Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only found this site when Aly went missing, a lot of you seem to know your stuff so I'd like to ask you this.....If LE deems this a crime, are they most likely to announce that then later arrest someone in connection OR do you think they'd make an arrest and announce all of it at the same time?
I would also say that if they have a solid working theory with a POI or suspect...while they get evidence and other aspects of the crime together...they will likely watch/monitor certain individuals. The idea here would be to see who is acting different then their normal day to day self. Her body was just found so if foul play was the reason...the suspect is human and will likely become uncomfortable and anxious. I still stick to what I said earlier that things will likely start happening pretty quick unless they really have no idea what happened but I think that is unrealistic. With the info they kept within LE and the FBI...they likely have a good working theory but just putting everything together before moving. They would arrest before any kind of announcement.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would also say that if they have a solid working theory with a POI or suspect...while they get evidence and other aspects of the crime together...they will likely watch/monitor certain individuals. The idea here would be to see who is acting different then their normal day to day self. Her body was just found so if foul play was the reason...the suspect is human and will likely become uncomfortable and anxious. I still stick to what I said earlier that things will likely start happening pretty quick unless they really have no idea what happened but I think that is unrealistic. With the info they kept within LE and the FBI...they likely have a good working theory but just putting everything together before moving. They would arrest before any kind of announcement.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks, and I hope you're right because as it stands right now, it would appear as though we have a murderer walking around free in our community. It's very unnerving 😔

That story has always bothered me a bit here is why...most of our area here is rural (out in the country) a lot of people use back roads around here therefore there's always just as many cops on the back roads as the highway , if not more. Given her age I suppose it's possible she might've thought it was safer but she's a long time local who probably knew this. Plus taking back roads she still would've at some time or other had to cross over the highway in somewhat populated areas. If she was going to gridley where she lived she would've had no reason for being where she was. ....I know ML also said she said she was taking back roads but I honestly think he could be just copying what the ex said to media in the beginning.

And there is a big difference between taking 'back roads' and driving through a farm field to a levee dirt road.

Someone please help me get up on that darn fence!I know I am over emotional about Aly and can not seem to be impartial towards ML.I know one thing for sure , I hope he takes better care of his teenager than he did Aly.

Yeah.. I'm starting to think this wasn't an accident with the SM comments and the page being changed to "justice for aly"

I never thought it was an accident. Her phone really confirmed that for me. I'm just not sure who I think is guilty

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Has anyone else questioned whether or not she was really even drinking that night? Her being intoxicated sure does support the idea that she took backroads and had some sort of accident since she clearly wouldn't have been in her right mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else questioned whether or not she was really even drinking that night? Her being intoxicated sure does support the idea that she took backroads and had some sort of accident since she clearly wouldn't have been in her right mind!
Good question,so far we only know what was verified about the wine was the corkscrew that came off that bottle of wine and I slightly remember something being said about her drinking in the Snapchat,but I would need to go back and reverify where that was stated. Without us having access to her Snapchat I assume only the police can confirm that or her friends who may have saw her on Snapchat that night.

Lizarraga spoke with KCRA 3 on Saturday about Yeoman's disappearance and what he told her before he left her house. The two had some drinks before Yeoman left his house, but Lizarraga maintains he is innocent and doesn't know where she is.
"I will never be placed under arrest because, like I said, I have truth on my side," Lizarraga said. "I just hope and I pray that Aly comes home soon and this nightmare ends. I believe that she's alive. I just sit here and I think, and I pray."

I don't know if anyone here follows Statement Analysis, but this is alarming. Notice that he doesn't say he won't be placed under arrest because he "didn't do it". But because he has "truth on his side." He also calls upon the deity (as a means of moral persuasion). This is only a tiny snippet but his whole interview with KCRA made my skin crawl. And he's the last person who saw her or was known to be with her? Yeah, fishy! IMOO

media link: http://www.kcra.com/article/coroner-body-found-in-feather-river-is-female/9626395

Full interview: http://www.kcra.com/article/michael...y-on-yeoman-s-disapperance-1494125352/9616019

Yes I have, there's nothing to back it up . Someone would've had to buy alcohol for her to take over there too...and I have a 20 and 21 year old and I gotta say I have never seen one of my kids friends drinking wine, other types of alcohol but not wine. On a Thursday night with work early next morning I'm just not convinced. <modsnip> I can't see her getting toasted and driving it doesn't fit with her otherwise responsible behavior. Just my opinion of course.

