GUILTY CA - Ana Abulaban, 29, and Rayburn Barron, 28, killed by TikTok'r husband, San Diego, 21 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...This is the first time I've even heard about this movie, has anyone seen it yet?
@ttjo, I posted about it before it was released, but you must've missed my post. Yes, @Sustained already saw it. Remember I found out Peacock had a special going for only $20 for a whole year? Well, it's over with now, and I took too long to decide I wanted it. I still might add it eventually. AFAIK, that's the only way to see it.

New Documentary called TikTok Star Murders will be shown on June 25, 2024 on Peacock. (I don't get Peacock, but fortunately we all got to follow the case and trial closely.) Rapper 50 Cent is one of its producers.
Per 50 Cent is quoted as saying--
1720034246503.png
1720034306542.png

A local murder case recently captivated the world, and now a new documentary is set to be released about former TikTok personality and San Diego-based convicted killer Ali Abulaban. In May, he was found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of his wife and her friend. The 90-minute documentary is called "TikTok Star Murders".It takes a deeper dive into the case by revealing more about the Abulaban’s marriage, and the impact domestic violence and social media had on it.
FULL STORY:
or here: New documentary on convicted murderer Ali Abulaban to release 3 days before he's sentenced
New documentary follows double murder case of former TikTok star, Ali Abulaban

Last edited:
@ttjo, I posted about it before it was released, but you must've missed my post. Yes, @Sustained already saw it. Remember I found out Peacock had a special going for only $20 for a whole year? Well, it's over with now, and I took too long to decide I wanted it. I still might add it eventually. AFAIK, that's the only way to see it.

shoot I did miss it, we dont get peacock in canada either.

Last edited:
shoot I did miss it,...
You might've missed that his Sentencing was postponed. Also, that he or someone for him are making social media posts that the Deputy DA complained about, but the Judge shut her down saying it's up to the Sheriff and jail to control that.

"The judge agreed to postpone sentencing until September 6."

You might've missed that his Sentencing was postponed. Also, that he or someone for him are making social media posts that the Deputy DA complained about, but the Judge shut her down saying it's up to the Sheriff and jail to control that.

"The judge agreed to postpone sentencing until September 6."
This is weird:
“According to prosecutors, the continuance was requested by defense so they can hire a prison expert to prepare Abulaban for prison.”

This is a thing now? Prison coaches?

This is weird:
“According to prosecutors, the continuance was requested by defense so they can hire a prison expert to prepare Abulaban for prison.”

This is a thing now? Prison coaches?
i have never been in prison, so i might be completely off, but i feel like if everyone there knows you needed “prison coaching” that might actually make you an easy target? lol

i’m not that surprised it exists because there seems to be coaching for everything nowadays, but a bit surprised the judge would agree to postpone sentencing for this

I admit there’s probably a lot a first-timer needs to know about surviving in prison, I just didn’t know it was a profession to train people in them.

I admit there’s probably a lot a first-timer needs to know about surviving in prison, I just didn’t know it was a profession to train people in them.
He will likely have to buddy up with some group to be safe. The narcissistic aggressive behavior he demonstrates might not suit him well in the state max.

True that he has a propensity to go off impulsively and aggressively, but I think historically much of his trouble on record was acting out with Ana. Domestic violence. I don't remember many instances where he got into fights with men. They might not have liked him though-- his military buddies or in his social circle.

This is all MOO here. He always felt he had trouble fitting in, so this perhaps is a proactive move to get a "prison expert's help". Recognizing he could get himself killed if he rubs someone the wrong way the expert can try to get through to him on what not to do. In prison, in general population, yes, getting on someone's nerves might cause serious fatal problems for him.

He's not especially aggressive, IMO. Didn't have gang affiliations or a long history of violent crimes. It was mainly DV. I bet there's a high percentage of narcissists in the prisons. MOO, there's more violent, way worse characters than Ali in there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back