Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the ex-boyfriend's statement that they were "getting back together" and about to "announce it" very odd. Whenever I would get back together with a boyfriend it pretty much just happened organically. Not talked about and announced. I can't shake my feelings about this ex. Since day uno.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Well not in a sense that its a press release, but on Facebook is my guess. Making it official on social media.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

a wild guess that LE have and will be covering that empty lot across from Walmart with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe they were setting someone up with the announcement of a Walmart ping and they are just getting their ducks in a row to make an arrest.
:hen::hen::hen::hen::hen:

If no evidence of foul play found in or near the truck, perhaps she was assaulted/murdered back in Yuba City and moved to an unknown and hidden location. Then two persons could have moved her truck to the Gridley orchard.
Did they say no foul play or no evidence of foul play? I hate how nuanced it gets but those two statements imply different things.

Yep, throwing it out there that there was a ping could have motivated someone to get rid of/move the phone. Or could be the perp didn't realize that the phone was left in YC while he transported the truck to the Gridley orchard. Where is her purse? Could perp have gotten rid of that and assumed that her phone was in the purse and then heard on the news that the phone pinged locally to YC? Then perhaps decided to toss the phone near the truck they (R & M) tossed earlier?
Maybe they were setting someone up with the announcement of a Walmart ping and they are just getting their ducks in a row to make an arrest.
:hen::hen::hen::hen::hen:

If no evidence of foul play found in or near the truck, perhaps she was assaulted/murdered back in Yuba City and moved to an unknown and hidden location. Then two persons could have moved her truck to the Gridley orchard.

They had to kill her really fast and hide the truck by 10:55, unless she didn't really leave her friends house, unharmed, around 11..

Yep, throwing it out there that there was a ping could have motivated someone to get rid of/move the phone. Or could be the perp didn't realize that the phone was left in YC while he transported the truck to the Gridley orchard. Where is her purse? Could perp have gotten rid of that and assumed that her phone was in the purse and then heard on the news that the phone pinged locally to YC? Then perhaps decided to toss the phone near the truck they (R & M) tossed earlier?
I wanna know how many fingerprints they found on that truck and who they belong to. That's going to say a lot too.

I mean the way he said it, that they were going to go public with their relationship. Possibly making it "Facebook official" which would let their friends know they were back together.

Since the owner of the house served with a SW is in the business of laying cement, would LE review his most recent jobs with ground radar?

Do we know roughly how far from the truck they ended up finding the phone? If they have footage of Alys truck reaching that spot I wonder if they would have footage of someone visiting later to place the phone nearby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Perhaps the BF is correct. Perhaps Aly had dinner with another who had just been a fling and told him the relationship was over and that she was going back to her BF. May be the fling didn't like being rejected. Some dudes crave constant allegiance from women and get very pissed when told no..
I mean the way he said it, that they were going to go public with their relationship. Possibly making it "Facebook official" which would let their friends know they were back together.

Do we know roughly how far from the truck they ended up finding the phone? If they have footage of Alys truck reaching that spot I wonder if they would have footage of someone visiting later to place the phone nearby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
They did not give the precise location. But only said that it was in the general area. Cameras on Cooley rd. captured the truck turning right and heading south on the levee, no footage after that was released. Only that spot there had cameras, which is a shop owned by a farmer.

Perhaps the BF is correct. Perhaps Aly had dinner with another who had just been a fling and told him the relationship was over and that she was going back to her BF. May be the fling didn't like being rejected. Some dudes crave constant allegiance from women and get very pissed when told no..

The ex could be a similar story, he could be lying that she wanted to get back together, he could have followed her but he would need help.
Either way, it took two people to deliver that truck to its hiding place, and get out of there unless someone involved lives within walking distance.
I guess, if they planned it, someone could have left a getaway car there earlier, or a 4 wheeler.
It's hard for me to believe someone could pull all this off so fast, alone, but it is possible.
Whoever it is seems to be very knowledgeable of the area, you don't drive up on levees and around orchards like that unless you know you can.

I thought I had remembered that the truck was stuck in the mud. I just found a link:

Tom Miller ✔@KCRAMiller
It appears Alycia Yeoman's truck became stuck in the mud. Only one set of prints found leaving. pic.twitter.com/H7diWiDFN2
8:40 PM - 3 Apr 2017

So this^^^ makes me think they were going to hide that truck better---maybe in the water.

I remember when we had a tragic case , in Modesto area, of an angry ex husband who drove his truck into a levee with his baby boy inside. So we were all watching LIVE FEED of them searching for cars under the water. And they brought up around 8 or 10 abandoned vehicles in that one levee.

Makes me think that someone might have been planning to ditch the vehicle in the water, but they got stuck.

Thats what I am so curious about, no one has mentiined tge fact thatva 37 yo man allowed an underage girl to drink at his house and tgen supposedly drive away... I also find it strange that none of tgem are friends in fb or ig. Thats second nature now for people that age to add each other.

The thing I find the most damning is the cell phone ping, it was so close to that house, thats just too odd. I would think if it were a random perp they wouldnt have remained in that area and her cell would have been in the car if she had left that house before being attacked. imo thats proof in itself. If she left that house why wasnt her cell with her and had she left it behind that means that someone at the house dumped it...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member