GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that one of the neighbors implies that the grandma is usually more agile and does not use a cane (see the second link).
Trying to appear frail in order for the LE to go easy on her?...

http://ktla.com/2017/05/25/evidence...ssing-5-year-old-san-gabriel-valley-boy-lasd/

http://abc7.com/news/home-of-missing-south-pasadena-boys-grandmother-searched/2035851/

Its funny you mention this. I was blowdrying my hair earlier and was thinking about granny as she was led away with the police. I saw the cane and wondered how well she maneuvered Disneyland with all the walking.

I wonder if LE is looking at a family cover up, to spirit the boy out of the country so they can keep custody of him and not lose him to the mother's side of the family.

That could answer as to why the father isn't cooperating at all, the neighbors say none of the people in that house are acting sad or like the boy is missing. And why Granny is all of a sudden faking being ancient and can't walk well without a cane when she never used one before. It's all a ploy to kidnap the child and keep him with them and not the mother. I like this scenario because that would mean the child is safe, alive and being taken care of.

Its funny you mention this. I was blowdrying my hair earlier and was thinking about granny as she was led away with the police. I saw the cane and wondered how well she maneuvered Disneyland with all the walking.

That's what I thought too!!! How the heck did she walk all over Disneyland till 1am when she can hardly walk from her front door to the car. Unbelievable!

I hope the Andressian clan females are the weak link that cracks this case open...

That's what I thought too!!! How the heck did she walk all over Disneyland till 1am when she can hardly walk from her front door to the car. Unbelievable!

Ok, I am not sticking up for her or on their side, but you can rent wheelchairs at Disneyland.

Ok, I am not sticking up for her or on their side, but you can rent wheelchairs at Disneyland.

But if she was in a wheelchair, there must have been a 4th person along too. Dad couldn't push his mom in a wheelchair and have a toddler running around with them.

But if she was in a wheelchair, there must have been a 4th person along too. Dad couldn't push his mom in a wheelchair and have a toddler running around with them.

I saw somewhere ((on the Fox video, maybe?) that the aunt was at Disneyland as well. Let me find a link.

The last time we went to Disney World, I was in a wheelchair due to surgery on my knee and ankle and it was surprisingly easy. My husband would push me with our youngest in my lap and when my husband wanted to go ride something I didn't, my son would push me around the shops. It really was nice because we got fast passed to everything.

The last time we went to Disney World, I was in a wheelchair due to surgery on my knee and ankle and it was surprisingly easy. My husband would push me with our youngest in my lap and when my husband wanted to go ride something I didn't, my son would push me around the shops. It really was nice because we got fast passed to everything.

Actually, that sounds like the way to go. LOL

I just now watched local 11 pm LA news---KNBC.

They talked about the grandmother again, and the reporter spoke to a few of her neighbors. They seemed to politely have some doubts about her......One man said he was surprised that no one from her home has gone knocking on neighbor's doors, with flyers, or asking if they knew anything or saw anything unusual.

The reporter also said that the 'grandmother was the last person known to have seen the child when they left Disneyland.'

Hmmm.....?

At the end of the report, it was said that there are upcoming searches with volunteers planned for Ojai and Ventura...

Ojai? I wonder where that location came from? Ventura makes sense because you drive right through there on way to Lake Cachuma. But Ojai is way out of the way from Montebello to Lake Cachuma. Something must have peaked their curiosity to take them out that way.

Wow! Saw a bunch of posts from yesterday! Hoping it's good news!

from article post #83 said:
The father told detectives he had taken his son to the park that morning as he waited for the nearby golf course to open; he next remembered waking up in a hospital.

What? Was he planning on playing golf that morning with little Ara??? :thinking:

from article post #83 said:
There haven't been any confirmed sightings of Andressian Jr. since he and his father left Disneyland about 1 a.m. April 21.

So, he passed little Ara to the grandmother that night??

Anyone know "how old" this grandmother is?? Can't be that old with a 35 year old son. In the video it said when they walked her out to the police car she was looking frail and walking with a cane. Faking?? :dunno:

Oops - just saw this posted! :facepalm: I post comments as I read along....

Laocoon said:
Seems that one of the neighbors implies that the grandma is usually more agile and does not use a cane (see the second link).
Trying to appear frail in order for the LE to go easy on her?...

Ah Ha!

806mom said:

:ditto: here too!

Agree with you Seajay - it would be a good scenario with little Ara safe!

At least there is some "movement" in this case that we are privileged to "see"!

How long can "holds" be kept on passports? I'm assuming indefinitely on Aramazd's as he is missing. Did I remember correctly that some sort of "flag" had been placed on father and grandmothers passports too? I've been looking for where I saw that.

I saw somewhere ((on the Fox video, maybe?) that the aunt was at Disneyland as well. Let me find a link.

I found this:
"Mendoza said Andressian Sr. and two relatives went to theme park with the child the day before."
http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/gen...a-boy-turns-to-montebello-home-of-grandmother

Also I found in the same link, AA jr's mom was in the paternal gramma's neighborhood asking for security cam video so I think she wouldn't put it past gramma to do something nefarious with her son.
I hope that cute little boy is somewhere safe, warm and fed, I'm sure he misses his family, if that is the case.

"The boy’s mother, Ana Estevez, had also been to the neighborhood before. She noticed a security camera at Lizarraga’s apartment and asked if it recorded anything the day of her son’s disappearance."

At the end of the report, it was said that there are upcoming searches with volunteers planned for Ojai and Ventura...

Ojai? I wonder where that location came from? Ventura makes sense because you drive right through there on way to Lake Cachuma. But Ojai is way out of the way from Montebello to Lake Cachuma. Something must have peaked their curiosity to take them out that way.

I was in Ventura today and saw little Ara's fliers posted in a lot of the storefront windows downtown.

Just a passing thought... Do you think little Ara actually wanted to go to the park, or do you think going to a park is a good place to meet a drug dealer to do some business and get some prescription drugs that don't belong to you?

And if the deal went bad somehow, and if maybe the dealer is connected to some even more shady stuff, the child is taken for purposes of collateral toward an outstanding debt?

All of this is PURE CONJECTURE, but it might explain why Dad and his side of the family aren't looking because they already know who has him and they don't want the child hurt while they try to settle the debt?

Personally, I'd rather think the dad is a drugged out parent who made a highly irresponsible decision in having the child accompany him on scoring some drugs than a conniving and manipulative husband out for revenge.

Thoughts?

Certainly plausible.
There's a reason, imo, why dad's side isn't looking too hard.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I think Sr. has done something to Ara and he's not alive. That's what Occam's Razor tells me. I want to be wrong, but I think that's why he's not looking for Ara.

ETA - a 5 year old us a lot of work for drug dealers to take on!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Any of the family or friends talking to MSM about Ara, Jr? Hanging posters? Prayer vigils? Anything? I don't feel any desperation here. Really sad. Frustrating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

We have to go back to motive. What motive would dad have had to harm or hide the kid? Let's think about the facts. <modsnip> Dad's birthday is 4/24. Celebrates birthday with his mom, sister, and son at disneyland on 4/20. Skips skype call on Thursday 4/20. Leaves Disney after midnight. Surveillance video has him in Santa Barbara around 1130am-2pm Friday 4/21.

The following are opinions/ideas:

Skipping Skype is strange on both parents. As a dad having just gotten 50/50 custody, he shouldn't have skipped Skype unless he already had something planned. As a mom, she should have started looking for her child at that point. Why wait 2 days and call police exactly at exchange time? Did she suspect he would do something like this? Did she have something in the works? Perhaps she was upset about having to pay child support? If dad took sleeping pills, I'm assuming Ambien, that has a lot of nasty side effects. People have been known to "sleep drive". So it is possible he really doesn't remember where the son is. This isn't as likely because someone would have turned him in by now. Woman at Lake Cachuma who swears she saw dad and son....could have been planted there from dad to say that. She was quite specific. Why would dad have driven to that lake after a long day at Disneyland anyway? Maybe he drove his son up to Bakersfield where they have relatives. That's the 5 North. He could have then driven the 126 West toward Ventura. The gas in the car doesn't make sense. It is possible that mom had him followed, attacked and staged the gasoline? Didn't light it because that would be murder. Maybe she wanted the son all to herself without having to pay support. Dad would be put in jail, and they'd continue to live happily. Or dad staged things poorly. I really don't think he was trying to commit suicide. It's the too obvious scenario. I have 2nd guesses about that. Could dad owe people money? Sure. Maybe that's why he's quiet. Maybe he's quiet because he knows where the son is. Is he visiting him regularly? Has he traveled? Does dad work? I hope police are following him.

<modsnip>

Nothing in this story makes sense.

I think Sr. has done something to Ara and he's not alive. That's what Occam's Razor tells me. I want to be wrong, but I think that's why he's not looking for Ara.

ETA - a 5 year old us a lot of work for drug dealers to take on!

<modsnip>

The gas, the drugs, etc., all point me to nefarious actions by Sr.

We do not know how mom responded to the missed Skype call. She could have been calling incessantly after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member