Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notes from live stream:

Hard to hear - but he is willing to go back to California. No problem.

He's laughing with the Judge - can't hear! :gaah:

Lot of TV cameras! And that's it - lead away in chains!

He said something about the media taking him back to California and laughed. I guess he's a jokester.

I don't know what he's laughing about.

I heard him say he wasn't fighting to go back to L.A., and then got a grin on his face, and the Judge said something I couldn't hear!

And thank you 2bees for the article - going to read it now!
and

:welcome6: to WS and this thread!

:greetings:

Dang I missed everything! The link did nothing for me and I kept waiting for something to happen lol! Did anyone hear all that was said? Hopefully it'll play again. If anyone finds a playback I'd sure appreciate a link!

I did see a pic of his smugly face though [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, has anyone seen any statements by his mother or sister? I'm curious if there's anything out there, I couldn't find anything on a quick search but I'll try digging around.

Dang I missed everything! The link did nothing for me and I kept waiting for something to happen lol! Did anyone hear all that was said? Hopefully it'll play again. If anyone finds a playback I'd sure appreciate a link!

I did see a pic of his smugly face though [emoji35]

He seemed to be in good spirits. He did not act like someone who just lost their son or someone who was just charged with murdering his son.

So, I'm confused about something. The pictures and video of Sr. In Disneyland show him clean shaven. 36+ hours later he is in the hospital with a full mustache and beard. Is that possible?

I noticed that before also. It makes me wonder if the Disneyland picture was from a previous visit. I'm not sure if they went often but it is hard to believe that someone can grow full facial hair like that is such a short amount of time.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...431033873.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_LABrand

Interesting article, seems that Jr was long afraid of dad or what dad may do if he said anything bad about him. There's also info about the divorce, jeez how do things get so ugly... and what the heck could he have been up to all day everyday without a job???
Very interesting because ITT does have him listed as an associate dean.
During interview with the mother, police learned that she divorced his father because he was gone all day, six days a week. He had told her that he was a dean at ITT Technical Institute. But when she called ITT she learned that he was never employed there.

She did not know her husband was unemployed. He claimed that he used his income to pay off debt so she paid all the bills. When they divorced, the father claimed that he was never employed and demanded spousal support.

I noticed that too about no beard at Disneyland and all of sudden in his mug shot he's got a beard? Must be a previous picture of DLand.

And oh my - that poor child.... from the link the 2bees provided:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/South-Pasadena-missing-boy-father-extradition-hearing-Las-Vegas-431033873.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_LABrand

During a DCSF interview Ara said he is not afraid to go home with his mother, but when asked about being afraid to go home with his father, he replied, "I don't want to talk about that."

:eek:

oh - and this something new - well, at least to me! :)
During interview with the mother, police learned that she divorced his father because he was gone all day, six days a week. He had told her that he was a dean at ITT Technical Institute. But when she called ITT she learned that he was never employed there.

There is also a statement from the mother that you were looking for.

More interesting dialogue from the article 2bees provided:
Court documents show that the father made allegations that the boy was being sexually abused by the son of the mother's boyfriend.

Both police and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services became involved, but no evidence of abuse was found. Police were never able to identify either a boyfriend or his child, the documents show.

Little Ara said in an interview with officials from Children and Family Services that his father had coached him to talk about the sexual abuse.

There were claims of abuse on both sides. Police also investigated the father.

During a DCSF interview Ara said he is not afraid to go home with his mother, but when asked about being afraid to go home with his father, he replied, "I don't want to talk about that."

Also 2bees the article in #806 has the mother's statement in it.

If anyone sees a date for Ara later this week - please post!

TIA! :wave:

More interesting dialogue from the article 2bees provided:
Thank you for this. What a disgusting excuse for a human being! How could you coach your little boy to fabricate molestation? I think it requires a special kind of evil to 1. Mess with your child's innocence like that 2. Make false allegations 3. Accuse another child (if that child exists)

DISGUSTING

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I noticed that too about no beard at Disneyland and all of sudden in his mug shot he's got a beard? Must be a previous picture of DLand.

And oh my - that poor child.... from the link the 2bees provided:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/South-Pasadena-missing-boy-father-extradition-hearing-Las-Vegas-431033873.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_LABrand

:eek:

oh - and this something new - well, at least to me! :)

There is also a statement from the mother that you were looking for.

Oh my gosh. That's crazy! She had no idea who she was married to. He's a con. Probably gets all the money he needs from his mom.

Also 2bees the article in #806 has the mother's statement in it.

If anyone sees a date for Ara later this week - please post!

TIA! :wave:

Lol sorry! I meant Sr's mom... the grandma on side of evil. Has she been interviewed? Any statements?

Reporter says bizarre laughing and joking in courtroom.

http://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/2017-06-27-father-waives-extradition-in-missing-boys-murder/
d7d8c9c1bc96d5433fc1be006eb2fafe.jpg

http://abc7.com/news/south-pasadena-father-accused-of-killing-son-to-return-to-socal/2154436/

I found a link and audio is good. Seems like he misunderstood the judge and perhaps thought the judge was making a joke first. Idiot. NOBODY is joking with you!

If you still can't make it out, the judge says CA has 30 days starting from today to pick him up and given the media's involvement they're going to come get him (implying soon). IMO he thought the judge said the media was coming after him and he joked that they'd be the ones taking him back.

Makes me sick that he could be there joking on such a serious charge and keeping in mind his son has not been found. Even if he were innocent, shouldn't be laughing and looking smug.

He probably thinks his lawyer will get him out again but that's not going to happen. That, or he knows showing no remorse only hurts the mother more. That's why so many criminals smile, don't apologize or show feelings in court they know it upsets the people they want to hurt imo or else he's a severe sociopath who is incapable of feeling. Just a blob who breathes.

http://abc7.com/news/south-pasadena-father-accused-of-killing-son-to-return-to-socal/2154436/

I found a link and audio is good. Seems like he misunderstood the judge and perhaps thought the judge was making a joke first. Idiot. NOBODY is joking with you!

If you still can't make it out, the judge says CA has 30 days starting from today to pick him up and given the media's involvement they're going to come get him (implying soon). IMO he thought the judge said the media was coming after him and he joked that they'd be the ones taking him back.

Makes me sick that he could be there joking on such a serious charge and keeping in mind his son has not been found. Even if he were innocent, shouldn't be laughing and looking smug.

My gosh, who the heck acts like that when they are being accused of killing their child? This man has absolutely no care and seems to think he is going to get away with this and this is just another part of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08