GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone with no job stay in Vegas for 47 days? This PO$ needs to suffer for the remainder of his life. What a sorry excuse for a human being!

Maybe his dear mommy gave him money.

He wasn't even seen at the lake with the child let alone the following day. Why would he risk driving the body all the way back to a public park with people all around to dispose of there? He wouldn't have gotten away with it and they would have found him.

Plus, LE forensics would have likely detected any decomp in the car. Hmm, which makes me wonder now if Ara had been transported in the car and that's why dad doused it in gasoline. Which then makes me wonder if gasoline can mask such fluids.

Ack! There I go again, overthinking. I'm just so desperate for Ara to be found so his poor mother can give him a proper and respectful burial. I've been on WebSleuths long enough to know that some parents are capable of discarding their children like trash but I don't think I'll ever understand how that can be.

And like other cases we've followed here I won't be surprised if Andressian gives up Ara's location as soon as he smells a plea deal for a lesser sentence. I believe that will happen if and when he and his lawyer figure out that he'll be convicted even without a body. JMO. Crossing my fingers that the evidence is rock solid.

:tears:

My guess is he's buried near the lake or his body is in the lake.

I haven't read thru the discussion but I still affirm that precious boy never left Orange County. I still think whatever "dad" did to him, he did it before he ever ventured north.

I don't think anyone else (AASr.'s family) knew or knows what really happened. I think he killed that precious boy within hours of leaving DLand, and immediately made up a story that he'd later act out for LE. Which was a total failure. And the reason he was arrested in the first place.

I further believe, with the benefit of time and further warrants, LE have found (likely) digital evidence that AA SR.) searched for ways to kill someone and/or dispose of someone, and this is why LE is convinced with their circumstantial evidence that AA Jr. is deceased.

moo.

Took some notes for anyone that didn't see it.

*L.A. County Sheriff Jim McDonnell - Ara was "becoming a flight risk"

*DA Jackie Lacy - called it "murder" / no body found / 25 years to life.

*Homicide Lt Joe Mendoza (LA Sheriff):
Was uner surveillance / in Vegas for 47 days /not acting as a greiving parent / no evidence Ara Jr. left country / Ara Sr. was making plans to leave country / motive - tumultuous (sp?) divorce / evidence shows (computer?) preplanned event / new evidence - not sharing / up to DA to release evidence / not cooperative at all / untruths (lies!) / socializing in Vegas / won't go into his activities there / no other person involved / will continue searches for little Ara.
Took place better 2am to 8am - 6 hours unaccounted for on April 21st / confirmed times with survellience video at lake / lots of circumstantial evidence but can't go into it.

That about it!
Thank you for posting this!

I had a feeling he was under surveillance this entire time. Way to go, law enforcement! Now I really hope he is found.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I haven't read thru the discussion but I still affirm that precious boy never left Orange County. I still think whatever "dad" did to him, he did it before he ever ventured north.

I don't think anyone else (AASr.'s family) knew or knows what really happened. I think he killed that precious boy within hours of leaving DLand, and immediately made up a story that he'd later act out for LE. Which was a total failure. And the reason he was arrested in the first place.

I further believe, with the benefit of time and further warrants, LE have found (likely) digital evidence that AA SR.) searched for ways to kill someone and/or dispose of someone, and this is why LE is convinced with their circumstantial evidence that AA Jr. is deceased.

moo.
Sr's mother and sister were with him in Orange County. I doubt he did the cowardly deed in front of them. He would have dropped them off home first after which we don't know his whereabouts until he was seen at the lake.

Plus, LE forensics would have likely detected any decomp in the car. Hmm, which makes me wonder now if Ara had been transported in the car and that's why dad doused it in gasoline. Which then makes me wonder if gasoline can mask such fluids.

Ack! There I go again, overthinking. I'm just so desperate for Ara to be found so his poor mother can give him a proper and respectful burial. I've been on WebSleuths long enough to know that some parents are capable of discarding their children like trash but I don't think I'll ever understand how that can be.

And like other cases we've followed here I won't be surprised if Andressian gives up Ara's location as soon as he smells a plea deal for a lesser sentence. I believe that will happen if and when he and his lawyer figure out that he'll be convicted even without a body. JMO. Crossing my fingers that the evidence is rock solid.

:tears:
That's what I had wondered several pages back, if the gasoline was used to destroy any evidence and conceal odor. I don't believe for a split second he actually intended to take his own life. I was disappointed to hear police actually bought that gimmick. Someone as sociopathic as him would never want to take his own life. It was all a stunt.

I don't think he will ever give up the body. That would defeat the purpose of the murder. This way he can keep hurting his ex. He thinks he can beat this. Jmo tho.

How does someone with no job stay in Vegas for 47 days? This PO$ needs to suffer for the remainder of his life. What a sorry excuse for a human being!

I think he was receiving money for spouse support and child support since he is unemployed and his ex wife (ara's mom makes good money at a school) I will double check for the link.

I think he was receiving money for spouse support and child support since he is unemployed and his ex wife (ara's mom makes good money at a school) I will double check for the link.

That's the other thing I don't get about this guy. His ex wife was paying him and yet, he still did the most horrendous thing possible to hurt her. I guess he was hoping he could get away with this and live off of the spousal support money. Money is the reason he probably didn't harm his ex wife, IMO. People are just objects and tools to him. Sociopathic to say the least. JMO

Greater Than said:
One other thing I found noteworthy was that the LEO answered very confidently that he believes AA Sr was attempting to take his own life that morning he took pills and doused his car in gasoline.

Oh - I didn't hear that part!! I actually couldn't hear the questions from the reporters - so probably missed it that way.
Thanks!

Now, I could have sworn there was CCTV video of AA Sr in Orange County AFTER he drops off his mother and sister. I'm going to go search for that - I know it was a little after this case started.... :findinglink:

Okay - here's where it starts:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...azd-Andressian-5-South-Pasadena-18-April-2017

post #30 by JaimeInLa
The dad's silver BMW was seen in Orange County early on Friday. That is pretty far from Pasadena. The boy was last seen on Thursday.
Investigators say dad's silver BMW seen in OC early Friday. Anyone w/info about 5yo Aramazd Andressian, Jr call LASD 323-890-5500 @KNX1070 pic.twitter.com/vnvEbEsQxn
— Margaret Carrero (@KNXmargaret) April 23, 2017

Okay - this link, which my laptop can't or won't open - must have "something" about Dad's early morning in Orange County. Or maybe that he was spotted leaving Disneyland at 1am.

Ontario Mom said:

Okay - I see GigTu did a timeline from this article:

A timeline, from the article (I inserted the red part from a different part of the same article):
• Aramazd Andressian Jr. was last seen in person by his mother about 8 a.m. Saturday, April 15. That’s when she handed over the boy to his father during a custody transition at Baldwin Park Police Department.
• His mother again saw her son during a Skype video conversation about 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, April 18.
• A scheduled Thursday, April 20, Skype conversation did not occur.
• A sheriff's homicide official revealed the boy and his father were at Disneyland on Thursday (4/20), leaving after midnight (4/21) -- a trip that was documented by video evidence.
• The father’s 2004 gray BMW sedan — California license plate No. 5FIL646 — was spotted in Orange County in the early morning hours of Friday, April 21.

• Aramazd Andressian Sr. was found passed out near his car in Arroyo Park on the morning of Saturday, April 22.
• When the father failed to show up for an arranged custody transfer meeting in San Marino at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, she reported her son missing.
• South Pasadena police and officers from many surrounding agencies — some 125 searchers total — combed through the Arroyo Park area until 3 a.m. Sunday, looking for the boy or clues to his whereabouts.

Now, I'm just wondering if it IS the Disneyland CCTV. I thought for sure there was one article that said the car was spotted at such and such corner.... Maybe I'm dreaming it up!

:dunno:

I don't think he will ever give up the body. That would defeat the purpose of the murder. This way he can keep hurting his ex. He thinks he can beat this. Jmo tho.
Unless they offer him a deal maybe like the lower minimum sentence of 25 years instead of life though I can't imagine they would release him ever. The fact that he's behind bars for good this time is at least somewhat comforting. But I agree he's too much of a coward to disclose the body location. I fear he did something very torturous and devestating he doesn't want found out and in the process it only continues to hurt his ex.

I wonder if he abandoned his house for good, packing up all his clothes and valuables when he left for Vegas. Are the utilities still turned on? Was anyone else staying there? Did he give his landlord notice for moving out and get a deposit refund he was living off of?

Sr's mother and sister were with him in Orange County. I doubt he did the cowardly deed in front of them. He would have dropped them off home first after which we don't know his whereabouts until he was seen at the lake.

Oh I agree that he likely didn't do anything in front of them.

So - any live streaming for his extradition hearing - and tweeters??

TIA! Should be happening now or over....

Notes from live stream:

Hard to hear - but he is willing to go back to California. No problem.

He's laughing with the Judge - can't hear! :gaah:

Lot of TV cameras! And that's it - lead away in chains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08