GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with the CA case other than she was acquitted. Is there a particular reason for that or too complicated?

Definitely too complicated, but almost everyone knows she did it.

Does anyone know when he was awarded (50-50) custody? It's as if he fought so hard to get it just to hurt his ex and when he actually got it and had to spend a whole week taking care of a child he wanted to end that responsibility without giving his ex the pleasure of actually having more custody than he was legally able to keep the child away from her. He didn't want to turn around and say you can have him back. He was too proud, selfish, evil. All the above imo.

I think we're too narrow summing it up as wanting to hurt the ex because it's inconceivable a parent wouldn't want such a cute little 5 year old but I think he equally was fed up with dad duties. If he loved the kid he's too selfish to get rid of something that brings him joy he's all about pleasure as we can guess from his partying in Vegas. For example if the object/person/animal in question was a shared pet such as a dog and he liked the dog, didn't take much to care for it and he could still go out party leave the dog behind not have to put much effort to it, even if his ex loved that dog he would likely still keep him around but with little Jr. I think he was too much of a burden on his carefree lazy lifestyle.

I'm not familiar with the CA case other than she was acquitted. Is there a particular reason for that or too complicated?

It's convoluted and complicated but long story short, CA didn't want to be a mom anymore, killed and disposed of the little girl then didn't even report her as missing for a month and that was only because her parents were getting annoyed over not seeing their granddaughter. When asked by police why she never reported her daughter missing, CA said she was doing her own "private investigating". She was partying and out doing things moms with kids (never mind moms with missing kids) don't do. A lot of lies and misguided covering up by the grandparents later and she got off despite all of the evidence pointing right back at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's convoluted and complicated but long story short, CA didn't want to be a mom anymore, killed and disposed of the little girl then didn't even report her as missing for a month and that was only because her parents were getting annoyed over not seeing their granddaughter. When asked by police why she never reported her daughter missing, CA said she was doing her own "private investigating". She was partying and out doing things moms with kids (never mind moms with missing kids) don't do. A lot of lies and misguided covering up by the grandparents later and she got off despite all of the evidence pointing right back at her.

A whole month?? Yikes I'm already getting nervous about Sr's jury pool <modsnip>

Casey lied to her family about going to work everyday at Disneyland.

It was Universal Studios, Florida.

Quote from L.A. Times article, BBM:
"She admits that she lied to police: about being employed at Universal Studios; about leaving Caylee with a baby-sitter; about telling two people, both of them imaginary, that Caylee was missing; about receiving a phone call from Caylee the day before she was reported missing."—http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-casey-anthony-20170307-story.html

Disneyland is in California. The park in Florida (where Casey Anthony lived) is the Walt Disney World Resort, aka Disneyworld.

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like he does have a beard in the photo of father/son with Mickey Mouse.

Photo--
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-Sy2opUIAAWxvF.jpg

Here is a side by side comparison I cropped together. It looks like he had the same facial hair at Disneyland. But it looks like at some point he bathed considering there's no greasy gel slick back when booked and considering he hadn't gone home between Disneyland and Arroyo park/booking.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 72
Here is a side by side comparison I cropped together. It looks like he had the same facial hair at Disneyland. But it looks like at some point he bathed considering there's no greasy gel slick back when booked and considering he hadn't gone home between Disneyland and Arroyo park/booking.

Great job and truly excellent observation!!!

I wonder if he stopped at a cheap motel somewhere on the way to Arroyo Park, to shower and get a little sleep.

Other possibilities I can think of for where he showered:
-Public campground shower at Lake Cachuma? (Don't know if they exist there.)
-Truck stop (pay showers are offered for truckers, but I don't know if they allow non-truckers to use them.)
-Hospital, when he was taken there by the EMTs, before he was booked. (Shower, or dry shampoo?)
-Home of a friend or relative

Hmm? I wonder what he was wearing when he was found? He may have bathed or it may just be that the gel ran out of hold. Speaking from experience lol especially after the long day he had...

im wondering if he did the deed between 2 am and 630 am when he showed up at lake cachuma.... and that he is in the OC.

I'm curious why he decided to take Junior to Disneyland. Did the grandma suspect anything? Did they notice anything that day after he dropped them off? How did they not suspect dad the next day when child was missing? If that had been my family member I wouldn't care I would be crazily involved asking him where the hell my nephew was. Also I don't know if you guys saw the clip of him laughing in the courtroom. He sounds like he's a little bit slow.

im wondering if he did the deed between 2 am and 630 am when he showed up at lake cachuma.... and that he is in the OC.

Yes. I'm wondering if his car died because he used up the battery needing his headlights on. Maybe to bury a body. :(

Yes. I'm wondering if his car died because he used up the battery needing his headlights on. Maybe to bury a body. :(
I think he might have slept in the car where it was out of jiuce. Maybe kept the radio or heat on??? If it happened where little Ara was, that would have been pretty risky. I hope they searched THAT area.

Great job and truly excellent observation!!!

I wonder if he stopped at a cheap motel somewhere on the way to Arroyo Park, to shower and get a little sleep.

Other possibilities I can think of for where he showered:
-Public campground shower at Lake Cachuma? (Don't know if they exist there.)
-Truck stop (pay showers are offered for truckers, but I don't know if they allow non-truckers to use them.)
-Hospital, when he was taken there by the EMTs, before he was booked. (Shower, or dry shampoo?)
-Home of a friend or relative
He was probably drenching in sweat from digging a hole and/or had blood or other fluids if he used desolver solvents etc and likely took a dip in the lake which is maybe why he went there not knowing there are surveillance cameras considering he stated Jr. was with him.

Have been lurking around a bit on this thread.... so sad.
Is it remotely possible that he could be convicted w/o little Ara's body ?
What a depressing case !

Rest gently, sweet little boy !

Have been lurking around a bit on this thread.... so sad.
Is it remotely possible that he could be convicted w/o little Ara's body ?
What a depressing case !

Rest gently, sweet little boy !

Imo Depending on the evidence, I think so, yes. Sierra lamar's killer was just recently tried for her murder; it had been years of delays in court, but the jury found him guilty, and her body has still never been found.

ETA: link to most recent thread of Sierra LaMar case for anyone interested so that I don't end up derailing Ara Jr.'s thread [emoji4]

CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #23 - GUILTY/LWOP

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=338237&share_type=t

I think he might have slept in the car where it was out of jiuce. Maybe kept the radio or heat on??? If it happened where little Ara was, that would have been pretty risky. I hope they searched THAT area.

I would need heat if I slept in my car in the Santa Barbara area in April.
It would have been in the 40's at night still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState