Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video....

1:15 in... 6:22 in... 8:41 in... 12:20 in... 13:32 in... 15:28 in... 16:58 in... 17:48 in... 18:08 in...

These are the times he looks "up" to recall something.

It's not looking so good based on her family's most recent social media updates ... the pictures (of skies & rainbows) and a beautifully-done video montage of Aly's life. Heartsick is a good description for how this feels.

Could she have gone into the water voluntarily? :cry:

I've been wondering that myself since news of a female body being recovered broke--I was thinking, what if that set of footprints lead to the water & that's why LE has maintained that there was no crime surrounding her disappearance. But then I think that the family would have been given that info & they certainly have never given the impression that they believed Aly had a tragic accident (as far as the river was concerned).

All I know is my heart is so damn heavy <modsnip>

Been lurking and looking for news. This is a worrying update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So according to ML as well as Aly's twitter she seems to have had a new crush in her life. So why was the ex claiming that he and Aly were going to go public about getting back together before she went missing? Something is off here. The ex seems to be dellusional. Could he have done something horrific in a jealous rage? The ex has also been called a stalker by Aly's own family. Could he have known where Aly was that night? Maybe begging her to meet with him to talk after she left MLs? He has always been a POI in my mind, i also do not think ML is involved.

Read dads caption on fb for the collage post. I think it's her &#128532;&#128532;

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I guess they didn't have divers check the surrounding water where her truck was found or she would have been found weeks ago, if it's her.

So, no "new" news on the body found in the Feather River?

It's like 6am on the West coast....

Assuming this is her, the question now becomes how and under what circumstances did she get to and into the water?

So according to ML as well as Aly's twitter she seems to have had a new crush in her life. So why was the ex claiming that he and Aly were going to go public about getting back together before she went missing? Something is off here. The ex seems to be dellusional. Could he have done something horrific in a jealous rage? The ex has also been called a stalker by Aly's own family. Could he have known where Aly was that night? Maybe begging her to meet with him to talk after she left MLs? He has always been a POI in my mind, i also do not think ML is involved.
This is where my mind has been since page one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bad feeling that these remains are Alys. Police know alot more about who she was chatting with that night. As neat a package as it would be I don't think that ML has anything to do with her disappearance. Prayers to her family as they await this awful news.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So, they need to determine COD. If drowned, then the conversation is essentially over. If by any means other than drowning, then we have to assume a scenario that involves being carried and placed in the water.

Uhmmm...... just watched his interview.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't like his reasons for hanging out with a girl half his age nearly.

So, no "new" news on the body found in the Feather River?

It's like 6am on the West coast....
I'm sure there won't be anything new until the medical examiner can look over the body. They may have to use dental records to identify depending on how long the body was in the river.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

So, they need to determine COD. If drowned, then the conversation is essentially over. If by any means other than drowning, then we have to assume a scenario that involves being carried and placed in the water.

Will they be able to tell if she drowned with how long her body has been in the river?

Will they be able to tell if she drowned with how long her body has been in the river?

I'm no expert, but there was a case somewhat local to me a few years ago where the woman was found in water after a month and they were able to determine COD. I'm sure each case is different, though.

I'm sure there won't be anything new until the medical examiner can look over the body. They may have to use dental records to identify depending on how long the body was in the river.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

I think her braces would still be on, I'm pretty sure they know if it's her but they need to do everything by the book for sure. This is so heartbreaking &#128546;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13