GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;857389408642662400]https://twitter.com/abc7carlos/status/857389408642662400[/video]
As investigators search for 5 year old Aramazd Andressian Jr. court docs show his mother asked for a restraining order against husband.

If I'm reading these notes correctly, AA Sr. is the one who filed, and also filed for AA Jr.'s mom's income be withheld for child support. She actually filed for the RO on 11/23.

ETA: this is one, ugly, mess. Anyone recall when ITT shut down campuses? Just trying to connect the timeline dots.

Hi there. I have been lurking here, but wanted to chime in. I live in Indy, close to ITT HQ. They closed locally in Sept. 2016, and if I remember correctly, all campuses shut down around that time, but I could be wrong.

If I'm reading these notes correctly, AA Sr. is the one who filed, and also filed for AA Jr.'s mom's income be withheld for child support. She actually filed for the RO on 11/23.

ETA: this is one, ugly, mess. Anyone recall when ITT shut down campuses? Just trying to connect the timeline dots.

Just my humble opinion...Aramazd is 5 prob. starting school next year since he was at Disney during a supposed school day.
Imho...I feel he may still be alive as the custody will perhaps change from enrolling and beginning kindergarten. I feel another family member on the dad's side may be controlling this incident...thus why Dad was found the way he was...all moo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi there. I have been lurking here, but wanted to chime in. I live in Indy, close to ITT HQ. They closed locally in Sept. 2016, and if I remember correctly, all campuses shut down around that time, but I could be wrong.

:welcome:

According to the case info there was a recent meeting/court date regarding custody.

04/13/2017 at 08:30 AM in Department CE81, Epstein, Mark H, Presiding
Hearing-Child Custody Evaluation - Held-Order made

Also if I read the case info right the divorce is headed to trial?

ETA case # BD639061

The file says:
08/09/2017 at 08:30 AM in department 81 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Conference-Trial Setting

To me this looks like the pre-trial conference.

I just have to say, I get that divorce can be ugly. I think it always is in some way. But, holy cow. Sometimes, I think in this kind of back-and-forth, the child is completely forgotten. It may be a bit off topic, but don't these kind of divorce proceedings cost a fortune?!
I have a 5 year old boy myself and am separated from his father with a divorce in the near future. I just couldn't imagine things getting so confrontational that it takes over a year just to get through the court process. But, with hand-offs at police stations, I shouldn't be surprised.

I just have to say, I get that divorce can be ugly. I think it always is in some way. But, holy cow. Sometimes, I think in this kind of back-and-forth, the child is completely forgotten. It may be a bit off topic, but don't these kind of divorce proceedings cost a fortune?!
I have a 5 year old boy myself and am separated from his father with a divorce in the near future. I just couldn't imagine things getting so confrontational that it takes over a year just to get through the court process. But, with hand-offs at police stations, I shouldn't be surprised.

Amen. I think the divorce-law industry really pushes these high-stakes divorces too. It becomes a competition rather than an attempt at resolution.

Im still wondering if he has a new woman in his life or is dating someone who is young and not into kids or possibly she wanted AA to spend lots of money on her but after child support he wouldn't have enough money to keep GF happy. I keep thinking about Susan Smith who lied her boys were missing but actually drove her young sweet boys into a lake, they drowned she went to prison. She did it because her new BF didnt want kids.

There was a woman cropped out of the mickey mouse photo. Some think its grandma but perhaps its a woman hes dating or was but brokeup with him due to the divorce custody war he's going through. I know I wouldnt date a guy fighting with his ex over divorce and custody.

I agree. I went through a divorce with a (then) 3-year-old, but it was NOTHING like this. What I wanted more than anything was for it to be over and for my son's life to remain as unchanged as possible.

I was not even married to my daughters biological father. He was a deadbeat loser. The last time he abused me, I changed all the locks to my house so he couldn't come back. We were in court for custody for exactly two years, to the day. After about a year and a half after that, he had his rights terminated, and my husband adopted my daughter. All said and done, we spent well over $40,000 in legal fees for my side alone. And my situation is in Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**Slips on my Kevlar**

Any chance Mom hired someone/sent someone to hurt/drug/knockout Dad to get the baby and hide him?

:couch:

What color was dads BMW? I just got an amber alert on my phone i So Cal. Gold BMW

Edited: This is a new one. 6 year old boy abducted by non-custodial mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren