GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Nothing new on the search for little Aramazd I see. :( No further news about the woman who claimed she saw AA and Aramazd at the lake. The KTLA story is still up. I don't get it - if the woman really saw them it should be big news and would clarify the timeline. But if so then why is LE not recognizing this sighting? IMO KTLA needs to either confirm the story or scrap it.

Most of all, if the story had any truth I think AA's attorney would be screaming it at the top of his lungs. So for now I believe the woman was either mistaken or looking for attention and will wait to see if LE says something.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/father-o...-boy-released-from-custody-jail-records-show/

AA's attorney continues to assert that AA has no idea of what happened to Aramazd. In the video at the link below he also said AA is in seclusion at an unknown location. And the home search turned up nothing - according to the attorney the home was "immaculate" with "like Father of the Year atmosphere." Ugh.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cali...na-Released-Search-Boy-Missing-420420444.html

I'm so mad - I feel like AA is getting special treatment and I don't know why. His son is gone, he's given different stories to LE - heck, LE can't even come up with a timeline because of AA's <cough> memory lapse. Why wouldn't he be arrested for child endangerment? This reminds me of the case in Fortuna where a drunken mom ran over her own child and another girl, left the scene then hid the car but is being treated more like a beauty queen than criminal.

:stormingmad:
Of course hes going to say that. Im sure he's going to admit yes, I killed my son and put him in a trash bin or something like that.

In Anaheim two men killed a girl then threw her in a trash bin and was found by a lady who worked at trash recycling center sorting trash. Jasmine Fiore was found in trash bin in Buena Park, OC and same with Shauna Haynes in SD

I hope LE checks trash bins around Disneyland. It seems a poplar way here in OC for murderers to discard their victims. &#129296;

I searched for awhile last night and could not drag up any information on him. Which, in and of itself, is suspicious in my mind. Everyone and their dog has a digital footprint...where is this guys? And why doesn't he have one?

On the White Pages is says he lives in Whittier and he is the Dean at ITT tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resources, resources, resources!! AA knows people, IMO. I'm not talking about LE, I just think he has SIGNIFICANT resources.
I think so as well. When trying to sleep last night I wondered if he has any connections to any wealthy gangs/mafias (I know nothing about gangs and the sort..but I assume there is one with lots of money). Or maybe a wealthy business men?
This has been on my mind too. Something smells fishy- him getting released the way he did after a $10 million bail setting. It seems he may have connections with people possibly above the law. JMO
See links for funding possibilities...

I keep going back and forth. There are so many possible avenues. My mind was pretty well made up UNTIL dad was released with no charges. Does anyone know if mom has made any public plea to help find her son?
Radio silence from everyone but sleuthers!

Yes, its been confirmed G'ma was at Disneyland but its dangerous to start making assumptions. We dont know that photo was taken on this particular trip to Disney. We don't know for certain that photo was taken at Disney period.

Its a small (maybe) insignificant detail, but its starts the train on the wrong track when assumptions are allowed without clearing labeling it as an assumption or as a theory.

Sorry I didn't post the link I saw last night from another Sleuther. I will post links from now on next time I post a comment. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/father-o...-boy-released-from-custody-jail-records-show/

A woman who spoke to KTLA on Tuesday evening said she saw Andressian Sr. and his little boy at Lake Cachuma on Friday while she was there camping.

"I noticed the little boy in the passenger seat because he wasn't in a car seat," the woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, said.

The woman said she cried for two hours when she later saw the story of the missing boy on the news for fear that something might have happened to him.

Is anyone else starting to really freak out? I can't find anything online!!

ETA - it appears that there's a female cropped out of the Mickey Mouse photo above.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Grandma cropped out perhaps? :thinking:

I don't get it. Child endangerment, neglect, custodial interference! There must be something they can charge this guy with! He has no idea where his son is? Come on! :gaah:

Perhaps dad is more useful OUT of jail...

while secretly being monitored...

:thinking:

That's pretty disturbing that AA Sr had the little boy in the front seat and out of his car seat. You have to use the car seats till you weigh 80 lbs in CA. So why would he drive around with the little boy in the front seat out of his car seat?
Yep!

car seat laws in CA are so stringent....

Some ADULTS have to sit in car seats while DRVING the car!!! :gasp:

:giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Just curious - but what is WS thoughts on how we should handle Dad, since he wasn't arrested. Are we to assume he is a victim until otherwise told so?

(Im alerting the mods of this post, so they can chime in).

He was arrested. He just couldn't be held because they didn't have enough information to keep him. I don't think LE ever retracted him as a suspect or POI, they simply let him out of jail because he lawyered up and that person is smart.

I think they are on to something we cannot see. I don't think it will be long before we get new information. And, just a hunch that I think we will learn Ara is out of the country. jmo

I read he was employed by ITT also. I can't find the article though. (Sorry, I just caught up and see that this has already been addressed. Silly me, I know better than to not read ahead before posting!)
:therethere: Nursie...

I think MANY of us have been guilty of this...

Don't be too hard on yourself...:seeya:

I agree...

The AKA's are odd...

Not shortened and/or abbreviated variations of his real name...:thinking:
The AKAs have been bothering me all day long! The reason why is, I was searching for information a couple of days ago in regards to this case, and I remember coming across the totally random name and I was quite puzzled. Now I can't remember where I saw it and what the context was. It's driving me crazy!

FWIW, I don't think AA Sr. is going to be leading authorities anywhere useful. I hope I'm wrong, but we're talking about a guy who got out of a 10 MILLION dollars bail. He may not be a genius, but I doubt he's dumb enough to get out of jail and lead LE, who almost certainly have him under surveillance, right to the answers. I'll jump for joy if I'm wrong!

I have a feeling there is a very good reason why we haven't heard from mom or family. I think there is a high level of danger here that we aren't privvy to.

Just curious - but what is WS thoughts on how we should handle Dad, since he wasn't arrested. Are we to assume he is a victim until otherwise told so?

Thanks for asking.

LE and the media have certainly put him in an accusatory role and portrayed him as possibly being responsible for the disappearance of Aramazd. Obviously that stance has wavered in the last 24 hours.

As Tricia would say, "hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube" .

That being said, you can discuss what's been put forth in MSM and speculate.

Of course WS is a victim friendly forum so please think about your post before you hit send.

Hope that helps.

That's a really good question. Although he was arrested, he's since been released. Although... I have not heard/read anywhere that LE have cleared him as a POI so there's that.

The AKAs have been bothering me all day long! The reason why is, I was searching for information a couple of days ago in regards to this case, and I remember coming across the totally random name and I was quite puzzled. Now I can't remember where I saw it and what the context was. It's driving me crazy!

FWIW, I don't think AA Sr. is going to be leading authorities anywhere useful. I hope I'm wrong, but we're talking about a guy who got out of a 10 MILLION dollars bail. He may not be a genius, but I doubt he's dumb enough to get out of jail and lead LE, who almost certainly have him under surveillance, right to the answers. I'll jump for joy if I'm wrong!

I dug around a ton the other day, and there are sites out there that actually connect those names to AA Sr.'s father - so throw that into the mix of "huh?!". :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3