CA - Anna Hernandez, 14, shot to death, San Diego, 16 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep replaying the Nelly gun video. There is such a strange expression on her face. It is gnawing at me. I can't find the right words for how she seems to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Umm.. stoned?

I feel guilty for being judgy, that's unlike me. I'm going to try to focus my energy in other directions from here out.

I find it interesting listening to how the news is handling the awkward subject of Nelly's unknown involvement - her role is still unknown. They also report they don't know at this time where she is, whether she is home with her mother or in custody.

It's like the news is saying hint-hint.

One woman reporter actually went to the neighborhood asking around and said no one wanted to talk. People seems fearful and afraid she thought.

I find it interesting listening to how the news is handling the awkward subject of Nelly's unknown involvement - her role is still unknown. They also report they don't know at this time where she is, whether she is home with her mother or in custody.

It's like the news is saying hint-hint.

One woman reporter actually went to the neighborhood asking around and said no one wanted to talk. People seems fearful and afraid she thought.

Definitely agree... I really can't find any valid reason for the gun video to be released by the media. Why do this if she's not involved? It's irrelevant to the situation if she was "just" a juvenile runaway, imo. Either the media is out of line (possible ), or we'll be seeing an update pretty soon.

I keep replaying the Nelly gun video. There is such a strange expression on her face. It is gnawing at me. I can't find the right words for how she seems to me.

I agree. It is a strange expression. She looks pressured to me. It made me think of the picture of Patty Hearst holding a gun for some reason...not to compare their situations. But that's what popped into my head.

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...og-category-Westminster-Kennel-Club-show.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 202
I agree. It is a strange expression. She looks pressured to me. It made me think of the picture of Patty Hearst holding a gun for some reason...not to compare their situations. But that's what popped into my head.

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...og-category-Westminster-Kennel-Club-show.html
Omg Lilibet you are in my head! Thank you. That's exactly what it reminds me of. I couldn't figure it out!! That picture always haunted me when I was young. I see some gang influences here beyond what's assumed.

attachment.php

What if handling the gun is not something she would typically do? OR - she was smart enough to know that doing something of this nature *on camera * is exceedingly stupid?

What if handling the gun is not something she would typically do? OR - she was smart enough to know that doing something of this nature *on camera * is exceedingly stupid?

Unfortunately, the SM accounts of all the girls seem to indicate that they did not consider "handling weapons", along with "underage drinking" and "drug paraphernalia", to be too exceedingly stupid to put permanently online in a public fashion. But that's neither here nor there. I think we're just going to have to wait and see whether LE lets us know about who the suspect in custody is.

Have they said who filmed the video? SM rumors say one thing but I don't believe it. Also I would like to know if it was filmed before or after Anna's death. <modsnip>

Unfortunately, the SM accounts of all the girls seem to indicate that they did not consider "handling weapons", along with "underage drinking" and "drug paraphernalia", to be too exceedingly stupid to put permanently online in a public fashion.

I agree with the drugs and drinking, but I didn't see any other evidence of nelly handling weapons. I have not seen anything but FB though, and not Nelly's at that. I know there were IG links, but I guess they were removed before I saw.

Possible, but its the context here that interests me. This was supposedly filmed during the time period Anna was killed.

Yes, it could be either one of those reasons too, or all. It was definitely not a comfortable, happy expression. I do agree with others, now that I think about it, that it was quite irresponsible of the news to publish this video under the current circumstances, even if it originally came from Nelly's own SM account (I don't know if it did). What were they thinking?!

Have they said who filmed the video? SM rumors say one thing but I don't believe it. Also I would like to know if it was filmed before or after Anna's death. It is also claimed that Anna's body was in the room for a few days before it was dumped.

As far as I know, no info has been released about the video, only that it was submitted by " a viewer".

If it comes out that poor Anna's body was not in the ravine for 5 days and that certain people were involved....I'm going to have to quit WS on account of getting too good at this. *nervous laugh*

Does anyone recognize the person behind Nelly in the video?

To be honest, I tried to pause the video at a time when the face of the girl holding the gun was clearest, and the person holding the gun.. kind of looks like the pictures of Anna we've been given, actually. It's probably just that I'm bad with faces, but it makes my skin crawl nonetheless.

To be honest, I tried to pause the video at a time when the face of the girl holding the gun was clearest, and the person holding the gun.. kind of looks like the pictures of Anna we've been given, actually. It's probably just that I'm bad with faces, but it makes my skin crawl nonetheless.

I did the same and compared to the pic of Nelly from the missing poster. I'm pretty darn certain that it's Nelly, and I sure hope MSM would confirm before publishing that!

Does anyone recognize the person behind Nelly in the video?

I know what I read in a comment, but I'm not sure if it is, and I can't say here, of course.

Have they said who filmed the video? SM rumors say one thing but I don't believe it. Also I would like to know if it was filmed before or after Anna's death. It is also claimed that Anna's body was in the room for a few days before it was dumped.

Anything we read in those comments is off limits here, although it's hard to keep quiet. We really know nothing from MSM.

Possible, but its the context here that interests me. This was supposedly filmed during the time period Anna was killed.

Again, rumor. Can't go there.

As far as I know, no info has been released about the video, only that it was submitted by " a viewer".

If it comes out that poor Anna's body was not in the ravine for 5 days and that certain people were involved....I'm going to have to quit WS on account of getting too good at this. *nervous laugh*

No! Don't quit or I'll have to tiptoe away with you! But I'm not sure what to think any more, except that I don't believe Anna was killed in the location where she was found behind Nelly's home (duh) and I wonder why she was placed in that particular location. And who would want to handle and move a decomposing body after keeping it somewhere else for several days? That she was wrapped in a blanket indicates that someone cares about her. I hope we get solid info soon.

I did the same and compared to the pic of Nelly from the missing poster. I'm pretty darn certain that it's Nelly, and I sure hope MSM would confirm before publishing that!

I saw other photos of Nelly with bangs and dolled up, and I'm almost positive it's Nelly. But I've been known to be wrong! :)

I know what I read in a comment, but I'm not sure if it is, and I can't say here, of course.

Anything we read in those comments is off limits here, although it's hard to keep quiet. We really know nothing from MSM.

Again, rumor. Can't go there.

No! Don't quit or I'll have to tiptoe away with you! But I'm not sure what to think any more, except that I don't believe Anna was killed in the location where she was found behind Nelly's home (duh) and I wonder why she was placed in that particular location. And who would want to handle and move a decomposing body after keeping it somewhere else for several days? That she was wrapped in a blanket indicates that someone cares about her. I hope we get solid info soon.

To me, wrapped in a blanket means concealing from view. I think she was elsewhere for a time, there are far too many people living in those ravines to believe she wouldn't be found sooner than 5 days post mortem. I do believe the homeless report bodies regularly. The dump site would have been convenient and not well planned, imo.

I saw other photos of Nelly with bangs and dolled up, and I'm almost positive it's Nelly. But I've been known to be wrong! :)

Wait, Nelly is the one with bangs? I'm now just confused. I know for sure which of the three girls on the first page of this thread is Janeth, but now I guess I don't know which is Nelly and which is Anna? Oh dear :panic:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back