Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also on the fence for now. :fence: I hope LE has answers soon for the family's sake.

I think maybe they were on a date and he should have fessed up right away. The age difference doesn't shock me. Musicians often have young beautiful girlfriends. Especially in the hip hop world. But the fact that he let himself be seen by so many people with her tells me there was no shame, only in hindsight after she went missing did he feel the need to hide. Don't know one way or the other about his guilt or innocence so I'm trying not to slander the man needlessly until I know. He's got a high stakes music investment popping up at same time so he's all around worried about being viewed as a murderer I think. <modsnip> I dunno. Confused here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes and someone else one who saw them together at the house may not have liked that.
So as someone mentioned earlier, he may just be getting a bad rap because he's known as "the last known person to have seen her"
so he's the easiest for us to focus on without knowing anything else. I showed my daughter the interview last night and first minute of the video she stopped it and said omg he's exactly like my cousin in the way he talks.I realized she's right,even if her cousin is just talking about for example :a basketball game, 15 other details that have absolutely nothing to do with the game,come up before getting to the point.
So I started to look at him in that way, you really can't blame someone just because they talk a lot or too much. Pray he's not involved, he has family and what looks like a very successful contracting business, a home and would lose everything even if innocent, sadly a shadow has already been cast on his seemingly good reputation and I hate to have been guilty of adding to that myself. As I also pray for her family who deserve justice!

Yes and someone else one who saw them together at the house may not have liked that.
So as someone mentioned earlier, he may just be getting a bad rap because he's known as "the last known person to have seen her"
so he's the easiest for us to focus on without knowing anything else. I showed my daughter the interview last night and first minute of the video she stopped it and said omg he's exactly like my cousin in the way he talks.I realized she's right,even if her cousin is just talking about for example :a basketball game, 15 other details that have absolutely nothing to do with the game,come up before getting to the point.
So I started to look at him in that way, you really can't blame someone just because they talk a lot or too much. Pray he's not involved, he has family and what looks like a very successful contracting business, a home and would lose everything even if innocent, sadly a shadow has already been cast on his seemingly good reputation and I hate to have been guilty of adding to that myself. As I also pray for her family who deserve justice!
Good post. We really only have a sliver of what LE knows. When looking from my fence to the inside I'm like OMG! get this guy!!
But then I look the other way and I'm like how many freaking times has the obvious one NOT been the killer. So I can imagine the family of Aly must be feeling such turmoil in regards to ML.

Edited to add: I so understand everyone here that is convinced of MLs involvement. It really doesn't look good for him right now.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/05/cellphon...dent-days-after-her-mysterious-disappearance/

http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-yuba-college-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

What do you think of her ex-boyfriend, Leo Almonte? (links to interviews above) According to him they were getting back together.

Fox 40: "Police spoke to Yeoman's ex-boyfriend, Leo Almonte, who said the couple was getting back together and planned on going public just before she went missing. Almonte believes that if she was drinking the night she went missing, she was probably driving down back roads to avoid police on main roads."

http://ktla.com/2017/04/05/cellphon...dent-days-after-her-mysterious-disappearance/

http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-yuba-college-students-phone-found-near-truck/9230813

What do you think of her ex-boyfriend, Leo Almonte? (links to interviews above) According to him they were getting back together.

Fox 40: "Police spoke to Yeoman's ex-boyfriend, Leo Almonte, who said the couple was getting back together and planned on going public just before she went missing. Almonte believes that if she was drinking the night she went missing, she was probably driving down back roads to avoid police on main roads."
This is the guy that makes me go hmmm! I never got to see the article where the family accused him of being some nutty stalker. But when I read his media statements my arms filled with goosebumps. Who gets back together with an ex, but decides they are going to "announce" it at a later date? Wtf?

That story has always bothered me a bit here is why...most of our area here is rural (out in the country) a lot of people use back roads around here therefore there's always just as many cops on the back roads as the highway , if not more. Given her age I suppose it's possible she might've thought it was safer but she's a long time local who probably knew this. Plus taking back roads she still would've at some time or other had to cross over the highway in somewhat populated areas. If she was going to gridley where she lived she would've had no reason for being where she was. ....I know ML also said she said she was taking back roads but I honestly think he could be just copying what the ex said to media in the beginning.

I think 1 of the 2 know way more but I DONT think she drove herself out there at all!

Good morning guys,
Just a few thoughts I had after I turned in for night. I think that no matter what ML says or doesn't say, he's going to come off wrong because he was the last to see her. I'm in the fence. Common sense tells me he's involved, but something bothers me with that as well. Perhaps his variations in events has more to do with wanting to be helpful than being deceitful? Already I have mixed up his statements with that of his dad's (RL) which places his son, not his nephew there iykwim. I think he gave a concise statement to police, and a looser, more embellished with his ideas and motivations statement to media. What we hear and what LE knows is usually miles apart. Could he be worried his son is involved? Hmm maybe. Could it be the ex boyfriend that I think about so much? Hmm maybe.

This here fence is the deluxe model. I have TV, a mini fridge and a Cosy cushion. I've learned from being here on WS that the wait can be a long one, so I'm settled in.&#128522;

I'm with you on the fence getting cozy!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think 1 of the 2 know way more but I DONT think she drove herself out there at all!
I agree, if it were anyone else but the last person to see her there would be a trail of communication to prove it. the ex would have had no idea exactly where she was that night. No one would have other than those present.

It also doesnt make sense how she managed to drive there in the first place and use that blinker... if she were so intoxicated that she would decide to enter the river.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know I am swimming against the tide here but I don't think ML has anything to do with it.I watched the interview. Yeah, he talks a lot, but there wasn't anything that stood out to me as a red flag. He's a musician - that to me means a lot - young people really gravitate towards people like him and it feeds his ego. I don't find it unusual that Aly would do that too. He runs a business and seems to work and play hard. I haven't seen any indication there was any type of a relationship between them or that there were some violent incidences at that house. People were coming and going it sounds like, so someone would have seen or heard something. I think either someone stalked her and didn't like her being there and hurt her, or it was a completely random encounter on her way home. Just IMO. RIP Alycia and prayers for her family.

This is the guy that makes me go hmmm! I never got to see the article where the family accused him of being some nutty stalker. But when I read his media statements my arms filled with goosebumps. Who gets back together with an ex, but decides they are going to "announce" it at a later date? Wtf?

I need to go back and read all of the ex-boyfriend statements, however, I do need to say,crazy as that sounds "announce at a later date", my daughter and her boyfriend of a few years had broken up and we're apart for about a year and since then had decided to get back together, however, he did not want to tell people right away.I can only assume, he didn't want people to think he was foolish if it didn't work out (because she had a new boyfriend in the year that they were apart) and now that her and the new boyfriend broke up, he reached out to her but he was more worried of what his friends would think! Imagine he's 37 !! When I caught wind of this, I was like screw that, dump him! If he's more concerned about what everyone thinks, other then just telling his friends the truth that they had never really gotten over each other! So in this ex-boyfriend's defense them "announcing it later" doesn't sound that all surprising to me lol. I'm not saying the ex-boyfriend is telling the truth because as ML has already stated she had a crush on someone else so the ex could just be talking, I'm just throwing it out there that his statement of "announcing it later" is possible as dumb as it sounds.

I agree, if it were anyone else but the last person to see her there would be a trail of communication to prove it. the ex would have had no idea exactly where she was that night. No one would have other than those present.

It also doesnt make sense how she managed to drive there in the first place and use that blinker... if she were so intoxicated that she would decide to enter the river.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's so true. All our roads have ditches on each side, deep ditches they use for drainage from all the farm fields. Some even use for irrigation of the fields. Dark narrow backroads to a young intoxicated driver would've surely spelled disaster. Even if she would've made it out there let's say she was drunk and lost after driving your vehicle down an embankment and coming to an abrupt stop, realizing you're in a dark orchard stuck by yourself would sober your butt up quickly.she surely wouldn't have tried to make her way to the river in the pitch black when there's houses around with lights.

I still think the biggest pool of suspects is everyone at that house <modsnip> That being said, I feel like she was driven there, especially when you take into account the cell phone ping.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

That was just another example of the many times he randomly gave information no one asked for. The daughter was with her mother when he out having a bite to eat with Aly.The daughter didn't show up till after the son and the nephew left, as she needed to get some of her things and that's when she asked him for a ride back.
Kinda like he never wanted them to Be alone. 1st his coworker n gf pop in to say hi (odd) then his daughter.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

he mentions the mom dropped her off and then left and yes I believe the purpose of all these people being mentioned coming in and out is to try to assure everyone they were never left alone as it may appear as a date or something.At the end of evening they were alone and that finally had to be mentioned
.I thought the same thing about all the "hey aly" they had only met her once last year.He even says to the daughter "you remember Aly from last year"
Wonder y if the mom dropped her off she didn't Just wait for her... odd... but not unreasonable.... i wish i knew where they live what direction

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I only found this site when Aly went missing, a lot of you seem to know your stuff so I'd like to ask you this.....If LE deems this a crime, are they most likely to announce that then later arrest someone in connection OR do you think they'd make an arrest and announce all of it at the same time?

I only found this site when Aly went missing, a lot of you seem to know your stuff so I'd like to ask you this.....If LE deems this a crime, are they most likely to announce that then later arrest someone in connection OR do you think they'd make an arrest and announce all of it at the same time?
It depends, but if they have an idea who it was they'll arrest first and then make the announcement so as not to drive someone underground.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

It depends, but if they have an idea who it was they'll arrest first and then make the announcement so as not to drive someone underground.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you &#127801;

The Ex BF's words still resonate negatively with me.

When he said she's "obviously dead". He also chose the definite article "the" when describing what house she could be at. This tells me he knew where she was.

The Ex BF's words still resonate negatively with me.

When he said she's "obviously dead". He also chose the definite article "the" when describing what house she could be at. This tells me he knew where she was.

Yes at the time he said it it is very weird considering there were footprints walking away and absolutely no reason to believe she was dead. Injured or hurt or lost yes but not dead or being held prisoner. Nothing at that point indicated anymore than an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90