CA - Amie Harwick, Former Fiance of Drew Carey's, was Allegedly Murdered by her Stalker, 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LIVE: CA v. Gareth Pursehouse Sentencing - Hollywood Obsession Murder Trial​

LIVE - A California man faces a potential sentence of life without the possibility of parole when he is sentenced for the murder of his ex-girlfriend on Wednesday.On Sept. 27, a jury convicted Gareth Pursehouse on charges of murder and burglary for the death of his ex-girlfriend, Dr. Amie Harwick. Pursehouse, 45, had previously dated Harwick.Harwick was a marriage and sex therapist and was once engaged to comedian Drew Carey. She was murdered in her Hollywood Hills home after returning from a night out with friends on Valentine’s Day, 2020. Pursehouse was convicted on charges he lay in wait for Harwick inside her home before attacking her.

LOS ANGELES (Court TV) — A California man faces a potential sentence of life without the possibility of parole when he is sentenced for the murder of his ex-girlfriend on Wednesday.

On Sept. 27, a jury convicted Gareth Pursehouse on charges of murder and burglary for the death of his ex-girlfriend, Dr. Amie Harwick. Pursehouse, 45, had previously dated Harwick.

Harwick was a marriage and sex therapist and was once engaged to comedian Drew Carey. She was murdered in her Hollywood Hills home after returning from a night out with friends on Valentine’s Day, 2020. Pursehouse was convicted on charges he lay in wait for Harwick inside her home before attacking her.

Posted at 11:13 AM, December 6, 2023

His attorney …she kept smiling at strange times. Someone is dead. Nothing to smile about! And it felt really wrong that a woman was representing this monster. Maybe that was their strategy .
Backfired. IMO

LIVE: CA v. Gareth Pursehouse Sentencing - Hollywood Obsession Murder Trial​

LIVE - A California man faces a potential sentence of life without the possibility of parole when he is sentenced for the murder of his ex-girlfriend on Wednesday.On Sept. 27, a jury convicted Gareth Pursehouse on charges of murder and burglary for the death of his ex-girlfriend, Dr. Amie Harwick. Pursehouse, 45, had previously dated Harwick.Harwick was a marriage and sex therapist and was once engaged to comedian Drew Carey. She was murdered in her Hollywood Hills home after returning from a night out with friends on Valentine’s Day, 2020. Pursehouse was convicted on charges he lay in wait for Harwick inside her home before attacking her.
The impact statements are worth a listen to, imo. Dr. Amy Harwick truly a loss felt by her loved ones. She will be solely missed and her legacy will live on.

This young lady's impact statement spoke volumes, and many others' explained details about the horrible monster GP truly is. He stalked the doctor and tried to ruin her life because he couldn't have Dr. AH. News never reported the real story, they would sensational the story only. moo

"He took more than I can describe." #AmieHarwick's close friend blasts #GarethPursehouse at sentencing for not "walking away like a man" when Amie rejected him. Instead, "he murders her in cold blood."

If you are experiencing domestic violence, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233, or go to thehotline.org. All calls are toll-free and confidential. The hotline is available 24/7 in more than 170 languages.

"Tonight I felt very scared. ... It terrifies me that he's been obsessed with me for nine years, thinks about me every day." These are the words Amie Harwick, a successful family therapist in Hollywood, wrote in an email to herself after she ran into her ex-boyfriend, Gareth Pursehouse.

@48hours

Amie Harwick's roommate described hearing what happened to her before she was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead. "I just was woken up by...[a] blood-curdling scream."

The ex-boyfriend-turned stalker of Hollywood therapist Amie Harwick allegedly threw her off her third-floor balcony on February 15, 2020. Now, her roommate is exclusively revealing the harrowing details. https://cbsn.ws/3w5MAeu

1707532891089.png

“Death By Fame” series
features Amy Harwick in an episode
Drew Carey is interviewed
(streaming several places)

Last edited:
@48hours

Amie Harwick's roommate described hearing what happened to her before she was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead. "I just was woken up by...[a] blood-curdling scream."

The ex-boyfriend-turned stalker of Hollywood therapist Amie Harwick allegedly threw her off her third-floor balcony on February 15, 2020. Now, her roommate is exclusively revealing the harrowing details. https://cbsn.ws/3w5MAeu

View attachment 482239
IMG_7471.jpeg

Thanks! Will watch tonight.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads