9DhTWmB</a></p>&mdash; Tom Miller (@KCRAMiller) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/849491699256758272">April 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tweet of the video, I thought it would embed the tweet in my previous post:
[video=twitter;849491699256758272]https://twitter.com/KCRAMiller/status/849491699256758272[/video]

It makes no sense for a truck to be stranded for days, a phone ping 10 miles away days later, then suddenly appear near the truck.

I'm certain whomever planted that phone is sweating. They must not have known the phone pinged by that's house until it was too late.

fingerprints on the phone or the car are great evidence as well

Google streetview has a pickup in the driveway of that house. The logo on the side of that truck is for a Chimney, Pool and Masonry business.

Google streetview has a pickup in the driveway of that house. The logo on the side of that truck is for a Chimney, Pool and Masonry business.

it's hard to tell what it says on one side and on the other it's blurred out

JMO I think the phone was at that house when it pinged, not the field and it was taken to the truck before it was found.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

am i allowed to post the business logo that I found matching it? I am 100% sure it is a match.
I wouldn't. But you can post the link to the street view of the google map of the house she was last seen at. ;)

JMO I think the phone was at that house when it pinged, not the field and it was taken to the truck before it was found.
I agree 100%. In the press release, I earlier highlighted the part that says a phone can ping up to a couple of hundred yards away. So I think it recorded halfway between the house and the tower, not the actual location of the phone.

HINKY!

i live in CA and a lot of the houses in my neighborhood are 5 bedroom. the houses are late 60/early 70's and the builder whoever he was, built a lot of houses all over CA> if anyone could post a pic of this house i can tell you if its the same builder. they aren't uncommon here.

22ee1c1b5681ea21ddb8550f4fa95279.jpg

This is the closest I could get to the location. Where the news van is located, that's the top of the levee. Crime scene tape on the road near me, you can also see a canal on the right.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Several law enforcement vehicles were at the top as well.. On my way back down the road I saw two patrol cars interviewing a person outside their home which I assume is the homeowner. There is a house(s) where the bump sign is located.. I want to say there might be two.

Several law enforcement vehicles were at the top as well.. On my way back down the road I saw two patrol cars interviewing a person outside their home which I assume is the homeowner. There is a house(s) where the bump sign is located.. I want to say there might be two.

Edit: two officers were conducting the interview or talking to the resident.

I think this is BS sadly. Unless Aly stopped the way home the kidnappers woukd had to get her while at a stoplight... And no one sees? If she did stop what would make them target her? Sjmhe wasnt in some fancy car making her look wealthy. Then they wait this long to contact anyone. It just doesnt make any sense. This is a cover up trying to divert attention in the wrong direction. Luckily for Aly this is a rookie move and now that FBI is involved it will be solved. They have a bigger budget and more resources. Please God let her be alive and ok. jmo

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member