CA and GA too "Fragile" for Depo?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do the Anthony's even know what the word fragile means?

They will act all weak and what not, but I don't know that they are too fragile for anything. Do they feel any emotions at all?

I am so frushshtrated by their behaviour that I can't swallow right now. My throat hurts. More than Lee's ever ever has.

I say its a lot of Hooyey! Its so contradicting. And whoever the judge was that gave them time to finish grieving must be sympathetic to the A's.

Didn't the judge give BC 14 days to come up with medical proof that they were "too fragile"? Did I "dis-remember" this?:crazy:

Didn't the judge give BC 14 days to come up with medical proof that they were "too fragile"? Did I "dis-remember" this?:crazy:

I think he gave them 20 days. Hopefully the video of them at Casey's hearing, laughing at BC's jokes, on camera, will be all the evidence that Judge needs to convince him this is nothing but a scam.

I think he gave them 20 days. Hopefully the video of them at Casey's hearing, laughing at BC's jokes, on camera, will be all the evidence that Judge needs to convince him this is nothing but a scam.

And their attorney, BC, didn't think of this before allowing them to appear in court? I always have the feeling there is a hidden agenda running just below my radar with these people. From day one their actions never seemed to track true.:banghead:

And their attorney, BC, didn't think of this before allowing them to appear in court? I always have the feeling there is a hidden agenda running just below my radar with these people. From day one their actions never seemed to track true.:banghead:

IMO, BC is just like the As. He thinks he can lie and that we are all dumb enough not to notice, or dumb enough to believe him. One of so many examples, is telling us the As co-operated with the search of their home, and later we find out they did anything but, and that George yelled at Allen for him to take his flunkies and get out of there.

Maybe he was experiencing media withdrawals and didn't care that it wouldn't look good for his clients. I guess if he's not getting on tv, there's not much point for him acting pro bono for these people.

I think a video montage would be nice of the fragile As - showing all their appearances after Caylee's little remains were found. :rolleyes: Music would be nice - but I'm not good at remembering and associating songs.

IMO, BC is just like the As. He thinks he can lie and that we are all dumb enough not to notice, or dumb enough to believe him. One of so many examples, is telling us the As co-operated with the search of their home, and later we find out they did anything but, and that George yelled at Allen for him to take his flunkies and get out of there.

Maybe he was experiencing media withdrawals and didn't care that it wouldn't look good for his clients. I guess if he's not getting on tv, there's not much point for him acting pro bono for these people.

Yep!
That's the ticket ..

$$$ one way or another .. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Allen called before/after George' attempted (?) suicide? He went to personally see him, right? Interesting that he was there for George yet according to Baez the As had "issues" with LE ( I bet they did!). It doesn't jive though with Allen being called.

Wasn't Allen called before/after George' attempted (?) suicide? He went to personally see him, right? Interesting that he was there for George yet according to Baez the As had "issues" with LE ( I bet they did!). It doesn't jive though with Allen being called.

IIRC Allen was called 1st. (always deal with the top, not the flunkies) He advised them to call 911 and then joined the search himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back