GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They searched water and dogs would have picked up scent if he was lying out in the open imo but I can be wrong. Sr. is acting quite confident they won't find him.

I think the law should be edited to require lie detector tests on murder suspects especially when they refuse to voluntarily state where the body is. That would help solve the location of the child while still being inadmissible in court.

He could have put weights or something heavy in a bag with the boy thrown him in the lake like what happened in the case of Bella Bond. Most guys own some kind of weights.

Disneyland is open from 8am to midnight. So you figure they had an hour or less to get out of the park - depending the traffic jam in the parking lot.... and as Welch mentioned, if he had sister & mom in the car to drop off... :dunno:

So, still hoping there will be a hearing Monday! Guess we'll just have to wait and "see" what the DA does have on him.

Let's see - they could go for the death penalty as in Sierra LaMar's murderer's case. But then California doesn't "kill" any of the death row inmates anyway. Hope DA makes a bargain deal - no death - and tells us where little Ara is.

And thanks all for the links and updates.

Fox 11 just reported he'll be flying from LV to Long Beach, arriving between 11-1 pm. Looks like Gina Silva is on the scene and awaiting his arrival.

Thanks for the update! Who is Gina Silva? A local reporter?

Wonder if he is flying on a U.S. Marshall plane - do they have those, or is that just in the movies and TV? :giggle:

Thanks for the update! Who is Gina Silva? A local reporter?

Wonder if he is flying on a U.S. Marshall plane - do they have those, or is that just in the movies and TV? :giggle:

Sorry! Yes local reporter lol I should have just said "they're" on the scene waiting!

This so why I don't think he was put on a lake or in water he will need a boat there's no way he will swim inside with the weight of the boy (55 pounds) and additional weight. I don't see how that's possible. Can you please share how you guys think that's posible. Maybe I not imagining the same things you arenon how he put the body in the water

This so why I don't think he was put on a lake or in water he will need a boat there's no way he will swim inside with the weight of the boy (55 pounds) and additional weight. I don't see how that's possible. Can you please share how you guys think that's posible. Maybe I not imagining the same things you arenon how he put the body in the water

I'm not real familiar with that lake is there any kind of a hill, bridge or dock around the lake?

I'm not real familiar with that lake is there any kind of a hill, bridge or dock around the lake?

The campsite Ara Sr was at is on a hill directly above the lake. It's actually more like a cliff. Somebody could push a body off into the water there. However it's not a secluded site and I would think the risk of being seen would have stopped that idea. They did send divers in the lake in that area from what I understand.

Is there a case map? I looked but didn't see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The campsite Ara Sr was at is on a hill directly above the lake. It's actually more like a cliff. Somebody could push a body off into the water there. However it's not a secluded site and I would think the risk of being seen would have stopped that idea. They did send divers in the lake in that area from what I understand.

Oh okay thank you I saw a pic when they were doing the search but I just saw a lake and a flat area. I didn't see the hip

Disneyland is open from 8am to midnight. So you figure they had an hour or less to get out of the park - depending the traffic jam in the parking lot.... and as Welch mentioned, if he had sister & mom in the car to drop off... :dunno:

So, still hoping there will be a hearing Monday! Guess we'll just have to wait and "see" what the DA does have on him.

Let's see - they could go for the death penalty as in Sierra LaMar's murderer's case. But then California doesn't "kill" any of the death row inmates anyway. Hope DA makes a bargain deal - no death - and tells us where little Ara is.

And thanks all for the links and updates.

The reason why I think they're not asking for the death penalty even though I think they've made loopholes where nobody actually gets executed anymore in CA is because so many jury people refuse to convict someone if it means death penalty then he goes free. Instead they're asking 25 to life. Just my opinion since that's been the case other times.

I think unless someone rents a canoe or boat at the lake, there's a 30 day holding period for someone's own boat to get approved to use in the lake. I think there are lots of streams in the area looking at maps he could have used as well. I wonder if they walk over the grave how they would even know it's there.

I think LE may have narrowed the search area after taking his computer and finding maps and searches he may have made. It was very shortly after seizing a computer and other undisclosed items from grandma's house that they did the second search then arrested him.

I think unless someone rents a canoe or boat at the lake, there's a 30 day holding period for someone's own boat to get approved to use in the lake. I think there are lots of streams in the area looking at maps he could have used as well. I wonder if they walk over the grave how they would even know it's there.

I think LE may have narrowed the search area after taking his computer and finding maps and searches he may have made. It was very shortly after seizing a computer and other undisclosed items from grandma's house that they did the second search then arrested him.

There are other rivers and creeks in the area from Nojoqui to Cachuma. The Santa Ynez river is a big one. They use cadaver dogs to hopefully pick up a scent (in regards to your question of how they would know a grave was there) and I think there may have been info on his computer about how to get away with murder (or something of that sort). A cell phone could provide tower pings which would help with his whereabouts and some cars have gps tracking capabilities.

in this case, yes. in general, no. the judge in this case def messed up. he should have had a psych eval if he didn't.

so he's going to dump Jr. in a cold ditch or body of water then warm himself up nice and toasty in the car? Eek. I can't even ignore if I see my child's blanket pulled off him. These type of men have no business getting custody just because they're related by DNA imo. A mother's opinions should be taken seriously vs. a stranger's such as a judge.

he could be caught lying but still not say where the baby is though.

They searched water and dogs would have picked up scent if he was lying out in the open imo but I can be wrong. Sr. is acting quite confident they won't find him.

I think the law should be edited to require lie detector tests on murder suspects especially when they refuse to voluntarily state where the body is. That would help solve the location of the child while still being inadmissible in court.

South Pasadena Man Suspected of Killing 5-Year-Old Son to Be Returned to L.A. County After Arrest in Las Vegas

June 30, 2017

A South Pasadena man suspected of killing his 5-year-old son is set to arrive in Los Angeles County Friday to face a murder charge, though the child’s body still has not been found.

Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, was arrested last week in Las Vegas, where investigators said he was “socializing” instead of looking for his missing son. He is expected to arrive at Long Beach Airport midday Friday and to then be booked into jail locally.

Video of the murder suspect arriving in CA

[video=twitter;880869459472261121]https://twitter.com/lasdnicole/status/880869459472261121[/video]

The reason why I think they're not asking for the death penalty even though I think they've made loopholes where nobody actually gets executed anymore in CA is because so many jury people refuse to convict someone if it means death penalty then he goes free. Instead they're asking 25 to life. Just my opinion since that's been the case other times.
If the body is found it could change. Here in CA we dont execute anymore but sitting on death row less privileges and more cell time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState