Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the Crime Watch video, LE said security cameras support MLs story.
It never states at any point that Aly was driving. LE even states this in the second video where he starts by saying Aly or "she" is seen driving her truck but corrects himself by saying "or whoever is driving her truck" So yes, from a general aspect it matched but LE cannot confirm this or they would have by now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unless the autopsy shows unusual injuries, though, there may not be a case for foul play. Or if she did NOT drown.

They probably already know if she drowned, maybe not definitively but they had an idea as soon as they found her, drowning victims are normally found in the fetal position.
(Warning: graphic)
http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/p/drowning-forensics.html?m=1

If she drowned, water entered her bloodstream from her lungs which shouldn't take the coroner long to determine.

A TON of my friends used to chug box wine in college. It was always a joke that it was the perfect mix between classy and trashy...

"chugging wine" doesn't surprise me for a 20yr old who isn't legal so anything alcohol related is considered "cool" and "rebellious". Although the big RED flag is "chugging wine" and then switching back to "sipping wine".

Maybe Aly got alcohol poisoning... and the nephew that she "WAS KIND OF DATING" panicked?

Maybe she was drugged and that's why they were supposedly drinking out of separate bottles of wine. Maybe she appeared to be drunk but it was actually an effect of being slipped something.

I'm hoping they have her shoes since they took casts of the footprints.

Do we have her SM pages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per CrimeWatch Daily video @3:00: "Do you believe anyone at that house or M.L. himself have anything to do with her disappearance?"

Lt. Dan Buttler, Sutter County CA Sheriff's Dept, replies:
"At this point based on the interviews we've done and the surveillance and phone records that we've obtained, I don't think so. Could I be wrong? Absolutely."

[video=youtube;-j9cUai42rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9cUai42rw[/video]

“We don’t know what happened but we feel like Aly didn't do this on her own,” said David Yeoman Sr., Yeoman’s grandfather, on Wednesday. “We’re trying to put the pieces together. We want justice served now.”
"Sarah Davis, executive secretary at the Sutter County Sheriff’s Office, said the investigation into Yeoman’s death remains active...
Until we receive the autopsy and the cause of death, we will not be able to say what kind of investigation it is,” she said.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article149832339.html#storylink=cpy

Just finished reading the thread. Do we have anyone local or familiar with the area on? Is the orchard somewhere people could meet up? Could she have met someone there?

It seems like signs are pointing to foul play, but has evidence been released ruling out an accident? If she was drunk, maybe she decided to take the back roads home because it seemed safer - fewer cars, slower speed. At some point she got dizzy or didn't feel well, pulled over for air, got out of the car for a walk, dropped her phone, and at some point slipped in the river? I am sure I missed something that makes this seem implausible, but just wondering.

Just finished reading the thread. Do we have anyone local or familiar with the area on? Is the orchard somewhere people could meet up? Could she have met someone there?

It seems like signs are pointing to foul play, but has evidence been released ruling out an accident? If she was drunk, maybe she decided to take the back roads home because it seemed safer - fewer cars, slower speed. At some point she got dizzy or didn't feel well, pulled over for air, got out of the car for a walk, dropped her phone, and at some point slipped in the river? I am sure I missed something that makes this seem implausible, but just wondering.

One problem here for the accident scenario is that her phone pinged by the Walmart in Yuba City after her truck was spotted on surveillance video driving onto the levee. The phone was later found on the levee, near her truck. Which makes no sense. So an accident seems impossible if the phone ping data is reliable.

There was a timeline posted earlier: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...idley-30-March-2017-2&p=13337197#post13337197

do not think anyone would take a stroll to clear their head in thick mud...

Per CrimeWatch Daily video @3:00: "Do you believe anyone at that house or M.L. himself have anything to do with her disappearance?"

Lt. Dan Buttler, Sutter County CA Sheriff's Dept, replies:
"At this point based on the interviews we've done and the surveillance and phone records that we've obtained, I don't think so. Could I be wrong? Absolutely."

[video=youtube;-j9cUai42rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9cUai42rw[/video]

I've got to admit, ML seemed a lot more convincing in this interview verses the other one. Those poor parents.... I pray the autopsy will bring some clear answers.

I think phone records/SM will tell us so much. Like, who invited who to dinner. Who else Aly was making plans with. Who else knew where she was etc. I am confident that it will help LE paint a picture of that evening.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Agree. The last communication from her phone will be critical. This age group is constantly on Snapchat or liking photos on Insta or texting etc. When that stopped is when the trouble started. If it was before 11pm when she supposedly left ML house than I think we have our perp. IMO

I feel confident LE will have the video and technology info needed to come to the correct conclusion in the end, along with the final autopsy details. Depending on what the phone shows for the entire night,as well as cause of death, it is possible this was a sad accident.

They probably already know if she drowned, maybe not definitively but they had an idea as soon as they found her, drowning victims are normally found in the fetal position.
(Warning: graphic)
http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/p/drowning-forensics.html?m=1

If she drowned, water entered her bloodstream from her lungs which shouldn't take the coroner long to determine.
Super informative, but queezy reading. Thanks for the post. I had read before about the semi fetal position and the violence of drowning. Horrible stuff.

They already know this unless they were not allowed records or details of the messages/voicemails. Even with snapchat the data is retrievable to a degree.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I assume they do already know. It's us that know nothing. What I mean is, they already have a good idea if ML is being truthful or not. Sorry if I wasn't making myself clear.😊

If you missed something, then so did I. It's funny because if this was a missing 20 year old male occams razor would be screaming accident to me, just another young man that got drunk, got his truck stuck in the mud and found a river to drown in. It happens often enough. So maybe it is all as simple as that. Look at the Toni Anderson case. They ruled accident despite a cast of unsavory characters and strange movements the night of her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member