Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

That was a lot of talking that ML gave for that interview. There are a couple things that stood out to me. First of all, he kept thanking LE, he barely spoke about Aly, at all...it was all about him and finally, he never gave a clear denial of doing anything to her. He spoke extensively about himself and the impact that this has had on his life, or thoughts etc.

It seems for them to be alone and her "hanging" out with him does seem more of a date. Especially when he was saying that she could stay on the couch...and he would stay in his room. That would never even be said if it were a friends' home...they wouldn't have to say they will be in their room, it is just a given. That has been said to me different times by guys I have just started dating, and they make it clear that they would leave me alone and be in their room and I could stay on their couch or guest room if I didn't want to go home.

I think a lot more went on at that home. More partying <modsnip>

Sorry still not buying he did anything at all. People are hanging on one or 2 words, and not understanding that he's in a very rough situation. <modsnip> She left to meet someone I'm very convinced of that. People are convinced he did something because he was the last one to see her. They took everything and he seemed fine with it. They knew each other for a year people! If he tried any moves it would've been in the beginning not now. As far as him not know her age, as I stated before I have people from all ages at my house and some I thought were older and they weren't. I'm on his side don't believe he did anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry still not buying he did anything at all. People are hanging on one or 2 words, and not understanding that he's in a very rough situation. <modsnip> She left to meet someone I'm very convinced of that. People are convinced he did something because he was the last one to see her. They took everything and he seemed fine with it. They knew each other for a year people! If he tried any moves it would've been in the beginning not now. As far as him not know her age, as I stated before I have people from all ages at my house and some I thought were older and they weren't. I'm on his side don't believe he did anything

They've only seen each other twice over that year. They've only communicated through Snapchat and I don't believe that it was really deep you don't really know a person that you only Snapchat with 3 to 4 times a month maybe this was his one opportunity and he tried it and it didn't go as he planned

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

That was a lot of talking that ML gave for that interview. There are a couple things that stood out to me. First of all, he kept thanking LE, he barely spoke about Aly, at all...it was all about him and finally, he never gave a clear denial of doing anything to her. He spoke extensively about himself and the impact that this has had on his life, or thoughts etc.

It seems for them to be alone and her "hanging" out with him does seem more of a date. Especially when he was saying that she could stay on the couch...and he would stay in his room. That would never even be said if it were a friends' home...they wouldn't have to say they will be in their room, it is just a given. That has been said to me different times by guys I have just started dating, and they make it clear that they would leave me alone and be in their room and I could stay on their couch or guest room if I didn't want to go home.

I think a lot more went on at that home. More partying <modsnip>
I agree with you he kept stating that he offered her to stay and he wouldn't pretty much bother her. To me it was as if she kept saying no and felt uncomfortable and he was trying to get her to stay over.. to me while he was speaking about what happened that night he seemed very nervous but once they were talking about meeting with the dad or the whole hitting of the house and taking evidence he seemed a little bit more relaxed possibly because now he is telling what truthfully happened where is the timeline of the night he was trying to lie and tell his version . <modsnip>

Whatever became of the guy who said they were going to announce their rekindling relationship?
That's the one that had my Stinky meter going!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't have time to listen to the whole interview (but will tomorrow, hopefully), but I noticed that the interviewee always puts himself in the position of the hero and recipient of attention. SMH.

They only spoke a couple of times and weren't close, .... but yet they were "good friends". According to him she apparently told him:
- he was a great dad ("look at you with your daughter"; look at you with your family).
- she wanted to confide in him about a guy she had a crush on
- she wanted to join him when he went out for a bite that night
- he offered to show her what to order
- she asked what he was doing after dinner
- he played it down, but she wanted to come back to his place

And "when they showed up his son was there and his nephew was there". (I wonder if he knew they would be there or if he was disappointed to find them there. The language makes it sound that way.) In the end he says the "it was just me and Ally in here. My son and nephew outside. It wasn't a get-together at all."

This guy sounds like he was disappointed that the young guys were there.

I've got more to listen to, but what I've heard so far is disturbing.

Sorry still not buying he did anything at all. People are hanging on one or 2 words, and not understanding that he's in a very rough situation. <modsnip> She left to meet someone I'm very convinced of that.

RSBM. I agree. I want there to be a suspect so we can start getting some answers and/or justice for Aly. But I don't feel this guy deserves the criticism and accusations he's getting, at least not based on the info we have now.

I watched the whole video looking for some telling body language or anomaly in what he was saying. All I noticed was a couple times he adjusted what he initially started saying, but i got the impression he was about to discuss a detail he was instructed not to and corrected himself. From what he said about the crush and how she was self conscious she was trying too hard.. I started wondering if perhaps some liquid courage gave Aly the confidence to reach out to this person. or she really intended to go home on "the back roads" knowing she was tipsy, and had some kind of car trouble and met with the wrong person. JMO.

I can say with relative confidence after seeing the interview that this cat is likely LE's POI. Just doesn't seem right. Something is off. Can't put a finger on it just yet.

JMO, of course.

I created an account just to say I agree with this. I watched the interview last night. This guy is smooth. He didn't say anything incriminating, something just seemed "off" about his demeanor. Why is a 37 year old guy grabbing a bite to eat with a 20 year old friend of his son, and then sharing a bottle of wine with her? Hope you guys don't flame me for thinking that seems weird, just putting it out there.

Noooo &#128532;&#128532;&#128532;

I created an account just to say I agree with this. I watched the interview last night. This guy is smooth. He didn't say anything incriminating, something just seemed "off" about his demeanor. Why is a 37 year old guy grabbing a bite to eat with a 20 year old friend of his son, and then sharing a bottle of wine with her? Hope you guys don't flame me for thinking that seems weird, just putting it out there.
Which account? I would like to follow it, as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

After watching interview i get the feeling the son nephew left. Took daughter home. Alibi checks out but then they were alone and something went wrong maybe overdose is right. He has many ppl who vouch for his character possible this was an accident. Freaks out an disposes. No one but he knows

Her uncle just postage a video montage of Aly's life.

This doesn't look good. &#9785;&#65039;

The Feather River is adjacent to where her truck was found. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads