GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. But just one thing, Disneyland DOES serve alcohol if you walk to the outer food courts. Believe me, we search sit out on our last visit.
--- locations in Disney California Adventure, the Disney-owned hotels, and Downtown Disney serve alcohol. Here's our guide to the best beer and mixed drinks available throughout Disneyland Resort.

If he was there until midnight, he could have easily walked the short distance to DD or Calif Adventure
If he did have alcohol he could be a mean drunk. Hurt the boy while high tempered. My husband LE 99.9% domestic disputes are alcohol involved.

if he did have alcohol he could be a mean drunk. Hurt the boy while high tempered. My husband le 99.9% domestic disputes are alcohol involved.
Truth!

A few thoughts:

1) it was posted at the beginning of this thread that AA Sr does not drink. I forget if his ex-wife or his mother said that, but one of them said he never consumes alcohol.

2) Disneyland does not serve alcohol

3) if he were drunk on Friday morning, as the witness at the lake claims, he would have had to basically find alcohol somewhere after leaving Disneyland at 12:30 AM, and then drink for most of the night, while also driving at least two hours from Anaheim to near Santa Barbara.

4) Who sees a child in the front seat of a car with a father they think is wasted, and doesn't do anything?! I would never let the father drive away with the kid in the car!

5) for those reasons, I do not think the dad was passed out drunk. I think he tried to commit suicide using pills of some sort and failed. The hospital probably pumped his stomach and then sent him home once he was stable.

6) whatever he took, he did it at a second park, that was about an hour and a half drive from the first park. He had a long time in the car, presumably by himself, to think and to take whatever he consumed.

7) The police believe this boy is dead, IMO. They didn't just go to the lake to find witnesses, they took a dive team. A dive team!! That speaks volumes.

8) does anyone know if the dive team searched the lake at the second park in South Pasadena? I know they did a land search there, but did they also check the water?

BBM: I believe if the hospital/LE thought that he had taken an overdose in an attempt to commit suicide, they would be negligent to not place him on a psychiatric three day hold.

IMO LE should search Paradise Road camping areas. It has lots of tree coverage and is off of highway 154. The lake does not offer hidden areas accessible to cars, but Paradise Road does. It is very close to the lake. People should watch for vulture activity, so sorry to suggest this. Highway 154 only has a few roads that come off of it. It is a difficult road to drive and I can't imagine AA Sr. driving it under the influence.

ITA. Also, I don't believe LE arrested AA Sr for DUI (Driving Under the Influence). He was passed out next to his car. How would LE know if he'd been driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol or how long he'd been passed out? IMO, he took something in an attempt to commit suicide after disposing of his son's body nearby. I do think Texas Equusearch needs to do a more thorough search of that park and areas near the park.

We already know they didn't arrest him for DUI. They arrested him because they believed he is responsible for his missing child. They just didn't have enough evidence for those charges to stick....yet.

Has anybody heard or read anything as to whether the FBI is involved? If LE believes AA Jr. is possibly alive and being held out of the country wouldn't they get help from the FBI?

Ahhhhh nothing new??? [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my theory

3. Drove there. I mean really who drives to a lake at 12am almost three hours away after all day at Disneyland? I used to have a pass for my boys and no way would we drive 3 hrs to a lake after. Disneyland wears you out and we were always so tired after we left we could barely made it to the car. My boys feel asleep right away.

Do we KNOW he drove there at 12am?

I think he was sighted in OC Friday morning, so I think he slept somewhere THEN went to the lake

I think he was sighted in OC Friday morning, so I think he slept somewhere THEN went to the lake

Ok, that was what I was thinking but I didn't know what county the lake was in. I recall reading the witness saw him at the lake around lunchtime.

Ok, that was what I was thinking but I didn't know what county the lake was in. I recall reading the witness saw him at the lake around lunchtime.

The lakes in Santa Barbara County. It is only about and hour and 45 minutes from Los Angeles. But that is without much traffic.

If he was in OC in the morning, he could easily be at the lake before lunchtime.

I think he took the boy to his parents to sleep Thursday night/Friday am after Disney land.

Are there any credible sightings of the boy with him in either OC or Lake Cachuma on Friday?

BBM: I believe if the hospital/LE thought that he had taken an overdose in an attempt to commit suicide, they would be negligent to not place him on a psychiatric three day hold.

True, but maybe LE stopped that from happening by arresting him. Maybe they were worried about him escaping and thought arresting him would be the better option. They just jumped the gun too soon??

True, but maybe LE stopped that from happening by arresting him. Maybe they were worried about him escaping and thought arresting him would be the better option. They just jumped the gun too soon??
I'm pretty sure it's required by law to put someone who is suicidal on a psych hold. I believe it's called a 5150? But LE and medical professionals are required to do this, and I don't think it matters who your lawyer is. I'm going to find a link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)

Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) (in particular, the Lanterman–Petris–Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer, as well as any specifically-designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration stating the psychiatric diagnosis that the diagnosing medical professional believes to be the cause or reason why they believe the patient to be "a danger to themselves or others" or the psychiatric disorder that has rendered the patient incapable of making their own medical treatment decisions.
Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'd also like to add that I think LE would have absolutely put a psych hold on him if they could have. That would have kept him locked up longer than 10 million dollars bail! Yes, I'm still incredulous.

I think he took the boy to his parents to sleep Thursday night/Friday am after Disney land.

Are there any credible sightings of the boy with him in either OC or Lake Cachuma on Friday?

I never read or heard anything about him with the boy sleeping at the parents. Last I've read as I'm in OC that his car was confirmed being seen in OC after Disneyland 12:am

Link that he slept with parents after Disneyland?

I'm pretty sure it's required by law to put someone who is suicidal on a psych hold. I believe it's called a 5150? But LE and medical professionals are required to do this, and I don't think it matters who your lawyer is. I'm going to find a link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)

Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) (in particular, the Lanterman–Petris–Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer, as well as any specifically-designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration stating the psychiatric diagnosis that the diagnosing medical professional believes to be the cause or reason why they believe the patient to be "a danger to themselves or others" or the psychiatric disorder that has rendered the patient incapable of making their own medical treatment decisions.

IMO it seems like LE didn't take AA Sr's condition when they found him seriously. It almost seemed as if it was faked. Or possibly a fake attempted suicide. Maybe it was more a theatrical performance? I don't know. They just didn't seem concerned about the father's condition whatsoever. Like it was BS and there was a child that needed to be found.

It seemed pretty clear they thought the father was responsible for his missing son.

What really happened??
Ugh...

I listened to the local 7 news tonight reporter said she asked his lawyer the question everyone wants to know when Dad last saw him? He had no response.

This ticks me off!!! was Dad pretending to be in a "Fog" like Jodi Arias? Unreal

IMO it seems like LE didn't take AA Sr's condition when they found him seriously. It almost seemed as if it was faked. Or possibly a fake attempted suicide. Maybe it was more a theatrical performance? I don't know. They just didn't seem concerned about the father's condition whatsoever. Like it was BS and there was a child that needed to be found.
Yeah, I'm still on the fence about whether or not he faked it. But I lean towards he probably didn't fake being passed out (just my personal hunch), and LE immediately felt like the first priority was finding Aramazd Jr as soon as possible. I think they had the right priority whether he was faking it or not. I just wish their pursuit of finding this little guy was more fruitful. :(

Just a side note, but it seems like it might be pretty difficult to fake being unresponsive. Who knows. I am not sure anything would surprise me in this case... Other than Sr being completely innocent.

Yeah, I'm still on the fence about whether or not he faked it. But I lean towards he probably didn't fake being passed out (just my personal hunch), and LE immediately felt like the first priority was finding Aramazd Jr as soon as possible. I think they had the right priority whether he was faking it or not. I just wish their pursuit of finding this little guy was more fruitful. :(

Just a side note, but it seems like it might be pretty difficult to fake being unresponsive. Who knows. I am not sure anything would surprise me in this case... Other than Sr being completely innocent.

I'm very curious to know what made the judge set the bail at 10 million. Something had to have convinced him that AA Sr is responsible. And responsible for something terrible. I just hope detectives are close to finding out the truth. It's been way too long but not enough time to just stop looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141