GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[font=Arial, helvetica,san-serif]A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so it goes on, everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"

She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."

"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."

~~~~
Just be glad I can't post photos - found a verrrrry interesting one that would make you toss your cookies!!!:D
[/font]

A beautiful woman in a bar walked up to the bartender and asked to speak to the manager. The bartender said "Oh, he's busy. Anything you need I can help you". The woman then began sensually caressing his face and head and said "But, I really need the manager." The bartender couldn't believe it and started getting aroused and said "Really... I know I can help, what do you need?" By now the woman was had put one finger, then two, into the bartender's mouth and was slowly going in and out with her fingers. The man started breathing heavier. And that's when the woman said "You're out of toilet paper and paper towels in the women's restroom."

4kbp8m

I love the charming part of having an old house. But I hate the fact that everytime I hang a nail the plaster all falls out!

They've given up:mad: But you can get a free frostie!

Wendy's Completes Investigation Into 'Chili Finger' Debacle

Offers Bay Area Residents Free Frostie
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/042105_nw_chili_finger.html

But the police haven't given up:D

3:24 p.m. April 21, 2005

<!-- BODYTEXT -->SAN FRANCISCO – Fast-food giant Wendy's ended its internal investigation of a human finger found in a bowl of chili on Thursday, saying it could find no credible link between the finger and the restaurant chain. The San Jose police will continue to try and determine how the 1½-inch well-manicured woman's finger ended up in the chili, the restaurant said in a brief statement.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20050421-1524-ca-wendysfinger.html

From the article, do you think they are talking about us?

The incident has spawned countless one-liners on talk radio and late night television.

A.Ayala has been arrested for grand theft in the "Finger in the Chilli "Case. She is currently being held in a San Jose Jail & her sister states her attorney is trying to have her released!!

I thought she had dropped the case & fired her attorney!! Hope he doesn't get sued for a frivolous lawsuit!

There is a news conference sometime today!

Woman Who Says She Found Finger In Chili Arrested

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Jose police said Thursday night that the woman who claimed she found a finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili last month was arrested.

Anna Ayala was taken into custody at her Las Vegas home Thursday night, San Jose police spokesman Enrique Garcia said. <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody> </table> Police would not give any further details about the arrest until a news conference Friday afternoon, Garcia said.

The arrest brings to a close a bizarre case about how the 1½-inch well-manicured woman's finger ended up in a bowl of fast-food chili.Ayala told police she found a finger in her chili on March 22 while eating in a Wendy's in San Jose.

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/irresistible/4405191/detail.html

CinnamonGirl said:
I wonder where she got the finger from to put in the chili?
Hadn't thought about that.
There might be a thread on this somewhere.:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x