GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa....in the court doc at 1:11 it states he requested a new birth certificate in violation of the courts a MONTH before he disappeared ...I'm seriously probably being way to optomistic but part of me is still hoping and believing he's alive out there somewhere safe... (I know it's a long shot but I'm just not giving up on that until I hear solid evidence)

Great catch, Groxy!! :yourock:

I have Gigi G twitter up, but she not twitting anything....

also NBC Los Angeles twitter acct up

and anything with Aramzad Andressian hashtag

Nothing....

Same here. Hmmm.

I'm thinking judge may have said as early as Thursday or something like that. I'm not finding anything anywhere stating that he's even been brought to CA. I doubt Gigi wouldn't be plastering media coverage of something like this.

Well, I know I saw the date and time under an article when I googled this morning. You know how you google a subject and under the clickable part is a small blurb about the article - that's where I saw the date.

:dunno:

I'm thinking judge may have said as early as Thursday or something like that. I'm not finding anything anywhere stating that he's even been brought to CA. I doubt Gigi wouldn't be plastering media coverage of something like this.

Channel 11 (Fox News) is running both breaking news (an officer down in El Segundo, unfortunately) and other pre-recorded shows.

Oh, well. I'll keep checking throughout the day.

You are right, Gigi would have had something on her page. Well, then, maybe tomorrow or we will just read about it tomorrow....

Later! Be back to see if anything happened! :)

Channel 11 (Fox News) is running both breaking news (an officer down in El Segundo, unfortunately) and other pre-recorded shows.

Same with NBC & CBS L.A. - officer down - same story....

So is he back in California?

According to the Clark County Detention Center (Nevada) inmate search, he is still in custody there.

http://redrock.clarkcountynv.gov/ccdcincustody/inCustodySearch.aspx

The site notes the following under "Disclaimer":

The information on these pages is periodically updated throughout the day and will only contain information about individuals currently in the custody of the Clark County Detention Center.
http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/ccdc/Pages/InmateSearch.aspx

They said he arrived at Lake Cachuma around 8am.

Yes, I know.
They haven't accounted for where he was during the night yet. After Disneyland with his son and before he arrived at the lake, alone.
It appears by their last search they suspect he dumped the body somewhere in the SB area during the night.
That's when several websleuthers suggested he may have slept in his car, used the heater and drained the battery, at night, after dumping his son's body and I confirmed that it was in the 40's that night.

It says no sch action-fug and date July 27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is being held there as a fugitive from another state. California has 30 days from the date of the extradition hearing to extradite him back to LA, which was June 27th.

There are no words! I am heart broken. I am angry. I cannot stop crying for those hurting right now. That poor innocent child. I want to hang on to the smallest thread that he may still walk through his mother's door alive and well. Please please. Why didn't the dad just kill himself before all this. Why did he wait to that specific day to do this. He had the child in his custody on several occasions. Why?!! Why would you do something like this?!!!! <modsnip>
i hope this is a death penalty case and he goes to San Quentin..

Yes. That's why I'm thinking it's still possible that the dad requested a copy of the child's birth certificate so he can fabricate a fake passport. Maybe he drove to Santa Barbara so he could hand the child to someone else and get him out of the country. Him being in Las Vegas doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm just hanging on to some hope also that this is the case and the child is alive. If a body is found though, then he did it. I know we shouldn't judge and people are innocent until proven guilt in a court of law. But there is no other explanation at that point.

Whoa....in the court doc at 1:11 it states he requested a new birth certificate in violation of the courts a MONTH before he disappeared ...I'm seriously probably being way to optomistic but part of me is still hoping and believing he's alive out there somewhere safe... (I know it's a long shot but I'm just not giving up on that until I hear solid evidence)

And I have the same feelings. But we haven't been presented the new evidence pointing to murder. We don't have a body. That's the only reason I'm hanging on to some hope that the child is alive and that he pre-planned to smuggle the kid out of the USA. None of this is good.
You can't arrest someone for murder without evidence. He was released before for lack of evidence. Law enforcement isn't telling us what their evidence is, but obviously they have something convincing or Sr. and his lawyer would have him out by now.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

On Fox News it said they do have evidence of the murder but the evidence hasnt been release to the public

Take your kid to the happiest place on earth and then kill him??

It's so sickening. <modsnip>

You have to be so seriously disturbed to kill your child. There's a special place in hell for people like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, Xanawarrior.... just let him be alive!.. Maybe he Sr. was arrested so he would sing, I know you have to have compelling evidence for an arrest, But, I am like you, still looking for hope that he is alive. I even thought perhaps he sold the boy off, Fake birth certificate and now he has money to be in Vegas.

He looks so happy.

[video=twitter;879771112262909952]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/879771112262909952[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur