Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the site but I took an interest in this case because I used to be based in the area Aly lived and know it well. Usually I just keep updated but the video interview really bothered me. I had to watch it twice but he contradicts himself a lot. He starts by saying he has been around her "2-3 times" and barely knew her...but in 30 minutes...he has a lot to say about a younger girl he barely knew. He also states that he only communicated with her via snap chat...which is possible but unlikely especially if you meet up with this person. Not to mention that would mean she barely knows him but is going to him of all people for dating advice? I am taking forensics for my masters and in the little I know thus far...this explanation just seems off to me. Then there is the fact that Aly supposedly "saw his nephew" if I recall who was 23. But now he is hanging out with her? Not impossible but a bit odd. Now, this last bit might sound odd but I am 31 and if I am spending time with a girl at my house and drinking wine...rarely is it plutonic friendship. Given the lifestyle and a picture of her in a hot tub he had put out in social media I think a year ago...something is just off to me about that even if she did offer. I think its very odd he had no idea of her age as well. Mostly throughout the interview he says a lot about nothing...meaning a lot of words to explain simple events and conversations while constantly looking away. If I am being asked questions in a case like that and I had no involvement...I would be direct, detailed, and to the point. He stats he is being cooperative but if something is already done...that doesn't always clear an individual.

The above is just random thoughts from watching the interview. There are many on this board who know a lot more than me as I am across the pond so no where near the area. I know a lot think her creepy "stalker" or as he stated "former boyfriend" is the likely POI BUT he is young and my feeling is if he did have involvement...he would have made a mistake(s) somewhere along the way. I think to me its obvious that they know a lot more than they are giving out to the public..but need more evidence, knowledge, etc before moving forward. You take too many chances moving early and risk not only losing the case but potentially never finding the victim which is Aly in this case. I had hope that she would be alive but too much time has passed and in these cases, logic usually tells us that the odds of that are very slim sadly. If I am not mistaken, the FBI is still involved? If that is true, the logic that they don't suspect foul play is quite the contradiction.

I do not see a video. Only interview printed. Where do i find video

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;Y0Av0wkbfJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Av0wkbfJI[/video] link to Mike Lizarraga's interview in case any of you missed it. I read the interview but didn't realize it was taped. From watching him, it seems like he is telling the truth, but I'm no expert...just an armchair detective

[video=youtube;Y0Av0wkbfJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Av0wkbfJI[/video] link to Mike Lizarraga's interview in case any of you missed it. I read the interview but didn't realize it was taped. From watching him, it seems like he is telling the truth, but I'm no expert...just an armchair detective
Thank you

Sounds like a liar!! Contradicted himself multiply times.... he's only meet her twice but his worker knew her?...his son and nephew left so they were alone. Sounds like he was the "crush". Wonder what time he took his daughter home. Looks so nervous

I think Lizarraga's story is very telling.They were alone after returning from taking his daughter home.Why did he tell police she left at 11 PM.He had no idea at that time of the security video of the dumping the truck, and that was way before 11 PM.Bottom line is he lied and is lying still.MOO

Someone needs to analyze this video asap. His body language is giving me really bad vibes..

I feel he was asking her to stay and she felt uncomfortable and he felt dissed... did any1 catch where he pretends to not know where her car was found look at his body language then

Everyone keeps going to her bf or her circle of peeps, but after watching the interview. What about a jealous female from his circle. Beautiful young woman, dinner, driving around with him, drinking wine at his house, hr walks her out.. .just widening the thoughts...IMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From the video--
The new timeline information (from that evening) regarding the two of them taking his daughter home and their driving back to his house is compelling info.

I'm new to the site but I took an interest in this case because I used to be based in the area Aly lived and know it well.

WELCOME !!! Glad you are here with us !!

Whatever became of the guy who said they were going to announce their rekindling relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy