Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Partially submerged tells me that she may have been weighted down and as decomposition occurs one or a single tether broke (similar to Lacey Peterson case) IMO foul play. Probably one of two men... The awkward ex or the cocky 37yr old. Hopefully her cell phone has the answers! All imo

My thoughts exactly!!

Partially submerged tells me that she may have been weighted down and as decomposition occurs one or a single tether broke (similar to Lacey Peterson case) IMO foul play. Probably one of two men... The awkward ex or the cocky 37yr old. Hopefully her cell phone has the answers! All imo
Yes or jealous gf of ml and someone helping her. Cozy dinner, wine, socializing with the FAM, carting around kiddos could equal a jealous woman

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

True, or she could have just gotten hung up on something in the current as she surfaced. But if it was foul play and she was weighted down, concrete comes to mind. Just sayin'

JMO, of course.

I cant help but completely think ML is hiding something. His story changed so many times in that interview alone. It makes me sick. I think he had expectations when she asked to come over with a bottle of wine (typically a romantic drink, who drives around with a bottle of wine? unless its a planned meetup) these expectations were not met and things went south. His first story claimed Aly was upset when she left in the interview that changed. He also claimed his son also tried to keep her from leaving in the interview he claims his son had left. So it was just the two of them and so much more including saying he didnt know her well to then calling her a good friend. So sad for Aly, my heart aches.

edit: added speculation

Regarding the footprints, it appears they are more up and down and not much slanting from pulling the leg forward into another step (if that makes sense) basically, if youre carrying a body, your weight would be shifted backwards to keep your balance and compensate for the weight your carrying in the front vs your weight shifted forward which is natural if your not carrying body in your arms.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I haven't​ posted in a while but I've still been following the thread. I just wanted to say that as far as the confusion about the footprints they showed on the news... They were NOT
Aly's or whoever was driving the truck, they were from a cop who first found the truck after it got called in. I mentioned this before in a previous post.

Also, just got finished watching the interview with Aly's friend, and in my opinion, I don't think he had anything to do with it. I do feel like he wasn't being completely honest, but that could just be because there's stuff he wasn't supposed to say or didn't want to make himself look bad.

I sincerely​ hope they find out what really happened soon so everyone can get some closure.

I think if ML had anything to do with it, his story wouldn't have changed at all. It'd be well-rehearsed by now. I have a hard time remembering exactly what happened at any given time, especially if I've been drinking and/or smoking. If he was lying, he'd have a perfect story, wouldn't he?

I haven't​ posted in a while but I've still been following the thread. I just wanted to say that as far as the confusion about the footprints they showed on the news... They were NOT
Aly's or whoever was driving the truck, they were from a cop who first found the truck after it got called in. I mentioned this before in a previous post.

Also, just got finished watching the interview with Aly's friend, and in my opinion, I don't think he had anything to do with it. I do feel like he wasn't being completely honest, but that could just be because there's stuff he wasn't supposed to say or didn't want to make himself look bad.

I sincerely​ hope they find out what really happened soon so everyone can get some closure.
Was it ever in the news regarding the footprints in mud being from a cop? I've never saw this before

Was it ever in the news regarding the footprints in mud being from a cop? I've never saw this before

I have not read that in any news report, either. I did a google search (""Alycia Yeoman" footprints") and the articles say the single set of footprints were found and they were leading away from the truck.

Based on the surface area of the footprint, the compressibility of the soil in question, and the length of stride - they should be able to determine the weigh, size and possibly even the gender of the person who made the footprint ... right?
Keep in mind, some could be Orchard workers prior to calling it in.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

The issue of the footprints has really bothered me from the very beginning... especially after seeing them in the news clip this picture was taken from. Aly was a tiny girl. Those footprints have always looked far too deep and too large to have been left by her, imo... [emoji26]

Keep in mind, Some could be from orchard workers prior to calling truck in.
b67a8db3b78386ae38405ec3aab51939.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

<modsnip> No one here knows anything. We are all just theorizing. Who-dunnit is anyone's guess at this point, and they are all just guesses. But LE has her phone and they have been able to get lots of info out of it, as well as other social media access on her computer because of having that phone, so I think we will learn who-dunnit at some point. IMO, no one in her life is NOT a suspect.

Anyway, not to add to the questions, but let's not forget:

FIRST her truck was found
THEN the next day her phone pinged over by the house she was last seen (miles and miles away)
THEN that same night her phone magically appeared in the area near her truck (miles and miles away)

<JMO> For those reasons alone, I 100% feel there is foul play involved. Did she get herself down there and put herself into that river? No. Was she alive when she entered the river? No. I think someone wanted to dump her truck off the boat ramp but got stuck so went to plan B and carried her down there. But in their haste they forget to drop the phone into the water. I think later they found a phone, turned it on to see who's it was, realized their mistake and hurriedly got rid of it. Oops. </JMO>
LE have never stated when the phone was found. Only when it was turned in.

If the footprints were LE's or orchard workers, they more than likely wouldn't have made casts for analysis. I feel that they are pretty confident that the footprints are of whomever was driving the truck, whether Aly's or someone else.

There's a lot LE know that we don't. Size of the foot print, where it lead it to, etc. IMO they know if this was an accident or not. Her body being found in the river leads me to believe it was accident but there's lots we don't know. Does anyone know how far she would have had to walk to wind up in the water? Also, just because ML said they only drank wine doesn't mean she didn't have anything else. Tox report will indicate what was in her system

The police took casts of the footprints that are relevant to Alycia's disappearance.

Here's the initial timeline

TIMELINE
03/30/17 6:00 pm Alycia is seen having dinner with Mike Lizarraga
03/30/17 11:00 pm ML says Alycia left his 1844 Romero St. home
03/31/17 Alycia missed her morning shift at McDonalds
03/31/17 (approximate) Farm workers noticed a truck in the orchard
04/01/17 11:15 am Alycia is a reported missing by her father
04/02/17 4:33 am Phone ping is traced to Romero St/Walmart
04/02/17 Police did a flyover of area where phone pinged
04/03/17 Police did a second flyover
04/03/17 Police distributed a press release
04/03/17 Farm workers reported a truck stuck in orchard for several days
04/03/17 Police announce the truck has been identified as Alycia's
04/03/17 Later that evening, Alycia's phone is found near the truck
04/04/17 Police and search dogs search orchard, park, river areas - several days
04/04/17 Leo Almonte injects himself into the case and helps in the search for Alycia
04/04/04 5:00 pm Police distributed a second press release
04/04/17 Ransom demands go to Alycia's mother
04/05/17 Surveillance video shows Alycia's truck on levee on 3/30/17 at 10:54 pm. Unknown driver let's out puff of smoke.
04/05/17 11:00 pm Search warrant is served on Romero St. home
04/07/17 Police and family hold a press conference
04/25/17 Reward offer raised to $55,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads