DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigi's fb page 4 hours ago
I guess he should be back in Cali by tomorrow

"Day 70.
Ara Andressian, Jr is still missing.
The search for little Ara continues and the reward of $30,000 ($20,000 from the County of Los Angeles and $10,000 from his mother Ana’s fundraising efforts) still stands.
If you know what happened to this innocent five-year-old, please call 323-890-5500.
$30,000 could be yours if you can tell police where they can find him.
Meanwhile preparations have now been finalized for the extradition of Aramazd Andressian Sr and he should be back in Los Angeles within the next 24 hours.
The date for his arraignment will then be announced.
#FindAra
Fox 11 Los Angeles
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department"

It mean that a date will be given to him where he can plea "guilty" or "not guilty" then depending on that the trial will begin where the evidence is presented.
Although some evidence have been already presented to the judge that's why he is being charge with murder.

Statement by AA Jr.'s mom.

"..Although most have never met Picqui, it is immensely clear that he has touched your lives in a positive and heartfelt way. My heart is shattered and I will miss my son immensely each and every second of every day for the rest of my life. Picqui was everything great in my life, and I cannot imagine the emptiness and the void that I will bear until we are together again someday. I am eternally grateful for detectives, family, friends and volunteers who loved my Picqui as much as I do."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/calif-dad-accused-murdering-son-184433754.html

The sensational Daily Mail, always good for some pictures.

REVEALED: Father took his five-year-old son to Disneyland and then 'murdered him to get back at his estranged wife for divorce'
Police said on Monday that Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, of Los Angeles, killed his son after the pair went to Disneyland
Cops found Andressian passed out in his car from prescription drugs in a South Pasadena on April 22
The boy could not be found and cops said the father gave inconsistent answers as to his whereabouts
On Friday, he was arrested in Las Vegas as police believed he was getting ready to flee the country
Police say he had altered his appearance and was 'socializing' in a hotel
His lawyer says he adamantly denies killing his son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-son-5-Disneyland-trip.html#ixzz4lSIn7cz0

Statement by AA Jr.'s mom.

"..Although most have never met Picqui, it is immensely clear that he has touched your lives in a positive and heartfelt way. My heart is shattered and I will miss my son immensely each and every second of every day for the rest of my life. Picqui was everything great in my life, and I cannot imagine the emptiness and the void that I will bear until we are together again someday. I am eternally grateful for detectives, family, friends and volunteers who loved my Picqui as much as I do."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/calif-dad-accused-murdering-son-184433754.html

Her statement is so sad...how could the child's other parent do this [emoji174][emoji120]

On NBC they said he was living in a hotel and on Fox they said he was staying with a friend in Vegas..... does anyone know which one is correct?
"Andressian had also changed his appearance by dying his hair and shaving off his facial hair and had been socializing while living out of a Las Vegas hotel for 47 days, conduct characterized as inconsistent with that of a grieving parent, Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said." (NBC)

<modsnip>

So we :waiting: for a date!

Hey!

Greater Than said:
He is being held there as a fugitive from another state. California has 30 days from the date of the extradition hearing to extradite him back to LA, which was June 27th.

Thanks - you're right - have until July 27th. I figured the DA wanted him back ASAP, as he did not fight his extradition.... :dunno: Ah - I see the post about Gigi saying he'll be in L.A. in the next 24 hours. Probably then Monday "might" have a hearing?

Google Alert - sharing - seems like when I post here, I get an Alert? :thinking:

Santa Barbara County Remains a focus for missing 5-year-old SoCal boy
https://www.noozhawk.com/article/sa..._focus_of_search_for_missing_socal_5_year_old

“There are certain areas we want to look at up in Santa Barbara County,” Lt. Joe Mendoza of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said at a press conference this week in Southern California.
The boy was last seen alive at Disneyland with his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr., at about 1:30 a.m. on Friday, April 21.
About six hours later, the father was at Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley, Mendoza said.
The father’s presence at the lake was confirmed through surveillance video, Mendoza said, but there was no sign that the boy, whose nickname was Piqui, was with him.
The drive from Disneyland to the lake takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes, according to Google Maps.
[.....]
Investigators, assisted by Santa Barbara County agencies, already have conducted extensive searches at Lake Cachuma, at nearby Camp Whittier, and on some 30 miles of roadway from Nojoqui Falls to Santa Ynez, Mendoza said.

So that would take him to about 4:15am at the Lake or in the area, as I recall he was seen on video at 8am. So.... where was he for those "extra" 3 hours and 45 minutes....

Wondering if his car has GPS - and maybe they can "tell" where he went? That would circumstantial evidence, right? :crossfingers: that they have plenty on this guy!

But I'm still with you who hope this little boy is still alive!

On NBC they said he was living in a hotel and on Fox they said he was staying with a friend in Vegas..... does anyone know which one is correct?
"Andressian had also changed his appearance by dying his hair and shaving off his facial hair and had been socializing while living out of a Las Vegas hotel for 47 days, conduct characterized as inconsistent with that of a grieving parent, Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said." (NBC)
He could have a friend aka random girls stay with him while he lives in the hotel.

The sensational Daily Mail, always good for some pictures.

REVEALED: Father took his five-year-old son to Disneyland and then 'murdered him to get back at his estranged wife for divorce'
Police said on Monday that Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35, of Los Angeles, killed his son after the pair went to Disneyland
Cops found Andressian passed out in his car from prescription drugs in a South Pasadena on April 22
The boy could not be found and cops said the father gave inconsistent answers as to his whereabouts
On Friday, he was arrested in Las Vegas as police believed he was getting ready to flee the country
Police say he had altered his appearance and was 'socializing' in a hotel
His lawyer says he adamantly denies killing his son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-son-5-Disneyland-trip.html#ixzz4lSIn7cz0
Tired of media mischaracterizing him as "passed out" (above) and unconscious when we already quoted LE saying paramedics had written down that he was "deliberately unresponsive." Goes to show how inaccurate the global mass media are.

Does anyone know if LE kept his car for analysis? There might be dirt and other items on the underside of the car, around wheel a forensic analysis could match to certain areas. I wonder if he drove to Vegas or flew. If drove then with what car and if flew wouldn't he be recognized at the airport yet they still didn't stop him.

Yes, I know.
They haven't accounted for where he was during the night yet. After Disneyland with his son and before he arrived at the lake, alone.
It appears by their last search they suspect he dumped the body somewhere in the SB area during the night.
That's when several websleuthers suggested he may have slept in his car, used the heater and drained the battery, at night, after dumping his son's body and I confirmed that it was in the 40's that night.
so he's going to dump Jr. in a cold ditch or body of water then warm himself up nice and toasty in the car? Eek. I can't even ignore if I see my child's blanket pulled off him. These type of men have no business getting custody just because they're related by DNA imo. A mother's opinions should be taken seriously vs. a stranger's such as a judge.

Does anyone know if LE kept his car for analysis? There might be dirt and other items on the underside of the car, around wheel a forensic analysis could match to certain areas. I wonder if he drove to Vegas or flew. If drove then with what car and if flew wouldn't he be recognized at the airport yet they still didn't stop him.

Maybe he had a rental car or someone else took him.
Idk if they kept his car since he was released from custody due to the lack of evidence the first time he was arrested. Hopefully they still have it and can take evidence from the car. Or maybe they already did and that's the evidence they have.

Hey!

Thanks - you're right - have until July 27th. I figured the DA wanted him back ASAP, as he did not fight his extradition.... :dunno: Ah - I see the post about Gigi saying he'll be in L.A. in the next 24 hours. Probably then Monday "might" have a hearing?

Google Alert - sharing - seems like when I post here, I get an Alert? :thinking:

Santa Barbara County Remains a focus for missing 5-year-old SoCal boy
https://www.noozhawk.com/article/sa..._focus_of_search_for_missing_socal_5_year_old

“There are certain areas we want to look at up in Santa Barbara County,” Lt. Joe Mendoza of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said at a press conference this week in Southern California.
The boy was last seen alive at Disneyland with his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr., at about 1:30 a.m. on Friday, April 21.
About six hours later, the father was at Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley, Mendoza said.
The father’s presence at the lake was confirmed through surveillance video, Mendoza said, but there was no sign that the boy, whose nickname was Piqui, was with him.
The drive from Disneyland to the lake takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes, according to Google Maps.
[.....]
Investigators, assisted by Santa Barbara County agencies, already have conducted extensive searches at Lake Cachuma, at nearby Camp Whittier, and on some 30 miles of roadway from Nojoqui Falls to Santa Ynez, Mendoza said.

So that would take him to about 4:15am at the Lake or in the area, as I recall he was seen on video at 8am. So.... where was he for those "extra" 3 hours and 45 minutes....

Wondering if his car has GPS - and maybe they can "tell" where he went? That would circumstantial evidence, right? :crossfingers: that they have plenty on this guy!

But I'm still with you who hope this little boy is still alive!

I love this timeline so he really only had a few hours counting the google map timing of the drive.

One question, did the grandma and aunt were in a different car? Or did he drop them off and then drove? From the timeline I'm assuming they were in different cars but if they weren't then the time dropping them off and then heading to Santa Barbara area might change the timeline

Another question does anybody know at what time did they enter the park? I mean if they enter at opening time then that was a long long day (or maybe not that tiring if they used grandma disability pass since she's older and on one of the videos of the search she's using a cane)

Another question does anybody know at what time did they enter the park? I mean if they enter at opening time then that was a long long day (or maybe not that tiring if they used grandma disability pass since she's older and on one of the videos of the search she's using a cane)
That's a good question. What time did they arrive to Disneyland? The last time I went late morning and by the time we left at 10pm I was so exhausted and had wanted to leave earlier. I can't imagine a 5 year old enjoying himself til 1am, he was likely tired and falling asleep hours earlier yet they stayed so late. Is it even open til 1am? What rides would they be on past midnight?

The fact that he stated he was at the lake with the boy yet surveillance showed the boy wasn't with him that day makes me so shocked he was able to be released from jail even if not for murder charges the first time around. I have to think LE wanted him released so they could follow him around and get more info on him like they did. Otherwise how does that make sense they were aware he was intentionally unresponsive, taking drugs illegally while caring for a 5 year old, lying about having the child with him the prior day yet "not enough info" he's responsible for the child missing? Why would he lie he was with him the prior day when he wasn't then? He surely didn't know he was on video outdoors at the lake.

so he's going to dump Jr. in a cold ditch or body of water then warm himself up nice and toasty in the car? Eek. I can't even ignore if I see my child's blanket pulled off him. These type of men have no business getting custody just because they're related by DNA imo. A mother's opinions should be taken seriously vs. a stranger's such as a judge.

I think it makes more sense his car battery died because he had driven to a remote dark unlit location where he had to use the headlamp of the car to dig a grave, cover it up conceal it clean up and all that. That would drain the battery. He would have been in a sweat and too hot to need a heater. He would have done it without the car running and drain the battery. I just hope he didn't give the boy the same sleeping pills he took then burry him alive.

(i meant to edit my post not reply to it)

I think it makes more sense his car battery died because he had driven to a remote dark unlit location where he had to use the headlamp of the car to dig a grave, cover it up conceal it clean up and all that. That would drain the battery. He would have been in a sweat and too hot to need a heater. He would have done it without the car running and drain the battery. I just hope he didn't give the boy the same sleeping pills he took then burry him alive.

(i meant to edit my post not reply to it)

I don't think that man could manage to dig a hole deep enough to bury someone, even a small child. He doesn't strike me as the manual labor type.

I'm guessing he put him in water or in a very secluded location in the woods.

And with that said, I'm returning to my Land of Denial, in which Ara is still alive and this isn't happening.

I still have this tiny sliver of hope that they're charging him with murder in order to make him talk.

I don't think that man could manage to dig a hole deep enough to bury someone, even a small child. He doesn't strike me as the manual labor type.

I'm guessing he put him in water or in a very secluded location in the woods.

And with that said, I'm returning to my Land of Denial, in which Ara is still alive and this isn't happening.

I still have this tiny sliver of hope that they're charging him with murder in order to make him talk.
They searched water and dogs would have picked up scent if he was lying out in the open imo but I can be wrong. Sr. is acting quite confident they won't find him.

I think the law should be edited to require lie detector tests on murder suspects especially when they refuse to voluntarily state where the body is. That would help solve the location of the child while still being inadmissible in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState