Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niner, many thanks for the timeline!

I am unsure who on the Find Aly FB page made this claim:
March 30th, 10pm - there is a statement on the FB page "Find Alycia Yeoman" that
her last communication was at 10pm. Link:
https://www.facebook.com/findalyciayeoman/

But according to this article, she was last seen and heard from at about 7:51.

Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department.

"Shortly thereafter, communication with (Alycia) ceased, by both personal contact and via cell phone communications," Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said.

Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m.

http://www.kcra.com/article/ransom-...nt-sutter-county-sheriffs-office-says/9253102

Yeoman, 20, was last seen at 7:51 p.m. March 30 while driving to a home on the 1800 block of Romero Street in Yuba City, according to the Sutter County Sheriff's Department.

"Shortly thereafter, communication with (Alycia) ceased, by both personal contact and via cell phone communications," Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said.

Gridley-Biggs police had initially said Yeoman was last seen leaving the home at 11 p.m.

http://www.kcra.com/article/ransom-...nt-sutter-county-sheriffs-office-says/9253102

I'm so confused. Is it just me?
Thanks for this link and the other poster for the timeline.

Do we know exactly how many people were at the party/gathering? Also, I wouldn't know what time someone left unless everyone left at the same time.

Do we know exactly how many people were at the party/gathering? Also, I wouldn't know what time someone left unless everyone left at the same time.

The 37 year old bricklaying rapper, his son and daughter both of whom are closer to AY's age and another "couple". The 37 year old allegedly walked AY to her vehicle and he said she left at 11pm.

The 37 year old bricklaying rapper, his son and daughter both of whom are closer to AY's age and another "couple". The 37 year old allegedly walked AY to her vehicle and he said she left at 11pm.

I've wondered from the beginning who this "other couple" is and what they have to say about Aly's level of intoxication and what transpired at the house before she left. Also wondered if they could lend insight to the time she left the house since there's a discrepancy re: 11:00 pm and the truck being caught on video at 10:55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually when someone is missing, they release what they were last wearing.
If someone found an article of her clothing around town, a hat for instance, they wouldn't even know it was a thing.

I've wondered from the beginning who this "other couple" is and what they have to say about Aly's level of intoxication and what transpired at the house before she left. Also wondered if they could lend insight to the time she left the house since there's a discrepancy re: 11:00 pm and the truck being caught on video at 10:55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only read the homeowner & son verified the time she left which leads me to think maybe they left earlier than Aly.

Im honestly not sure why there are issues about when the phone was found. Its been stated numerous times it was found by a Live Oak resident on Monday evening. Sure they dont report an exact time but I think its pretty clear the phone was in Yuba City near the field on Sunday morning and at the orchard near the truck on Monday. My guess it was dumped there Sunday night.

Found Monda evening:
https://www.google.com/amp/fox40.co...ng-woman-alycia-yeomans-cell-phone-found/amp/

Again stated it was found Monday evening shortly after the truck
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...llege-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's really odd... I wonder who their source was? I'm just going off of what the lead detective said on the video taped press conference. It was asked if the phone was found before or after the truck. He would not answer.

Im honestly not sure why there are issues about when the phone was found. Its been stated numerous times it was found by a Live Oak resident on Monday evening. Sure they dont report an exact time but I think its pretty clear the phone was in Yuba City near the field on Sunday morning and at the orchard near the truck on Monday. My guess it was dumped there Sunday night.

Found Monda evening:
https://www.google.com/amp/fox40.co...ng-woman-alycia-yeomans-cell-phone-found/amp/

Again stated it was found Monday evening shortly after the truck
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kcra.r...llege-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

Because it can't be proven or police aren't releasing the proof- pings- anywhere but Yuba City. The police didn't see or find the phone at 5pm on Monday when they found the truck. If it was dumped Sunday night as you suggest, they would have.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Because it can't be proven or police aren't releasing the proof- pings- anywhere but Yuba City. The police didn't see or find the phone at 5pm on Monday when they found the truck. If it was dumped Sunday night as you suggest, they would have.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Thats not necessarily true that they for sure would have found it. We dont know where exactly it was found accept near the truck. LE misses things sometimes or it was just not in the area they did search.

I went out last night, and now I can't find my phone. I went to 2 places, and was having a good time, so I didn't check my phone. I drove, so that's horrific... but it's possible that a "free spirit" (per her ex) could lose their phone while jumping "in and out" (per the po-po) of their car to push it out of a ditch, and then stumbling through an orchard... I FB messaged my friend to call it. What's fricken annoying is that I recently wiped my phone, and didn't reinstall the "Where's my Droid" app... but I digress.

I'm obviously the overly cautious one about phones.
She could have lost it by her truck Thursday night but she, or someone, would have to take it back to YC by Sunday.

A POSSIBILITY?

My narrative:

<modsnip>
A"citizen" (which is odd wording) could have found the cell phone "near the truck" that night. It was never reported that the "citizen" SAW the truck, knew about the truck, etc at the time they found the phone. ***LE won't confirm WHEN the phone was found-- before or after the truck. They were asked at a press conference. http://kogo.iheart.com/articles/california-news-489209/streaming-video-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/

The "citizen" powered the on the phone at 4:33am to see whose it was, but it shut off. The fact that they had to power it on, probably means it was dead, and it shut off right away. It was never released if the ping came from the time when the "citizen" powered on the phone. I can see her phone being close to dead, if she was using it from the time she went out to eat at 6:00pm, until the time she left the house at 11:00pm. The drive from the house to the orchard wouldn't have given her much time to charge it in her truck. Maybe the "citizen" powered on the phone on the way to Del Taco- which is VERY close to the field, and open 24hrs, because they got the munchies, or maybe they were just running amuck, at 4:33am and that's when the phone pinged. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aly-yeoman-vehicle-found_us_58e3b926e4b03a26a3665f68

A judge is required to issue a warrant for cell phone records to be released. (I know this because I wasn't even allowed to get my OWN cell phone records when I asked for them.) LE received and served the warrant for the telephone records first thing Monday morning. This is when they determined that the last ping was at 4:33am, IN OR NEAR the field, and organized the search party. http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article142483484.html, https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#tbm=lcl&q=del+taco+yuba+city

The EARLIEST I can find a news report on her being missing was on Monday the 3rd at 1:13pm. Maybe the "citizen" was going to keep the phone they found, until they saw the report? Maybe they just got around to turning the phone into "a cell phone store" Monday afternoon after they heard the report? The "cell phone store" charged it to determine who's phone it was, and turned it over to LE. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aly-yeoman-vehicle-found_us_58e3b926e4b03a26a3665f68

LE questioned the "citizen" and they told LE where they found the phone. LE states that the phone was not found with the truck... perhaps because it was already found. Again they stated that they are not releasing the information on when the phone is found by the "citizen." http://www.kcra.com/article/yuba-college-student-reported-missing-from-gridley/9225137 After the truck is found, search crews were searching between the levee and Feather river, which indicates to ME that the direction of the footprints went towards the river. http://fox40.com/2017/04/05/investi...er-aly-yeomans-movements-before-disappearing/ She was last seen the house, and NOT anyone near the river, which leads me to believe that she never made it to the bonfire.

Again, LE is not releasing all of the info, which they have stated in a press conference. (http://kogo.iheart.com/articles/cal...deo-news-conference-missing-gridley-15721903/) Could the REPORTING be skewing our timeline because they are only reporting what they hear?

I know that I am assuming a lot, but what do you guys think??

I was snipped, so I'm going to see if I can rephrase the beginning of my narrative. I'm just restating what I said on 04/04, in post #56 and 58. (these were not sniped, because they came from my own experience)

Post #53
"The police officer said that the workers on the orchard had seen the truck out there for a couple of days, and either they recognized the truck from the news, or because they decided it was too long for the truck to be sitting out there. So, it totally makes sense that she was seen late on Thursday, wanted to go to the park, that was closed, so attempted to enter it by trespassing on the orchard, got stuck in the mud, got in and out of it to try and push it, and then walked away to find help, got disoriented, and will probably end up being found in Feather River. I encourage you to watch the video earlier in this thread... This is kind of open and shut. The only thing that is curious is the ping from her phone on Sunday... but she could've just lost it at Walmart. It's less than a mile away from where it pinged, and pinging is not 100% accurate."

Post #56
"Her phone was pinged days later in a different location. It's possible she lost her phone on Thursday. The officer said that trespassing on the orchard to get to the park happens all the time. I've certainly partied at parks late at night with my friends, especially when I was underage.

***If this is still not allowed, please PM me so I'm not goofing up all over the place!!!

I want to point out that the 7:51pm is paraphrased by the reporter, and not a direct quote from the sheriff. This article also states, “At the scene, law enforcement officers found a single pair of footprints heading away and Yeoman's cellphone.” This statement is incorrect per the last press conference that LE released.

I was snipped, so I'm going to see if I can rephrase the beginning of my narrative. I'm just restating what I said on 04/04, in post #56 and 58. (these were not sniped, because they came from my own experience)

Post #53
"The police officer said that the workers on the orchard had seen the truck out there for a couple of days, and either they recognized the truck from the news, or because they decided it was too long for the truck to be sitting out there. So, it totally makes sense that she was seen late on Thursday, wanted to go to the park, that was closed, so attempted to enter it by trespassing on the orchard, got stuck in the mud, got in and out of it to try and push it, and then walked away to find help, got disoriented, and will probably end up being found in Feather River. I encourage you to watch the video earlier in this thread... This is kind of open and shut. The only thing that is curious is the ping from her phone on Sunday... but she could've just lost it at Walmart. It's less than a mile away from where it pinged, and pinging is not 100% accurate."

Post #56
"Her phone was pinged days later in a different location. It's possible she lost her phone on Thursday. The officer said that trespassing on the orchard to get to the park happens all the time. I've certainly partied at parks late at night with my friends, especially when I was underage.

***If this is still not allowed, please PM me so I'm not goofing up all over the place!!!

If she lost her phone by Walmart on Thursday, who took it to the truck?
They would have to know both where her phone and truck was left.
And, why would they do that?

Yes, a citizen found it "near the truck" I think they took it to YC by Sunday.

If she lost her phone by Walmart on Thursday, who took it to the truck?
They would have to know both where her phone and truck was left.
And, why would they do that?
Sorry, I don&#8217;t think the Walmart part anymore. I just copied and pasted the whole post. My point was that I think that she went to the park to party. I didn&#8217;t edit because I didn&#8217;t want to get snipped.

if she went to the park to party - wouldn't the partygoers speak up?

I still feel like it wasn't her who drove that night. Someone was rushing to get rid of that car, and got stuck in the middle of doing so... and eventually gave up. the person might have kept the phone or didn't realize it was with them until it pinged and then they disposed it near the truck...

This is definitely do not think this us cased closed and certainly isnt something can be explained away by disorientation. People dont drive 18 miles without wrecking only to be so disoriented that they walk into a river. Nothing has been stated about AY being a hard drug user. Alcohol and weed even if mixed will not cause a person to walk into a river. imo
And tgat does not explain the phone.

I've been wondering same thing. If she had dinner and they have her on surveillance, they would surely know what she was wearing. Seems it would've been one of the first details on the missing person description, wouldn't you want everyone to be on the lookout? I've thought and thought on this, the only thing I can think of is they've already found her clothes :( maybe she changed them if they were all muddy? My daughter is 20 and always has a change with her. I don't want to let my mind go farther than that. Not giving description of clothing tho is flat out strange and I can't find any logic in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member