GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very curious to know what made the judge set the bail at 10 million. Something had to have convinced him that AA Sr is responsible. And responsible for something terrible. I just hope detectives are close to finding out the truth. It's been way too long but not enough time to just stop looking.
I'm with you. I felt like they were confident that he's no longer with us. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I never read or heard anything about him with the boy sleeping at the parents. Last I've read as I'm in OC that his car was confirmed being seen in OC after Disneyland 12:am

Link that he slept with parents after Disneyland?

OH, I thought the sighting in OC was Friday morning, after daylight. I didn't know it was midnight.

as for the link to him sleeping at parents, see the words ' I think..' .....:wink:

I am just imagining leaving Disney at midnight with a young child and my Mother. I would probably take my Mother home and put my exhausted child into bed. no link...JMO :moo:

Yeah, I'm still on the fence about whether or not he faked it. But I lean towards he probably didn't fake being passed out (just my personal hunch), and LE immediately felt like the first priority was finding Aramazd Jr as soon as possible. I think they had the right priority whether he was faking it or not. I just wish their pursuit of finding this little guy was more fruitful. :(

Just a side note, but it seems like it might be pretty difficult to fake being unresponsive. Who knows. I am not sure anything would surprise me in this case... Other than Sr being completely innocent.

I asked my son this, about being able to fake being unresponsive. He used to be an EMT. He said that EMTS/Paramedics can tell if someone is faking it. He said something about a 'face flick' ...like lightly stroking a certain area and it gets an automatic response if the person is conscious but pretending not to be...

I asked my son this, about being able to fake being unresponsive. He used to be an EMT. He said that EMTS/Paramedics can tell if someone is faking it. He said something about a 'face flick' ...like lightly stroking a certain area and it gets an automatic response if the person is conscious but pretending not to be...

Wish we knew of this back when our daughter played opossum so her daddy would carry her to bed!

Face flick:
http://theemtspot.com/2009/06/04/test-for-unconsciousness-the-face-flick/

I wonder if LE still searching the lake area silently, secretly. (No media coverage)

Here's a couple things I don't understand:

1. No public plea for help from Mom. Has LE asked her not to say anything? Even if Mom thinks Dad is responsible, I would have a hard time not pleading with Dad publicly to tell me where my baby was.

2. The bail - was it based on evidence they have that he hurt AA Jr? Is it based on something else like his financial resources?

Gigi Graciette‏Verified account @GigiGraciette 1 hour ago

BREAKING: Detectives return to the home of missing five year old's father, Aramazd Andressian. Coming up live now. @foxla

C-gbnD-V0AEy1d2.jpg

Gigi Graciette‏Verified account @GigiGraciette 43m

BREAKING: Sources confirm @LASDHQ Homicide Detectives served search warrant on home of missing child's father. Scent dog brought in. @FOXLA

https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette

So they searched the grandparents home in the past days, now his again. The fact that the dad was at the lake still doesn't sit well with me. It's odd for him to have gone there, and I am certain there is a reason for it. Then to be found passed out in a random park? Odd behavior.

Someone stating they saw him crying at the lake with Ara is rumor, but it's still stuck in my mind. Something about all of this links together in a timeline in my mind, and I don't like what I am thinking.

Gigi Graciette ✔ @GigiGraciette
BREAKING: Sources confirm @LASDHQ Homicide Detectives served search warrant on home of missing child's father. Scent dog brought in. @FOXLA
[video=twitter;857975403608014848]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/857975403608014848[/video]

LE needs probable cause for a search warrant. I wonder what changed?

Gigi Graciette ✔ @GigiGraciette
[video=twitter;857975403608014848]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/857975403608014848[/video]

LE needs probable cause for a search warrant. I wonder what changed?
I think the probable cause is a missing child last in his custody.

I almost said the same, but I think LE has found something more. I'm not sure they could get a search warrant with the same probable cause as the first time. Although I could be wrong about that.

What I meant was how did the case go from arrest, high bail then release due to "lack of evidence" to LASD homicide detectives getting a search warrant to return to AA's house. Is it because so much time has passed with no sign of Aramazd or has new evidence come to light?

If LE has video from the lake area showing AA alone with no Aramazd would that be enough for a home search?

I would think that since Dad was the last to be seen with the child and he is still missing, then it would be pretty easy to get a search warrant but I don't know exactly how those laws work. I wonder if they have or will be looking at the dads phone and computer to see if he was logged into anything. As in flights out of the Us, buying fake passports, or even buying medications/drugs online.

And you can do a sternal rub, which is painful. No response? Open their eyelid and touch their eye. Still no response? They're unconscious.

What I meant was how did the case go from arrest, high bail then release due to "lack of evidence" to LASD homicide detectives getting a search warrant to return to AA's house. Is it because so much time has passed with no sign of Aramazd or has new evidence come to light?

If LE has video from the lake area showing AA alone with no Aramazd would that be enough for a home search?

I would think so, as that would contradict what he's told LE - that the boy was with him there.

I would think that since Dad was the last to be seen with the child and he is still missing, then it would be pretty easy to get a search warrant but I don't know exactly how those laws work. I wonder if they have or will be looking at the dads phone and computer to see if he was logged into anything. As in flights out of the Us, buying fake passports, or even buying medications/drugs online.

I would suspect these days, doing a full digital/data search is one of the first things LE does in an investigation. Pretty much everyone is digitally connected these days, with either a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or all of the above. These devices store a heck of a lot more than most people realize. Unless of course, you're trying to stay off the grid and you've disabled certain features but you'd have to be very, very diligent in just about everything you did... searches, accounts, history, names attached to phone numbers, online posts, etc.

I would suspect these days, doing a full digital/data search is one of the first things LE does in an investigation. Pretty much everyone is digitally connected these days, with either a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or all of the above. These devices store a heck of a lot more than most people realize. Unless of course, you're trying to stay off the grid and you've disabled certain features but you'd have to be very, very diligent in just about everything you did... searches, accounts, history, names attached to phone numbers, online posts, etc.

Doesn't LE have to have a SW to go though electronics though? I was thinking that a SW for a residence is one thing but to go through a suspects phones/electronics there had to be a separate warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M