CA - Anna Hernandez, 14, shot to death, San Diego, 16 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I rewatched the video and there IS a magazine in it. That would be our CA approved magazines, handicapped in capacity. Whoever stole this rifle should have stolen one from a free state!

Thanks for the correction! Guess I'm not as eagle-eyed as I thought :doh:

Or you're not from California. [emoji14] The mags stick out like half an inch tops. It's really hard to tell, especially in a dark grainy snap chat video.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There's 606 comments there now.

I love people sharing the innocent things they played with when they were 12 yrs. old. Dolls, marbles, Pokémon,...

When I was 12, I played with horses and talked about feelings with my best friend, lol.

This FB discussion is out of hand. Links are one thing. Discussing FB posts is something different. I'm removing the posts for now to review. I realize this is a complex situation, but we can't totally disregard the rules.

I'm sorry if we were breaking rules in discussing the Instagram posts - I believe someone said it was okay to post the link and the forum rules seem to agree. My apologies if that wasn't okay! I'm still new and working my way through understanding exactly what is and isn't okay to post. To clarify - we can post links to SM, but I guess we can't discuss the contents? Just making sure I don't do it again!

I posted this on Anna's thread, but I will post here too because it shows Janeth Mendoza posting on the FB page of Daniel Flores on Nov. 11 (the first post). Based on the comments, I'm quite sure this is the same DF currently being sought for Anna's murder. Some are hoping he's safe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...00115220.47339.100000863132623&type=3&theater

Here is Janeth's FB page. Read it and weep.
https://www.facebook.com/janeth.mendoza.37201?fref=hovercard

The natives are not happy with Daniel nor Janeth.

And I don't blame them. Thanks for the link.

I went down the rabbit hole on this one. Boy oh boy. Nothing that can really be discussed but they all living questionable lifestyles.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's being very nice to say questionable. They come across as stupid and impulsive. Not a good combo.

Is Daniel part asian? He looks mixed.

My first thought was filipino, but then some of the pics look like maybe hispanic or filipino mixed with black. He's actually a good looking kid in some of the pics.

That's being very nice to say questionable. They come across as stupid and impulsive. Not a good combo.

I admit that I am judging their parents as much, if not more than, the kids. I can't imagine circumstances that would make this life good enough for my own. :-(

I admit that I am judging their parents as much, if not more than, the kids. I can't imagine circumstances that would make this life good enough for my own. :-(

Heck yes, I agree with you. If their parents even slightly monitored their social media, they would see the animals they have raised. And at these YOUNG ages, these kids should not even be out past 10:00 at night. Anna (12) should not have ever been allowed out anyways.

Heck yes, I agree with you. If their parents even slightly monitored their social media, they would see the animals they have raised. And at these YOUNG ages, these kids should not even be out past 10:00 at night. Anna (12) should not have ever been allowed out anyways.

If I ever saw anything even remotely as concerning on my kids' SM, they'd be getting a job and paying for a Net Nanny subscription. And absolutely NEVER running these streets. I know the city well enough to recognize many of the landmarks in the SM pics...NOT places where the kids of involved parents hang out.

9348954_G.png

http://www.cbs8.com/story/30618323/missing-teen-found-in-tijuana
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000863132623

I keep replaying the Nelly gun video. There is such a strange expression on her face. It is gnawing at me. I can't find the right words for how she seems to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think kids are staying one step ahead of their parents on SM much of the time. So if parents come down on them for FB and Instagram, they switch to Snapchat or something else. But these kids were so blatant on FB and Instagram that it's quite clear that their parents were clueless and uninvolved. I was going to suggest that immigrant parents (Nelly's Mom appears to speak only Spanish) are at a disadvantage keeping up with Americanized kids, but I've seen WASP kid's FBs look disgusting too. It may be harder as an immigrant, but protecting and training kids is a priority, especially in a dangerous environment. JMO

Just for accuracy, Anna was 14, Nelly is 12!!!!, and Janeth is 16. They were all living life in the unsupervised fast lane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back