Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little shocked that they waited until April 10 th to subpoena her phone records. That's precious time they wasted imo 😔

Does anyone know if ML's vehicle was searched I'm sure it was but I don't remember reading about it..I kind of sense LE don't have as much evidence as we'd like to think, I wondered why they didn't search the river a little sooner. I don't think they'll have anything solid to hang their hat on.. I know the TOX test can take weeks but I don't think an arrest its going to happen IMO.

OH MY...I have been crazy busy with finals and hospital stays (at the same time lol...multitasking) the past few weeks and just had a chance to log onto the site and I saw this...I guess tonight I have some catching up to do after my little ones go to bed...

I am sad for her family and friends and so sorry for their loss because such a beautiful young girl never had a chance to "grow up." But I am one who believes the uncertainty and not knowing is harder, so maybe finding her has at least provided some comfort regardless of the outcome.

Since I have not read the details and only what scenarios and theories I have come up with myself (and shared a bit from when this was first posted in the beginning of April), I will wait to comment on that...

Does anyone know if ML's vehicle was searched I'm sure it was but I don't remember reading about it..I kind of sense LE don't have as much evidence as we'd like to think, I wondered why they didn't search the river a little sooner. I don't think they'll have anything solid to hang their hat on.. I know the TOX test can take weeks but I don't think an arrest its going to happen IMO.
BBM

If only they had listened to websleuths they would have so much more evidence, we were all saying divers should be in the river back in early April.

Bears generally don't come down to that low of elevation. Mountain lions only occasionally. Forensics can tell if animal attack per the bones will likely have scratches.
This truly is a baffling case. The levee road doesn't seem to be her normal path, so there must have been some reason she was there that night.

i feel like perhaps it was either an accident and she was alone for some reason, or someone with her and she had an accident of some sort and they grew scared and are trying to cover it up. The only problem with that theory is there were footprints around her truck, so if someone was there, why did the prints just vanish? Someone would have left signs of leaving the area whether by foot or vehicle?

is it at all possible she drove up there for whatever reason, got stuck, got out to walk and find help and was attacked by an animal such as bear or mountain lion that could have dragged her down toward the river?

ML's homeboys provide a wide assortment of men both married and single to choose from.
Interesting post. I'm not convinced of MLs innocence yet and don't want to accuse him without enough evidence. He is a person of interest though imo. Especially because having the phone ping at 4AM across the street from your house is suspicious. In your post you mention a possible 3rd person so this got me thinking a bit. Yeah, ML wasn't the only one there at his house that night. Maybe he didn't do anything to AY, but maybe one of his friends had a relationship with AY, maybe a married friend. He could be trying to cover for a bro. And if Aly was talking to him about a crush, it would make sense that she'd be talking to him about one of his friends. This is only if we're gonna believe MLs story about why he was with AY.

I don't believe that AY drove herself to the orchard. The only possibility that someone at ML's house is not involved is that she got taken just shortly after leaving his house. Maybe a gas station stop or something. Unlikely but very possible. But she had work at 5 Am in the morning and I don't think she was going to go party at a levee at 11PM so I don't believe those theories. I def suspect foul play.

Also after reading some of this thread, is it possible the perp had already dumped Aly's body in the river near the boat launch area and was just trying to get rid of the truck when it got stuck in the orchard? Maybe he didn't want to drive the truck off right at the launch. Maybe he was looking for a more remote or deeper part of the river to dump the truck. I was always thinking it was dump the truck first, then the body, but maybe not. All jmho.

ML's homeboys provide a wide assortment of men both married and single to choose from.

Don't forget the women! A jealous girlfriend stops by, an argument, a push and Aly's head hits a stone fireplace or stone tabletop as she falls.
Then the cover-up.
Whatever happened, it sure did happen fast from the time Aly was last seen and when her truck drove onto that levee.
At around 9:30, she was happily going along for the ride to take her friend's daughter home, a little over an hour later her truck was driving onto the levee.
If it was an accident, they sure didn't take long to decide to cover it up.

Don't forget the women! A jealous girlfriend stops by, an argument, a push and Aly's head hits a stone fireplace or stone tabletop as she falls.
Then the cover-up.
Whatever happened, it sure did happen fast from the time Aly was last seen and when her truck drove onto that levee.
At around 9:30, she was happily going along for the ride to take her friend's daughter home, a little over an hour later her truck was driving onto the levee.
If it was an accident, they sure didn't take long to decide to cover it up.

Jealous GF or jealous ex baby mama / wife as you're dropping off your daughter?

So whoever drove to take his daughter home was under the influence either way. I dont get her calling him up and asking for advice and to go to dinner when according to him they barely knew each other and went to hang out at his place so she could "chug" wine. He's distancing himself but in the same breath trying to explain their personal interactions. Did she really ride with him in his truck or trying to set up a reason they might find her dna in his truck too?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ML said she went along for ride to drop his daughter off, that has yet to be verified.

So whoever drove to take his daughter home was under the influence either way. I dont get her calling him up and asking for advice and to go to dinner when according to him they barely knew each other and went to hang out at his place so she could "chug" wine. He's distancing himself but in the same breath trying to explain their personal interactions. Did she really ride with him in his truck or trying to set up a reason they might find her dna in his truck too?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Good point about the dna..cya ... cover ur *advertiser censored*... never thought about that as the reason

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

My theory is that the truck dropped down off the levee shortly after going around the locked gate. The area between the 2 gates has several spots that don't have a ton of vegetation, making it possible to drive down into the area. Then it followed that orchard road around to the beach that can be seen on the google map image. Dumped her there, and continued on hoping to drive back out where they came in. But that corner there where her truck got stuck is all loose and deep dirt (mud that night). I have almost gotten my truck stuck in the same spot, while in 4 wheel drive, during the bone dry summer. I also am fairly familiar with the area, having been trapped down in there myself. I'm a photographer and I have been back in that area taking pictures of one of my kids. Specifically there at the river beach. We accessed the area from Cooley rd. Thru the gate that closes off the orchards to the public (this gate is on the other side of the levee down a dirt road - it can't be seen from the levee. After we were done with our photo shoot we followed the orchard road along the side of the park (almost getting stuck at the same spot as her truck) and headed back to Cooley rd to leave. Except the owners had closed and locked the gate after we had gone thru it. I know the ppl, but was too embarrassed to call and ask them to open it [emoji51] so I drove along the orchard road next to the levee and found a good spot to drive up and over to get back out. It's pretty sketchy driving up and down the levee where the road isn't. I can't see a young girl doing it in the pitch black dark. Although I can see a local - someone who has grown up here knowing where to drive down to get into the orchard area. Like I have said before, that little beach area is a spot that teenagers go and have bonfires and party. So the local ppl who grew up here know about it. ML grew up here in the area. If I'm able to get back there soon I will go and take a video of the area. Not sure when that will be tho. I'm sure the gate will be locked for the near future (and you cannot drive around it because of cement walls on each side) the ppl living down Cooley rd have taken down the street sign at the intersection of metteer and Cooley. I'm sure there has been a lot of traffic since all of this. There is only 1 home down that road. So if you're driving on it you're going to their place, or to work in the orchards or you're there to trespass. But I will see if I can access the area soon. I have been trying to find pictures that would show which direction her truck was headed when it got stuck. If it was heading east, my theory doesn't hold up that well. But if it was heading west my theory could be very possible. And there is no where to turn around in that area where her truck was. It's just too narrow of a road and the peach trees stop you from making any wide turns.

Your theory was thought out well, but the truck was indeed headed east before getting stuck. The truck continued along the top of the levee until dropping down just short of the 2nd gate, Pennington Road and the campground.

attachment.php
attachment.php

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/05...dead-in-feather-river-in-northern-california/

Attachments

• headed east.jpg
    headed east.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 369
  • headed east2.jpg
    headed east2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 381
Oh my gosh. I wish I could see footprints.

I think I see footprints but who knows whose they might be that many days later. I imagine LE and the farm workers prints are some of them. One thing I do notice though..LE said it looked as if someone were getting in and out of the truck, by the looks of those pictures it appears to me it was on the passenger side. The ground looks a bit trampled on, not so on the drivers side. Just my opinion of course but it seems odd to me that it's on the passenger side, if I was getting in and out trying to get un stuck I'd definitely be on the driver side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper