GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the extent of the search at the park where AA was found passed out? I can't help but wonder if he may have driven to Lake Cachuma to try to throw LE off. After all, there's a lake at the park where AA was found.

I know that, after one dog couldn't pick up the child's scent at Arroyo, they brought in a second dog. Neither dog picked up the scent. IMO, Aramadz was never at Arroyo Park.

From everything I've read in MSM, the last *credible* sighting of him, was on surveillance camera at Disney.

I agree he was never at Arroyo park, or the lake. But there was something that got the warrant signed off, to go back to dad's place today with a cadaver dog. So... LE has some new evidence or someone's talking.

moo.

Didn't cadaver dogs hit on Casey Anthony's trunk at some point? (I could be wrong)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did but that's because there was a body in the car. I believe they found decomposition fluids.

From everything I've read in MSM, the last *credible* sighting of him, was on surveillance camera at Disney.

I agree he was never at Arroyo park, or the lake. But there was something that got the warrant signed off, to go back to dad's place today with a cadaver dog. So... LE has some new evidence or someone's talking.

moo.

I agree. And that's a long drive with plenty of places... ugh, I hate thinking it, but it's just not looking positive.

moo.

I'm thinking messages, or there has been threats made to AA Jr mom. Something along the lines of making him disappear, not necessarily kill him. If he has resources and family that and are willing to help maybe that's how they got the SW?

Channel 4 KNBC reported this morning that AA Sr was supposed to read a statement to media today. I wonder why that didn't happen? Clammed up after the new search?

Sorry if this has already been posted. It's from earlier this week but I don't know that I remember seeing it.
(Miller refers to police chief)
"“As a parent myself I can only imagine what it’s like to not know the whereabouts of your child," Miller said. "I’m confident — it’s nothing official, I’m just speaking as a parent myself — there’s got to be someone out there that knows the whereabouts of Aramazd Andressian.”"
Link: http://on.ktla.com/LEvMD

‘Nothing of Significance’ Found After 2nd Search of South Pasadena Father’s Home in Connection With Missing Boy:

"“We’re trying to leave no stone unturned,” Mendoza said. He added that while "nothing of significance" was found Friday, "our search and plea to the public continues."

"Our investigators have followed up on every lead he has given and it has not led us to finding the boy," Mendoza said of Andressian."

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...ather-of-missing-boy-with-search-warrant/amp/

Cadaver dog, search warrant: Fearful fate for missing South Pasadena boy, 5, as dad still free?:

"
A cadaver dog and a search warrant indicated authorities Friday feared the worst in the hunt for a missing 5-year-old boy at the father’s South Pasadena home."
"Investigators went to the home of 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. with the search warrant Friday to look for possible forensic evidence linked to the child’s disappearance, said Deputy Grace Medrano of the Sheriff’s Information Bureau. A specially trained cadaver dog was being used in the search effort, she said."

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/mynewsla...g-south-pasadena-boy-5-as-dad-still-free/amp/

SOUTH PASADENA HOME OF MISSING BOY'S FATHER SEARCHED:

"Investigators served a search warrant and went through the home of 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. The 2000 block of Alpha Avenue was completely shut down due to the investigation."
(Is it common to shut the entire block down?)
"Police and bloodhounds searched the park four times for the child, but based on Andressian Sr.'s statements to police, it was unclear if the little boy was ever with him at the park."
"On Friday, deputies used a scent dog on the property. Authorities did not reveal whether they've found anything. Andressian Sr. lived on the property prior to his son's disappearance."
Link: http://abc7.com/news/south-pasadena-home-of-missing-boys-father-searched/1930066/

‘Nothing of Significance’ Found After 2nd Search of South Pasadena Father’s Home in Connection With Missing Boy:

"“We’re trying to leave no stone unturned,” Mendoza said. He added that while "nothing of significance" was found Friday, "our search and plea to the public continues."

"Our investigators have followed up on every lead he has given and it has not led us to finding the boy," Mendoza said of Andressian."

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...ather-of-missing-boy-with-search-warrant/amp/

Cadaver dogs would do no good there. If the worst happened, it would not have happened there, with all of the miles they traveled. IMO.

I keep checking in......and can't believe they have no found him, yet :-(

I'm going to speculate, that's because every "lead" he has given them has been 100% baloney.

My gut says, he knows exactly where this boy is.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/28/south-pa...leases-statement-pleads-for-help-finding-son/

Oh. My. Gosh.
I apologize ahead of time for my irate tone but, the nerve of this guy!
First, he was found at, what 630am? Do any of you wake up with your kid at the buttcrack of dawn, after a weekend FULL of activities, get them breakfast and take them to a park? It's not impossible but I find it highly improbable. The only thing more improbable than that is him having gotten attacked with no evidence of it.
Second, they said at first there was no evidence of him being attacked. The fact LE immediately was saying that tells me they knew from the start his story was very suspicious.
Next, didn't LE say they've searched that park 4 times? Also, they were searching Santa Barbara again today, NOT Arroyo Park.
I'm sorry, but in order for him to have been attacked, he would either have to have abrasions, injection marks, or have been poisoned AT HIS HOUSE, but not so soon that he couldn't get to the park. And no one has reported any strange goings on at that park.
This media release has taken what hope I had for this to be solved quickly and popped it like a balloon.
The park incident is starting to look more and more staged. He's either telling a highly, highly improbable truth or...
Ugh. My son is sleeping in my arms tonight. I wish I could wrap my arms around little AA Jr. and keep him safe, too :( :(

http://ktla.com/2017/04/28/south-pa...leases-statement-pleads-for-help-finding-son/

Oh. My. Gosh.
I apologize ahead of time for my irate tone but, the nerve of this guy!
First, he was found at, what 630am? Do any of you wake up with your kid at the buttcrack of dawn, after a weekend FULL of activities, get them breakfast and take them to a park? It's not impossible but I find it highly improbable. The only thing more improbable than that is him having gotten attacked with no evidence of it.
Second, they said at first there was no evidence of him being attacked. The fact LE immediately was saying that tells me they knew from the start his story was very suspicious.
Next, didn't LE say they've searched that park 4 times? Also, they were searching Santa Barbara again today, NOT Arroyo Park.
I'm sorry, but in order for him to have been attacked, he would either have to have abrasions, injection marks, or have been poisoned AT HIS HOUSE, but not so soon that he couldn't get to the park. And no one has reported any strange goings on at that park.
This media release has taken what hope I had for this to be solved quickly and popped it like a balloon.
The park incident is starting to look more and more staged. He's either telling a highly, highly improbable truth or...
Ugh. My son is sleeping in my arms tonight. I wish I could wrap my arms around little AA Jr. and keep him safe, too :( :(

That makes no sense to me either. I don't know many kids wanting to get up and go to the park at 6:30 am. Mine were quite happy eating cheerios and watching cartoons at that hour. Especially if they had gone to Disneyland until midnite and then had a day at the lake, the day before....

His excuse for going so early to the park was that his son wanted to go to the park before they met up with Mom at 9 am for pick up. OK, sounds reasonable. But why not just go to the park at 8:30 or so, and have Mom meet them there. Why go at 6:30 ? That does not ring true to me.

That makes no sense to me either. I don't know many kids wanting to get up and go to the park at 6:30 am. Mine were quite happy eating cheerios and watching cartoons at that hour. Especially if they had gone to Disneyland until midnite and then had a day at the lake, the day before....

His excuse for going so early to the park was that his son wanted to go to the park before they met up with Mom at 9 am for pick up. OK, sounds reasonable. But why not just go to the park at 8:30 or so, and have Mom meet them there. Why go at 6:30 ? That does not ring true to me.

IMO that's a lousy excuse. I have three kids and none of them have ever asked me to take them to the park at 6:30 AM. The sun is barely out at that time of the morning this time of year. Try again dad.

He probably just couldn't sleep from guilt and knew his days of freedom were numbered.

I don't think Jr. was ever at that park.
I wish a statistician could tell me the likelihood of a 5 year old being at a park at 6am on a Saturday at the same time a stranger was completely prepared to covertly attack a person to steal their child. And for that child to not be reported for 2.5 more hours, by SOMEONE ELSE. And for the attacked parent to not make a media plea for 6 days. What do you think the percentage of that happening is?
I would say 0%. Because I doubt, in the history of civilization, that anything like that has ever happened.

IMO that's a lousy excuse. I have three kids and none of them have ever asked me to take them to the park at 6:30 AM. The sun is barely out at that time of the morning this time of year. Try again dad.

He probably just couldn't sleep from guilt and knew his days of freedom were numbered.

IMO- April 22nd at 6:30am the temperature was 60' that morning. And the dad says the boy was last seen dressed in a tshirt and plaid shorts. Really?

I don't think Jr. was ever at that park.
I wish a statistician could tell me the likelihood of a 5 year old being at a park at 6am on a Saturday at the same time a stranger was completely prepared to covertly attack a person to steal their child. And for that child to not be reported for 2.5 more hours, by SOMEONE ELSE. And for the attacked parent to not make a media plea for 6 days. What do you think the percentage of that happening is?
I would say 0%. Because I doubt, in the history of civilization, that anything like that has ever happened.

Not to mention LE said there were no signs of an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren