Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A TON of my friends used to chug box wine in college. It was always a joke that it was the perfect mix between classy and trashy...

"chugging wine" doesn't surprise me for a 20yr old who isn't legal so anything alcohol related is considered "cool" and "rebellious". Although the big RED flag is "chugging wine" and then switching back to "sipping wine".

Maybe Aly got alcohol poisoning... and the nephew that she "WAS KIND OF DATING" panicked?
Yeah I get that I mean I chugged boxed wine too but not often and usually it was guys being dumb. I guess to me it's the constant changing of the story from sipping and talking one day to chugging and in party mode the next.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Why is no one talking about the fact that the ML stated in his interview at 26:02 - 26:03 that his nephew and her were KIND OF DATING???

The part isn't even listed in the written "transcript" of the article.

Why is no one talking about that?? That seems like a slip, because this whole time he's saying the reason for them being together was "advice on a crush she had". Later mentions, they were "kind of dating"??

A TON of my friends used to chug box wine in college. It was always a joke that it was the perfect mix between classy and trashy...

"chugging wine" doesn't surprise me for a 20yr old who isn't legal so anything alcohol related is considered "cool" and "rebellious". Although the big RED flag is "chugging wine" and then switching back to "sipping wine".

Maybe Aly got alcohol poisoning... and the nephew that she "WAS KIND OF DATING" panicked?

hahaha that's crazy. Even my college kids and their friends drank wine from a glass (at least at our house:)). They did however chug beer at my house.

And just as a wine drinker chugging wine...ugg:)

Note: I'm not doubting you of course, just sharing mine and my kids experience.

I can't find alys twitter now but I'm pretty sure the photo on the main page of this thread was posted on her twitter the day she went missing.. was that what she was wearing?

hahaha that's crazy. Even my college kids and their friends drank wine from a glass (at least at our house:)). They did however chug beer at my house.

And just as a wine drinker chugging wine...ugg:)

Note: I'm not doubting you of course, just sharing mine and my kids experience.

Haha well no wine bongs going on lol but yeah chugging wine. *face palm*

There are a lot of mixed drinks now that include wine...

I've chugged wine in my party days :angel: however I don't think I would have if I was just having a chill night with my friend and knew I had to leave early so I could wake up for work. JMO. Will tox report be able to show her BAL?

I've chugged wine in my party days :angel: however I don't think I would have if I was just having a chill night with my friend and knew I had to leave early so I could wake up for work. JMO. Will tox report be able to show her BAL?
It's very difficult to have an accurate BAC from a body because of all kinds of factors, including the alcohol being broken down through natural processes while still alive and then alcohol produced as byproducts from organisms in the body and water after death. Drugs, on the other hand....

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

Unless the autopsy shows unusual injuries, though, there may not be a case for foul play. Or if she did NOT drown.

Unless the autopsy shows unusual injuries, though, there may not be a case for foul play. Or if she did NOT drown.
I don't know much in relation to this...a bit outside my realm but that is my biggest fear and the case just goes away. I truly hope LE has much more than we think.

Why is no one talking about the fact that the ML stated in his interview at 26:02 - 26:03 that his nephew and her were KIND OF DATING???

The part isn't even listed in the written "transcript" of the article.

Why is no one talking about that?? That seems like a slip, because this whole time he's saying the reason for them being together was "advice on a crush she had". Later mentions, they were "kind of dating"??
We did mention that in prior posts because in a previous interview he said they "use to date".That's why I thought it would've been quite awkward when the nephew walked in and saw his uncle and Aly alone drinking wine. At that point ml was not expecting the son and the nephew to come home,as he seems surprised when they got there, just as the daughter. Ml met Aly through the nephew one year ago when they were dating and they were at his house swimming in the pool.Perhaps in this interview that's what he was referring to by " kind of dating"?

I also thought perhaps LE had family ask him to do the interview,so he could feel he was helping them and perhaps more inconsistencies would appear. As he would be more comfortable thinking he's doing them a favor. Immediately after that interview,the family posted it several times and simply wrote "please watch and form your own opinion" to me that simple statement was saying a lot.

In my opinion...the family may have asked him to do the interview - but he made it sound like they are buddy-buddy with him. I seriously doubt this - and I agree that LE had the family ask him to talk to watch and hear his continued words (aka lies?).

We did mention that in prior posts because in a previous interview he said they "use to date".That's why I thought it would've been quite awkward when the nephew walked in and saw his uncle and Aly alone drinking wine. At that point ml was not expecting the son and the nephew to come home,as he seems surprised when they got there, just as the daughter. Ml met Aly through the nephew one year ago when they were dating and they were at his house swimming in the pool.Perhaps in this interview that's what he was referring to by " kind of dating"?

I like your explanation. In the same interview, he said the she was friends with the nephew... or that they "used to date" but then later said they "were kind of dating" in present tense not "were" in past tense. But maybe that's what he meant...

So I could agree with that statement but I think the fact they were currently dating or HAD dated previously is a big indication of where to look imo.

Alway clear the boyfriend/ ex boyfriends before anything else.... besides the last person she was seen with.

I really don't think she ever drove away from the home.

I like your explanation. In the same interview, he said the she was friends with the nephew... or that they "used to date" but then later said they "were kind of dating" in present tense not "were" in past tense. But maybe that's what he meant...

So I could agree with that statement but I think the fact they were currently dating or HAD dated previously is a big indication of where to look imo.

Alway clear the boyfriend/ ex boyfriends before anything else.... besides the last person she was seen with.

Yes I believe that's the most logical thing to assume, that she never actually drove away from the home,but I guess until were privy to phone records on whom she was texting that night and perhaps met up shortly after leaving the house,we just won't know for sure. I keep thinking since where her car was found it's such a dark isolated place, could she have been meeting up with someone there and then things took a turn for the worst? We also don't know if other cars were spotted by the cameras before we see hers right prior to her car getting there.

Yes I believe that's the most logical thing to assume, that she never actually drove away from the home,but I guess until were privy to phone records on whom she was texting that night and perhaps met up shortly after leaving the house,we just won't know for sure. I keep thinking since where her car was found it's such a dark isolated place, could she have been meeting up with someone there and then things took a turn for the worst? We also don't know if other cars were spotted by the cameras before we see hers right prior to her car getting there.
I doubt they have any other vehicles on camera because that would almost prove foul play of some sort. I too don't think she drove away from that house. This whole thing is puzzling and beyond sad/frustrating.

I think phone records/SM will tell us so much. Like, who invited who to dinner. Who else Aly was making plans with. Who else knew where she was etc. I am confident that it will help LE paint a picture of that evening.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think phone records/SM will tell us so much. Like, who invited who to dinner. Who else Aly was making plans with. Who else knew where she was etc. I am confident that it will help LE paint a picture of that evening.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They already know this unless they were not allowed records or details of the messages/voicemails. Even with snapchat the data is retrievable to a degree.

But in the Crime Watch video, LE said security cameras support MLs story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody