Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note..my husband and I were watching cbs13 news last night and they say ML said she left around 8pm...my husband rewound it 4 times, they say 8..it might be a mistake on their part but it's odd

My daughter and I saw that too and it makes no sense.This case has touched my family due to my daughter is same age and had a friend in common with Aly. We are so sad.I believe most of the lies and changing stories all stem from the underage status of Aly and the night she went missing several parties contributed to a minor being intoxicated.This includes the restaurant too.I do not believe the she brought the wine BS.

On a side note..my husband and I were watching cbs13 news last night and they say ML said she left around 8pm...my husband rewound it 4 times, they say 8..it might be a mistake on their part but it's odd

My daughter and I saw that too and it makes no sense.This case has touched my family due to my daughter is same age and had a friend in common with Aly. We are so sad.I believe most of the lies and changing stories all stem from the underage status of Aly and the night she went missing several parties contributed to a minor being intoxicated.This includes the restaurant too.I do not believe the she brought the wine BS.

Us too, our daughter is 20 and Aly and my sons girlfriend went to the same college courses. I'm with you on the whole alcohol thing...

Here's the initial timeline

TIMELINE
03/30/17 6:00 pm Alycia is seen having dinner with Mike Lizarraga
03/30/17 11:00 pm ML says Alycia left his 1844 Romero St. home
03/31/17 Alycia missed her morning shift at McDonalds
03/31/17 (approximate) Farm workers noticed a truck in the orchard
04/01/17 11:15 am Alycia is a reported missing by her father
04/02/17 4:33 am Phone ping is traced to Romero St/Walmart
04/02/17 Police did a flyover of area where phone pinged
04/03/17 Police did a second flyover
04/03/17 Police distributed a press release
04/03/17 Farm workers reported a truck stuck in orchard for several days
04/03/17 Police announce the truck has been identified as Alycia's
04/03/17 Later that evening, Alycia's phone is found near the truck
04/04/17 Police and search dogs search orchard, park, river areas - several days
04/04/17 Leo Almonte injects himself into the case and helps in the search for Alycia
04/04/04 5:00 pm Police distributed a second press release
04/04/17 Ransom demands go to Alycia's mother
04/05/17 Surveillance video shows Alycia's truck on levee on 3/30/17 at 10:54 pm. Unknown driver let's out puff of smoke.
04/05/17 11:00 pm Search warrant is served on Romero St. home
04/07/17 Police and family hold a press conference
04/25/17 Reward offer raised to $55,500

BBM - I watched the video but I missed this.... drive lets out puff of smoke from window?? Was Aly a smoker? Something tells me she isn't.

Apologies if I'm bringing up old info!! I must have missed this!

BBM - I watched the video but I missed this.... drive lets out puff of smoke from window?? Was Aly a smoker? Something tells me she isn't.

Apologies if I'm bringing up old info!! I must have missed this!

At first I thought it was just dust coming off the tires but if you watch carefully it does appear as tho it comes directly out of the window. I doubt she smoked her smile seems way too white and I haven't seen not one picture of her that involved smoking.

So ML in the interview I posted link for a couple posts back says they had their own bottles of wine and that Aly was chugging hers....if memory serves me right first interview he said they were sipping wine over the evening. Chugging and sipping are 2 totally different things to me.

So ML in the interview I posted link for a couple posts back says they had their own bottles of wine and that Aly was chugging hers....if memory serves me right first interview he said they were sipping wine over the evening. Chugging and sipping are 2 totally different things to me.

Why would a 37 yr old father let an underaged young lady leave in her car if she had been 'chugging wine?' If an underaged drinker is at YOUR HOME chugging wine, you do not let them drive.

Why would a 37 yr old father let an underaged young lady leave in her car if she had been 'chugging wine?' If an underaged drinker is at YOUR HOME chugging wine, you do not let them drive.

He tries to act like he had so much concern for her but I don't see it, if he was so concerned why didn't he offer to drive her home or get her a ride, take keys ANYTHING but he didn't any of them by his own words. I say let him keep talking I feel he's got almost enough rope to hang himself.

Another thought about the night she left. He said in the interview he told her to let him know when she got home (I think two or three times)...and the "pinky swear" BS. So...when she didn't contact him after she safely arrived home - why didn't he try to get in touch with her. To make sure she was safe? And - I agree - let him keep talking. He thinks he is smart - but I think he is a "show-boater"...who likes to talk. Because - you know - "truth is on his side".

No one refers to their own property coming out of their house as evidence, even if the police have put it in your mind that's what it is. It's still "you're stuff," unless you have it in your head it's evidence.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Do we have any evidence or information that Aly was a drug user? I've seen posts indicating this could have been an overdose. I'm just curious where this speculation comes from.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Random, but although I'm on the fence about ML, I definitely thought the pinky swear thing was strange at best.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Another thought about the night she left. He said in the interview he told her to let him know when she got home (I think two or three times)...and the "pinky swear" BS. So...when she didn't contact him after she safely arrived home - why didn't he try to get in touch with her. To make sure she was safe? And - I agree - let him keep talking. He thinks he is smart - but I think he is a "show-boater"...who likes to talk. Because - you know - "truth is on his side".
Exactly. The family stated that in an interview. If the pinky promise was "real" why was there no text from him once phone was found.. he knew she left intoxicated. Riiight....

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

No one refers to their own property coming out of their house as evidence, even if the police have put it in your mind that's what it is. It's still "you're stuff," unless you have it in your head it's evidence.

That's right! I don't care how many times others call it evidence if you know you're innocent it is your belongings or your things.

Quick question....i can't get the map to load the markers. The filter is there to turn them on and off but nothing is happening.

That was the last time she spoke to someone on her phone that nite I believe. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Back to ml's interview
Who tells the FBI "you can have my 2 phones until Monday". ??? Um, won't they keep them until they are ready to give them back?

2nd question...please give ideas...
With being partially submerged when found, only guessing she had been previously fully submerged, how reliable would a ton panel be after 5 weeks. (Tears,hear sinking)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member