Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. The last communication from her phone will be critical. This age group is constantly on Snapchat or liking photos on Insta or texting etc. When that stopped is when the trouble started. If it was before 11pm when she supposedly left ML house than I think we have our perp. IMO
Especially MLs phone records. Specifically who he called in the hours after she went missing. Like when she broke her pinky swear promise to call him when she got home.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This "pinky promise". I would be interesting to know if (was it him whom offered this up?) this was common for AY to do with friends and family.

Couldn't fall asleep lats night and when I did, I dreamt of Aly. I kept waking up in a panic & clenching my jaw.

Aly is a complete stranger to me. I can't imagine what this family is going through.

This isn't an accident. Not much could change my mind.

I've got to admit, ML seemed a lot more convincing in this interview verses the other one. Those poor parents.... I pray the autopsy will bring some clear answers.

You think? I actually thought he sounded more nervous and was more twitchy with his eyes. I thought ML was most convincing in the last 15 min of the other interview. He used very power words like " I wanted to speak to him Father to Father, not man to man but Father to Father" and when discussing how her disappearance has affected his life he seems pretty honest that it's been difficult for him but that "None of that matters, it's not about me it's about finding Aly and not letting the light dim to bring her home (paraphrasing because I can't remember verbatim".

JMO

I read the whole newspaper I don't see anywhere that the autopsy was complete. If you have a link for an online article I'd love to have it.

I'm sorry. At work I have no forum communication and limited internet. I read it online at appeal democrat and fox 40 online also tells us it's completed but not released. It is so troubling that the appeal democrat article stated that the water was too dangerous for divers at the time of their "massive" search. And I just cannot believe they never went back in all these weeks. Surely the body is too decomposed to tell all the facts. If a vehicle of a missing person is found near water, who decided not to search that water. <modsnip>

I'm sorry. At work I have no forum communication and limited internet. I read it online at appeal democrat and fox 40 online also tells us it's completed but not released. It is so troubling that the appeal democrat article stated that the water was too dangerous for divers at the time of their "massive" search. And I just cannot believe they never went back in all these weeks. Surely the body is too decomposed to tell all the facts. If a vehicle of a missing person is found near water, who decided not to search that water. <modsnip>
Sounds like bad police work...budget is not an excuse especially seeing as te family was raising funds as well. If they didn't go back to search that river that's a huge mistake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They said they used sonar but didn't find her. Everyone has to remember we're dealing with a major dam disaster just upstream . Flows have been up and down constantly not to mention very muddy water. I definitely feel they could've at least tried to get divers in at some point tho. Maybe the evidence at the scene pointed them away from the river. I don't know I just hope they didn't totally botch this case it would be devastating for her family and our community.

They said they used sonar but didn't find her. Everyone has to remember we're dealing with a major dam disaster just upstream . Flows have been up and down constantly not to mention very muddy water. I definitely feel they could've at least tried to get divers in at some point tho. Maybe the evidence at the scene pointed them away from the river. I don't know I just hope they didn't totally botch this case it would be devastating for her family and our community.

Perhaps this is why, it was hard to predict how far away she could be.

She was found 10 miles away correct?

Has anyone made a map of where her truck was found, where her phone was found and where she was recovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member