Yes I have, there's nothing to back it up . Someone would've had to buy alcohol for her to take over there too...and I have a 20 and 21 year old and I gotta say I have never seen one of my kids friends drinking wine, other types of alcohol but not wine. On a Thursday night with work early next morning I'm just not convinced. <modsnip> I can't see her getting toasted and driving it doesn't fit with her otherwise responsible behavior. Just my opinion of course.
<modsnip> Now i don't by any means assume she brought this upon herself but i think she may have been drinking smoking weed and enjoying her night.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

<modsnip> Now i don't by any means assume she brought this upon herself but i think she may have been drinking smoking weed and enjoying her night.

I agree. At that age I was responsible as well. I worked a lot while in school full time and went to the gym every day. I also stayed out super late partying many nights and still made it to the gym at 6am, work, classes, etc. When you're young it's not too difficult. I don't think partying and responsibility are always mutually exclusive.

Just seems like he is really emphasizing the fact that she drank a lot...you would think the drinking part would have been left out of the story since she is underage, but it seems to work in his favor since bad things happen when you're driving drunk.

I was seeing posts in the last couple of days that the clothing she was wearing that night weren't released. I went back and found this.

That was only found recently and I'm not putting too much into it because it also states she's Hispanic which she isn't at all. Her dad said she's white, black and Thai.

I agree. At that age I was responsible as well. I worked a lot while in school full time and went to the gym every day. I also stayed out super late partying many nights and still made it to the gym at 6am, work, classes, etc. When you're young it's not too difficult. I don't think partying and responsibility are always mutually exclusive.

I agree, my son goes to school full time, has two part time jobs and still would never miss a late night out with his friends even if it means being at a 7am work meeting in the morning. Do I agree with this lifestyle, no, but he manages going out most nights and still maintains his responsibilities.

Lizarraga spoke with KCRA 3 on Saturday about Yeoman's disappearance and what he told her before he left her house. The two had some drinks before Yeoman left his house, but Lizarraga maintains he is innocent and doesn't know where she is.
"I will never be placed under arrest because, like I said, I have truth on my side," Lizarraga said. "I just hope and I pray that Aly comes home soon and this nightmare ends. I believe that she's alive. I just sit here and I think, and I pray."

I don't know if anyone here follows Statement Analysis, but this is alarming. Notice that he doesn't say he won't be placed under arrest because he "didn't do it". But because he has "truth on his side." He also calls upon the deity (as a means of moral persuasion). This is only a tiny snippet but his whole interview with KCRA made my skin crawl. And he's the last person who saw her or was known to be with her? Yeah, fishy! IMOO

media link: http://www.kcra.com/article/coroner-body-found-in-feather-river-is-female/9626395

Full interview: http://www.kcra.com/article/michael...y-on-yeoman-s-disapperance-1494125352/9616019
I am so glad that you posted this. I'm on my phone so can't copy and paste but his statement about he wouldn't be placed under arrest just jumped out and slapped me in the face a few days ago when I first read it. ........ shades of Jodi Arias........???? JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it convenient that he spoke to media just before Aly was found?

It makes me wonder if Aly was found earlier but they wanted ML to speak out first before he and the public knew that she was found?

I believe he said he was speaking out because the family asked him to... That would make sense to me if LE asked the family to ask him that... to read body language etc.

Does anyone else find it convenient that he spoke to media just before Aly was found?

It makes me wonder if Aly was found earlier but they wanted ML to speak out first before he and the public knew that she was found?

I believe he said he was speaking out because the family asked him to... That would make sense to me if LE asked the family to ask him that... to read body language etc.

I also thought perhaps LE had family ask him to do the interview,so he could feel he was helping them and perhaps more inconsistencies would appear. As he would be more comfortable thinking he's doing them a favor. Immediately after that interview,the family posted it several times and simply wrote "please watch and form your own opinion" to me that simple statement was saying a lot.

I did question how out hppnd a day or so apart.. to me that was very odd.. wish we knew how long she had been in the river. I'm sure that's me reaching but she could of been dumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member